Let AALBC.com Maintain Your Official Web Presence
Instead of telling readers to search for you on Facebook or Amazon, direct them to go to your website (yourname.com). Don’t have a domain name? Register one for just $0.99 with GoDaddy!
Why Should I forward my Domain to AALBC.com?
- It’s free! (provided you are one of the more than 3,000 authors already profiled on the website). If you are not profiled on AALBC.com simply purchase an Author Profile—you get all the features of a full blown website, at a much lower cost.
- We provide all the features and functionality of an actual website.
- It’s a great way to quickly establish your online presence, especially if you’re not ready, or don’t want to build and manage your own website.
- An AALBC.com Profile Page is the next best thing to a standalone website by providing all the information readers expect including; your biography, photographs, videos, links, social media feeds, social sharing buttons. Each our your book’s will have it’s own page which includes; customizable buy links; a synopsis; related video; links to awards; link to book club reading reading; an excerpt; and more.
- We do all the work. AALBC.com has a 20 year track record of maintaining author information on the web.
- We are optimized for search. AALBC.com’s web pages are quickly indexed and our relatively high page rank improves the likelihood your content will be easily discovered in search.
- It’s better than using a Facebook or Amazon page an your main web presence. Facebook and Amazon simply won’t provide this level of service. We are not suggesting that one should abandon those platform; we are saying the should not be one’s primary web presence.
- You will effectively have a full-featured website for a fraction of the cost and without worrying about a disappearing webmaster.
You'll be in good hands. Troy Johnson, AALBC.com’s webmaster is a GoDaddy Pro with over 20 years of web development experience. He teaches web design at the college level. You'll be in good hands.
Can you give me a couple of examples of authors who already do this?
- Christoper D. Burns (ChrisDBurns.com) offical website is described in the video above. The critically acclaimed author, Dr. Elizabeth Nunez (ElizabethNunez.com) has used AALBC.com has her primary web presence for years, and our course, AALBC.com’s founder takes advantage of this service: TroyDJohnson.com.
- This service was officially launched in April of 2017, so we hope an increasing number of authors will come to embrace AALBC.com as their home.
Can I use my domain name for email?
- Yes, Having an email address that uses your domain name email@example.com is more professional and also reinforces your brand.
When my website is ready, can I easily redirect my domain to another web host?
- Of course. We will do all the work, but you retain ownership and complete control.
- You will never loose your AALBC.com Author Profile.