Percival Everett is a 1 time AALBC.com Bestselling Author
Percival Everett is Distinguished Professor of English at the University of Southern California and the author of more than twenty books, including Assumption, Erasure, I Am Not Sidney Poitier, The Water Cure, Wounded, and Glyph; three collections of short fiction; and one book of poetry. He is the recipient of the Academy Award from the American Academy of Arts and Letters, the Hurston/Wright Legacy Award, and the 2006 PEN USA Center Award for Fiction. .
He lives on his ranch in the mountains outside Los Angeles with his wife, novelist Danzy Senna, and their sons, Henry and Miles.
- Pen/Oakland-Josephine Miles Award for Excellence in Literature, Big Picture,1997
- Lila Wallace-Readers Digest Fellowship, Woodrow Wilson Foundation, 1994
- William Robertson Coe Chair in American Studies, University of Wyoming, 1992
- New American Writing Award, for Zulus, 1990
- The D. H. Lawrence Fellowship, University of New Mexico, 1984