- The opinions expressed on these discussion boards are the views of the poster and do not, necessarily, reflect the views of AALBC.com or its founder.
- By posting your original content on our publicly accessible discussion boards, you grant AALBC.com, LLC license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display discussion board posts. This agreement applies to both electronic (including eNewsletter, email, and Blog) and offline (brochure, magazine, book) promotion of our discussion boards.
- You can read or post on any of the Discussion Boards made available on AALBC.com. Of course you may print the posts or email them to someone you think may be interested in the subject. But don't post information known to be false or liabilous.
- AALBC.com can not be held responsible for visitors who violtate any of our policies. We can however to action to ban any violatotors as they are made know to us via email or directly on the discussion boards
- We log your IP address, and reserve the right to ban users abuse our discussion board for any reason.
- Users may provide links to external sites. We are not responsible if these links change, or for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Please note, all information disclosed here becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- Please don't try to break, crack or hack this web site.
- These discussion boards are run by software, and administered by humans. Both are susceptible to flaws. AALBC.com can not be held responsible to damages caused by administrative errors or software problems due to bugs or hacking.
- AALBC.com assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in this section or on this disclaimer page.
- AALBC.com is can not be held liable for any damages you suffer because of posts made by or about you. This includes "direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages" arising out of your access to, or use of, these discussion boards.
- Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the AALBC.com discussion boards are provided to you: "AS IS", "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT."
- AALBC.com, its principals, employees and/or associates, are not responsible for posters who downloaded/ copied/ printed a page or pages and it/they damage you, your computer, or infects your system with any viruses, or offends your sensibilities in any manner.
- AALBC.com and the discussion board moderators, reserve the right to delete any post, for any reason without notice.
If you have any questions about this Discussion Board Legal Disclaimer, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
1325 5th Ave. Suite 2K
New York, NY 10029