Paige Turner is the pen name of a life long lover of books, ideas and reading. Her love of books and reading has provided her with a fabulous life, and has taken her to places that she might not never have visited.
Ms. Turner was employed and trained by "Fortune 75" companies and has over fifteen years of marketing experience. But her true passion is reading, and sharing and discussing the ideas contained in books. Ms. Turner has written a weekly book review column for the Cleveland Call and Post since 1994. Her reviews have been featured in the Cleveland Plain Dealer and in QBR.
When she is not reading or writing about books, or performing in marketing consulting activities Paige Turner is involved in a variety of service activities in her community. Ms. Turner invites your comments at email@example.com.
★ Are you the author? Let AALBC.com be your primary web presence; register a domain name and link it here.
Paige Turner has Written 28 Book Review(s) for AALBC.com
- A Day Late and a Dollar Short by Terry McMillan
- Abide With Me: A Novel by E. Lynn Harris
- Angel on My Shoulder: An Autobiography by Natalie Cole and Digby Diehl
- Boys Into Men: Raising Our African American Teenage Sons by Nancy Boyd-Franklin and A. J. Franklin
- Dark Midnight When I Rise: The Story of the Jubilee Singers, Who Introduced the World to the Music of Black America by Andrew Ward
- Far From The Tree by Virginia Deberry and Donna Grant
- Freedom’s Daughters: The Unsung Heroines of the Civil Rights Movement from 1830 to 1970 by Lynne Olson
- Living Water by Obery M. Hendricks, Jr
- Love Don’t Live Here Anymore by Denene Millner and Nick Chiles
- Love Unlimited: Insights on Life and Love by Barry White
- Miles and Me by Quincy Troupe
- Northern Stories Of Charles W. Chesnutt by Charles W. Chesnutt
- Not a Day Goes By: A Novel by E. Lynn Harris
- Oh God!: A Black Woman’s Guide to Sex and Spirituality by Susan Moore
- Our Kind of People: Inside America’s Black Upper Class by Lawrence Otis Graham
- Passing By Samaria by Sharon Ewell Foster
- Q: The Autobiography of Quincy Jones by Quincy Jones
- Strange Fruit: Billie Holiday, Cafe Society, And An Early Cry For Civil Rights by David Margolick
- The Black Rose by Tananarive Due
- The Bondwoman’s Narrative by Hannah Crafts
- The Brothers Neville by Art Neville, Aaron Neville, Charles Neville, Cyril Neville, and David Ritz
- The Ditchdigger’s Daughters by Yvonne S. Thornton
- The Icarus Girl by Helen Oyeyemi
- The Lost German Slave Girl: The Extraordinary True Story Of Sally Miller And Her Fight For Freedom in Old New Orleans by John Bailey
- The Urban Guide to Biblical Money Management (His Teachings) by Oteia Bruce
- Wake Up Everybody: The Life of a Player by Jihad Shaheed Uhuru
- What Next: A Memoir Toward World Peace by Walter Mosley
- Witnessing and Testifying by Rosetta E. Ross