SOUL TIDES//

MYSTERIOUS,   LIKE THE SEA,EMOTIONS  OF THE SOUL//LOVE LIKE  THE  WAVES AND, TIDES,CALM,STORMY,UPS,DOWNS,WHEN LOVE TAKES  HOLD..UPON THE SHORE I  WALK ALONE.BACK AND FORTH TO THE SHORE,THE TIDES  BRING THE SEA FOAM...ABOVE, GATHERING  ARE  STORM CLOUDS..FLOCK OF SEAGULLS  SOUNDING LOUD...BROWN PELICANS  AND BLACK SKIMMER BIRDS  CURIOUSLY  WANDERING.. BEHIND THEM ,  MY RESTLESS THOUGHTS,  I'M PONDERING...WATCHING THE  RESTLESS WAVES  UPON THE  SEA...MY  LOST LOVE  LINGERS  SHE  HAUNTS ME..REMEMBERING  THE   PASSIONATE  EMBRACE,  THE WALKS    UPON THE  BEACH..LOVE'S  LOST  LONELY AFTERMATH,  IS A  NEW LOVE  BEYOND MY  REACH..WAVES  RISING  HIGHER,HIGHER, AS  I  STAND...MY SOUL  BECOMES  DRIFTWOOD,DRIFTING  IS  THE CURRENTS  OF  A  RESTLESS MAN....A  I   WALK  ALONG THE  SHORE ALONE...THE STORMY   WIND  AS A  HAUNTING,LONELY  MOAN.../SEEING  THE  TIDES, HEARING  THE OCEAN'S LOUD  ROAR....THEN  I  WALK  ALONE,FROM  THE LONELY  SHORE...////

• 7 months later...

Hello Harry,

I love the emotional impact that this poem brings. I love poetry that uses the powerful characteristics of our oceans and seas as metaphors for our intense feelings of longing. I would love to see it formatted in stanzas. However, I realize that this is your creative presentation. I really appreciate the content--it's moving.