AALBC.com (the African American Literature Book Club) is uniquely positioned to display your online advertisement before
large and highly targeted audience of avid readers and those interested books, or about, people of African descent.
Launched in 1998 AALBC.com is the largest website dedicated to books by or
about people of African descent. Review
1325 5th Ave Suite 2K
New York, NY 10029
Advertisements can appear on a single page, several pages, or virtually every single AALBC.com webpage.
- NEW highly visible advertising options including, Page Peel, Light Box, and Wall Paper Ads
- Virtually all Banner Types Supported Including Images, Embedded Video, Flash, and Text
- Very Large Book Cover - 300 pixels wide
- Large Horizontal (Leader board 728X90)
- 300 x 250 Banner Rectangle Banner
- Large Vertical (Skyscraper 160X600)
- Embedded Video Advertising Banner
- Book Cover - 175 pixels high (homepage placement and books section main page)
- Book Cover - 200 pixels high (homepage placement and hundreds of other popular AALBC.com pages)
- Advertisers are entitled to a free Author profile for spending more than $300 on AALBC.com services.
- Campaigns running for three consecutive months or longer are eligible for discounts
- Customize your own campaign, prices are negotiable
- Annual Sponsorship Packages available (Contact us to Discuss Options)
Advertisers may be mentioned, at our discretion, on AALBC.com’s social media platforms and our popular
(a combined reach of over 50,000+ readers)
email@example.com for more information
Advertisers who take advantage of the Power Campaign will have their book displayed thousands of times each day, in prominent positions, on multiple websites which serve readers of Black literature.
- 15% commission on any advertising sold to a new client.
- Payout via PayPal or check 30 days after payment received from client or after campaign begin—whichever comes later.
- Contact Troy Johnson at 347-692-2522 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
Your own web site on AALBC.com. Your photo, bio, book covers with descriptions, excerpts and more. Includes homepage placement for 1 full month! AALBC.com author profiles are permanently displayed on the site.
AALBC.com Book Reviews
Click here to read how to have your book reviewed by AALBC.com
2 - Use Our Discussion Forums
We have an active set of discussion forums. One is dedicated to African American Literature and is called Thumper’s Corner.
You can sign up for an account (use your Facebook or Twitter if you like). Once you create an account, you'll be able to share information about yourself and your work.
You may shares photos, text, video, links back to your website. The forums are feature rich and you may even share your posts using a variety of social media -- directly from the forum.
We also offer a forum for sharing press releases. Simply copying and pasting your press release will allow you to share your press release while preserving the original formatting.
Finally, we often use information, we discover on our discussion forums, for our monthly eNewsletter.
Take a look at some of the most recent posts.
Note: Those who make the most of these platforms actually engage others. The worst thing you can do is just post your promotional information over and over without contributing to the conversation or responding to others. This is called "spamming", please avoid doing it, besides it is not very effective.