Linda Watkins began her writing career as a child and has been writing ever since.
Linda is a member of Black Writers Alliance, Mid-West Black Writers, The Black Writers Poetry Group and Etheridge Knight, Inc. She has written for the Litline Newsletter, recited poetry for the Delta Regional Convention and various schools. Her works can be found on Timbooktu and Storytale.com and in Mosaic Magazine. She is also a featured author on Authorsden.com
Linda, presently writes reviews for AALBC.com and is a contributing writer for The Opinion Magazine.
★ Are you the author? Let us host your primary web presence; register a domain name and link it here.
1 Book by Linda Watkins
Linda Watkins has Written 15 Book Review(s) for AALBC.com
- A Distant Shore. by Caryl Phillips
- A Letter to My Father by John W. Griffin
- A Love of My Own: A Novel by E. Lynn Harris
- A Mighty Love by Anita Doreen Diggs
- Casanegra by Blair Underwood, Tananarive Due, and Steven Barnes
- Chaka! Through the Fire by Chaka Khan and Tonya Bolden
- Drinking Coffee Elsewhere by ZZ Packer
- Elizabeth’s Song by Michael Wenberg
- Gangsta Lean by Rochan Morgan
- Getting Our Breath Back by Shawne Johnson
- My Sisters’ Voices: Teenage Girls of Color Speak Out by Iris Jacob
- Quilting the Black-Eyed Pea: Poems and Not Quite Poems by Nikki Giovanni
- The Salt Roads by Nalo Hopkinson
- THE WIG (NEA Heritage & Preservation Series) by Charles Wright
- Through the Storm by Sha’ Givens