LLoyd Strayhorn Astro-Numerologist Reads Troy Johnson 4-8

Yeah he has been doing this work for as long as I could remember.  I met him for the first time this weekend. one of the friendliest, down to earth guys you'd wanna meet.  Plus he a really hard worker and a has a great memory.

I don't want to bias your professional opinion by letting you know what I think. ;)

Yeah being am Astrologer, Card and Number reader I suppose I do believe in that kind of stuff. 

Troy yes he is very nice.

Troy

What he told you was amazing. He wasjust using your birthday. And he was able to give details. In the beginning he was talking about 8's in general. Was your firstLove Affair with an older woman. He was taking one or two elements. Out of about 19 elements. When I did your reading I was using the dull chart. So in my opinion he isiimpressive.

• Like 1

He does a more extensive reading which I did not take.  So I'm hesitant to judge based upon this three minute reading.  He would tell someone who shared my birthday the same exact thing, right?  @Delano Maybe I can get Lloyd to join us here.  It would be interesting to read and conversation with you two.

• 2 weeks later...

Troy it is not likely as he is a full time numerologist and I don't think he has the time. However he probably would be more open to having his own page. That could work since he has a following. However professional and personal courtesy prevents me from critiquing his delineations. I am very flattered at your comparisons of our delineations. While my delineations may be more detailed he is a Master Numerologist. I happen to have a different focus and perspective.

• Like 1