EXCERPT FROM THICKNESS: A GHETTOHEAT PRODUCTION!

Excerpt from THICKNESS by

ANPU

A GHETTOHEAT® PRODUCTION

Knowledge smoothly pulls into the fifty-yard driveway that leads to the four-car garage at his lavish home. Angel’s Honda Accord is unceremoniously parked in the center of the path with the lights still on. It’s two o’clock in the morning…baby girl should’ve been bathed and nestled up comfortably in bed, he thinks. This doesn’t look like the pleasant picture Knowledge was expecting on returning home. Hastily parking his car before rapidly ascending the stairs to the second-story master bedroom, Knowledge quickly walks in on a scene that terribly frightens him, more than he could ever imagine.

Angel’s inside the walk-in closet of Knowledge’s bedroom, systematically pulling down every article of clothing that she brought with her to his house. The drawers are all emptied, and the shoe rack is virtually vacant. Knowledge now notices that everything he’s purchased for Angel isn’t stuffed inside her suitcase, along with the rest of Angel’s things.

“What’s going on, baby?” Knowledge pleadingly asks. Angel painfully looks directly at him, her tear-streaked, beautiful face: a mask of anguish and disbelief. Angel attempts to speak while opening her month, but breaks into another round of hysterical tears instead. “Baby, what’s wrong?” Knowledge questions. He then proceeds to envelope Angel in his protective arms.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!” Angel shrillingly screams accusingly. “Lies! All lies! …Never before has a man done to me what you’ve so coldheartedly done—I thought you were different!” Angel shrieks in disbelief. Knowledge, aware that Angel’s antics may soon awaken both his mother and grandmother who are peacefully sleeping downstairs, carefully follows Angel into the bathroom, as she attempts to get the rest of her belongings.

“Angel, please tell me what the hell is going on!” Knowledge nervously blurts, fearful now of Angel leaving him.

“I met her, Knowledge…I met your other woman! When were you going to tell me about your son, DeAndre?” Angel vindictively throws her evidence into Knowledge’s face.

“DeAndre? What does he have to do with…oh my God!” Knowledge instantly registers the bloodied scratch marks upon Angel’s partially exposed chest, realizing that Kookie’s been busy making mischief.

“WHAT DID KOOKIE TELL YOU?” Knowledge asks yelling forcefully, wrapping his arms around his Angel.

“DON’T TOUCH ME! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!” Angel screeches, savagely slapping Knowledge several times in his face. Not bothering to protect his vulnerable face from Angel’s stinging strikes, Knowledge willing accepts his undeserved punishment as a form of penitence.

“What did she tell you Angel? Did Kookie tell you that she was the Devil? …That she came to separate me from the only thing in this world that I ever really wanted? Did Kookie tell you that her child, fathered by another man was mine? Did she tell you that the moment that you walked into my life she ceased to exist?” Knowledge asks calmly with a stoic expression upon his face.

Angel, exhausted from brutally assaulting defenseless Knowledge, momentarily pauses to observe his distressed face.

Knowledge’s lip is bleeding…

The mark of a bruise is visibly developing….

Angel’s damaging, violent hands upon Knowledge’s handsome face is however, incomparable with the abysmal gloom within his vacantly staring eyes. The sparkling light that Angel knows has been completely distinguished from Knowledge’s amber orbs; a look of sheer terror, like an innocent child left alone inside a hideously dark room, is what she now disturbingly sees in Knowledge’s face.

Angel stares at the injuries she’s carelessly inflicted upon the only man whose love for her is unquestionably pure and perfect. Now gently wiping Knowledge’s bloody lip, salty soul-cleansing tears flow anew.

“I’m so sorry, baby…I love you so much. The thought of losing you, drove me out of my mind,” Angel softly explains what she knows is unexplainable.

“Don’t leave me, Angel,” Knowledge continues earnestly pleading, as the distraught couple now slowly rock back-and-forth…crying over the narrowly averted disaster.

THICKNESS, THE EVOLUTIONARY URBAN EROTIC NOVEL BY ANPU!

A GHETTOHEAT® PRODUCTION!

COMING SOON....

HICKSON: CEO of GHETTOHEAT® & GHETTOHEAT® TV!

GHETTOHEAT® PRODUCTIONS:

GHETTOHEAT®, CONVICT’S CANDY, HARDER, AND GOD CREATED WOMAN, LONDON REIGN, SONZ OF DARKNESS, TANTRUM, THICKNESS, LOVE DON’T LOVE NOBODY, GHOST TOWN HUSTLERS, TOUGH, SOME SEXY, ULTRAFABNABULOUS, SKATE ON!, & GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™ MAGAZINE! 

GHETTOHEAT® | P.O. BOX 2746 | NEW YORK, NY 10027 | HTTP://GHETTOHEAT.COM | HICKSON@GHETTOHEAT.COM 

GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™

#GHETTOHEAT #THEHOTNESSINTHESTREETS #HICKSONBELIKE #CEOOFGHETTOHEAT #GHETTOHEATTV #PEACEANDGHETTOHEAT #GHETTOHEATHOTNESS #TEAMGHETTOHEAT #INSTAHICKSON #MAMAGHETTOHEAT #HICKSONHOTNESS #THEGHETTOHEATMOVEMENT #IAMGHETTOHEAT #AGHETTOHEATPRODUCTION #INSTAGHETTOHEAT #BABYGHETTOHEAT #GHETTOHEATSALUTE #BUYGHETTOHEAT #ELMOVIMIENTODEGHETTOHEAT #GHETTOHEATWORLDWIDE #HOUSEOFGHETTOHEAT #MRGHETTOHEAT #GHETTOHEATINTERNATIONAL #SALUDODEGHETTOHEAT #GHETTOHEATGLOBALGROUPHUG #PAZYGHETTOHEAT