Authors in the following states; Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, Rhode Island, & Connecticut. Here is another win-win proposal from AALBC.com.
If you make links available on your site to sell your books via Amazon.com, you may already know that Amazon is no longer paying commissions to affiliates listed in the states above. However, there is no reason Amazon should keep the money that would normally go to you in affiliate commissions for sales you generate, right?
Well I have a simple proposal: Provide AALBC.com with the 10-digit ISBN’s for all the books you are selling online, via amazon, and we will provide you with new links which you can use on your website or anywhere else you choose.
The new links offer several advantages
- Affiliate commissions will be earned by AALBC.com for sales you generate without effecting the price your customers pay or the earnings you generate as the author.
- Sales generated via AALBC.com’s affiliate links are used to create our bestselling books list . If you book makes our bestsellers list, you will benefit from even more promotion.
- If you use any of the AALBC.com affiliate links on your website you will immediately be enttitled to a 10% discount on all AALBC.com services.
- If your link generates more than 10 sales in any given month you will be entitled to a 25% discount on all AALBC.com services the following month.
- If you generate a large number of sales in a given month we are open to negotiation on AALBC.com services including free ad placement!
You may also generate your own links at anytime. Here is the format:
Just substitute the 10 digit ISBN, used in the URL above, with your book’s 10 digit ISBN. When you want to take advantage of your 10% discount just email firstname.lastname@example.org the URL of the page where you are using the link.
I hope many of you will take advantage of this offer – it truly a win-win situation.
- This promotion is open to ANY author, or publisher who would like to participate.
- If you are selling books on-line, via Amazon, and are not an Amazon affliate read this article: Sign up as an Amazon.com Affiliate
- We can also provide short, easier to remember, links upon request. Read this article to learn what I mean.