Steamy Novels Heat up Summer

She's coined the phrase One Night Stand reads and shows why in her latest release of not one, but two books in a steamy series about Spencer McNeill. 

Deliver Us From Evil is a thrilling story about mystery man Spencer McNeel and his girlfriend Tori Maxwell. Tori slowly unravels the truth about her man and his past and present, but not without paying the ultimate price.

In Forgive Us Our Trespasses Spencer returns and is caught up in a whirlwind of action, leaving readers breathless as he recovers from loss and regains his power. This story of sex, lies and murder turn enemies into allies and friends into foes.

Deliver Us From Evil and Forgive Us Our Trespasses will both be available for purchase at what promises to set a new standard for book launches. Both books are $12.99 plus tax and can also be purchased at www.taylormadenc.com.

Taylor Made Publishing is a full service publishing company that focuses on helping ordinary people tell their extraordinary stories.

Hi TaylorMadePub, first I have to apologize I deleted one of your posts.  It appeared to be a duplicate post, but I just noticed this post did not have you book covers, so I reposted them below.

I've seen a lot of book trailers in my day, in fact I used to run a Best Book Trailer Book Trailer Contest These two trailers rank at the top. The production value is much higher than most I've seen.  The other cool thing is that the people on book covers match the actors in the trailers which, surprisingly, is unusual.  I also like the excerpt, from the novel in the trailer a combination of imagery and a sampling of the prose.  Excellent.

41A7cRsAhML.jpg 41hJMO4UjmL.jpg