AALBC.com Advertising Banner Rates
Advertising Price List Updated August 2, 2016
AALBC.com (the African American Literature Book Club) is uniquely positioned to display your online advertisement in front of a large and highly targeted audience of readers of books by, or about, people of African descent and those interest in African American culture. Launched in 1998, AALBC.com is the largest, most frequently visited, website of its kind. Review AALBC.com’s visitor demographics.
Contact Us Today!
1325 5th Ave Suite 2K
New York, NY 10029
A Variety of Additional Adverting Banners Supported
Advertisements can appear on a single page, several pages, or virtually every single AALBC.com webpage.
- NEW highly visible advertising options including, Page Peel, Light Box, and Wall Paper Ads
- Virtually all Banner Types Supported Including Images, Embedded Video, Flash, and Text
- Very Large Book Cover - 300 pixels wide
- Large Horizontal (Leader board 728X90)
- 300 x 250 Banner Rectangle Banner
- Large Vertical (Skyscraper 160X600)
- Embedded Video Advertising Banner
- Book Cover - 175 pixels high (homepage placement and books section main page)
- Advertisers are entitled to a free Author profile for spending more than $300 on AALBC.com services.
- Campaigns running for three consecutive months or longer are eligible for discounts
- Customize your own campaign, prices are negotiable
- Annual Sponsorship Packages available (Contact us to Discuss Options)
Publicist, Gilda Squire Importance of Marketing Your Book
Two Free Ways to Use AALBC.com to Promotion
2 - Use Our Discussion Forums
We have an active set of discussion forums. One is dedicated to African American Literature. You can sign up for an account (use your Facebook or Twitter if you like). Once you create an account, you'll be able to share information about yourself and your work.
You may shares photos, text, video, links back to your website. The forums are feature rich and you may even share your posts using a variety of social media—directly from the forum. We also offer a forum for sharing press releases. Simply copying and pasting your press release will allow you to share your press release while preserving the original formatting.
We often use information, we discover on our discussion forums, for our monthly eNewsletter.
Your own web site on AALBC.com. Your photo, bio, book covers with descriptions, excerpts and more. Includes homepage placement for 1 full month! AALBC.com author profiles are permanently displayed on the site.
AALBC.com Book Reviews
Click here to read how to have your book reviewed by AALBC.com
- 15% commission on any advertising sold to a new client.
- Payout via PayPal or Square immediately after payment received from client or after campaign begins—whichever comes later.
- Contact Troy Johnson at 347-692-2522 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more