BEN CARSON'S SMILING FACE/

TROY,,ON   THE  BOOK  AUTHOR'S   ON THIS WEBSITE,  I SEE    BEN  CARSON   SMILING FACE, WHY//THIS  MAN      SUPPORTS    WHITE  POLICE   MURDERING   ,BLACK MALES,    MICHAEL BROWN,FERGUSON,MISSOURI,FREDDIE GRAY IN  BALTIMORE,   ERIC GARNER   IN  NEW YORK//HE   WANTS     THE  U.S.   SOLDIERS     TO  PROTECT   IRAQ   CHRISTIANS  AND ISRAEL,////BEN  CARSON ,AT  THE,    PRAYER,   BREAKFAST  RAMBLING,   OBAMA CARE   SEEMS TO  BE WORST   THAN  DR. MARTIN LUTHER   KING'S  ASSASSINATION  ,  LYNCHING,HANGING IN THE SOUTH///// RACISM  IS  NO   LONGER  IN  AMERICA///ACCORDING TO   DR. BEN CARSON,   WHY SHOW  HIS  BOOKS,I AM  SURE  HIS BOOKS    ARE POPULAR ON  THE ,REPUBLICAN,  TEA  PARTY   WEBSITES/REPUBLICANS    SEEM TO  LOVE  THEIR   MINORITY  TEA PARTY MEMBER//DO THEY  LOVE HIM  ENOUGH   TO   SEND  HIM   TO THE  WHITE HOUSE,   NO///////

Hi Harry no one, including myself, agrees with all of the Black authors profiled on the website.  To ignore a Brother like Ben Carson, would be the same as ignoring Condi Rice, Colin Powell, or Clarence Thomas, simply because we might disagree with them.

Harry, Ben Carson does not support white police murdering Black male.  Nor would I ascribe most of the ideas you associated to him.  

There were many Black people who were disliked strongly; both Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. where disliked by many Black people in their day. It is so much easier for us to dislike someone because of the, out of content sound bites, substituting for news, that we are bombarded by on social media.  I'd never exclude someone from this site because I did not like his politics.

In fact there are people on the website that I dislike personally, but I think their work is more important than my personal opinion of them as human beings.

That said, I'm sure Ben will not get the Republican nomination for POTUS, so you have nothing to worry about ;-)