Akashic Records

@Cynique

From Wikipedia

In the religion of theosophy and the philosophical school called anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. They are believed by theosophists to be encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the mental plane. There are anecdotal accounts but no scientific evidence for the existence of the Akashic records.[1][2][3]

Akasha (ākāśa आकाश) is the Sanskrit word for "æther", "sky", or "atmosphere".[4]

Naming the ability to record data; Akashic Records. Is another of many attempts to rename and thereby take over what The Creator has done.

In this case it is WATER.

... I have written extensively on this as well. But no excerpts this TIME.

Water is not a recording device. Its ability is as a transceiver of information. Which is more accurately compared to a LIVESTREAM event. Not a recording.

Water does not store data.

Water allows access to the actual event, for viewing and listening to in realTIME.

Water is the only element to have emerged into existence with The Creator as he and the other were made manifest.

All things require water to become.

Water is the only element that is present in everything. No exceptions

The Akashic records in its origin does retain the truth of this fact.

Akasha (ākāśa आकाश) is the Sanskrit word for "æther", "sky", or "atmosphere".[4] - These are all WATER forms.

As it clearly holds that what they have renamed The Akashic Records is in reality; The æther, in, and from, the sky, that is also, the atmosphere.

Which: æther - sky - atmosphere; describes all of the forms of WATER. It even includes where, when, and how, those forms of water will be encountered.

To summarize and recap.

Akashic Records is WATER.

Naming WATER into Akashic Records is merely another attempt to localize The Creator and make his abilities appear to be within the reach of humanity on equal terms.

• Like 1

Rodney campbell

Interesting information.

I was just poking at Cynique, you could have posted this in my other thread if you wanted...lol.

However on this subject I'm curious as to whether YOU PERSONALLY have accessed what Westerners call the "Akashic Records" but what I call "Ancestral Memory"???

Pioneer1

Greetings. Thanks for the permission to post under such conditions in your threads, as I am certain it will arise again.

To answer the question. We all access it. Akashic Records. Ancestral memory. These names, and all others, will only relate the secondary source of where people gained the realization of WATER.

That is why it has so many different second source names.

The problem from second source names is that it gives a false basis as an origin or source.

Such as what we are discussing here.

It has been given the secondary names of Records and Memory.

Each person will have a different name for it unless they choose to outsource their experience and assign that experience to a groups definition, thereby linking themselves to that group. Still struggling to grasp what it is.

When in fact it is WATER.

We are all composed of mostly WATER. This is our design. WATER is connected to all. Therefore we are connected to all. This connection is a default setting in our makeup. The ability to intentionally access it, is variable, and based upon many other variables.

In this way. It is almost impossible to find two people that have accessed The WATER for that purpose as we are discussing in the same way.

The reason for this variable is because it is from within our Temple, and our Temples, Temple. It is a personal convenience gifted each of us when we have earned it from The Creator.

Here is a test from China which shows how WATER affects MEMORY

In The way which Akashic Records retains an origin which roots it to WATER

Memory such as Ancestral memory cannot exist without WATER.

No matter what secondary source you will meet in relation to information access from the secondary sources they will always source back to WATER.

Because nothing else in existence has this ability.

Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Nov; 17(21): 7792.

Published online 2020 Oct 24. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17217792

PMCID: PMC7662706

PMID: 33114364

Different Amounts of Water Supplementation Improved Cognitive Performance and Mood among Young Adults after 12 h Water Restriction in Baoding, China: A Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT)

Jianfen Zhang,1,2 Na Zhang,1,2 Hairong He,1,2 Songming Du,3 and Guansheng Ma1,2,*

Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer

Associated Data

Supplementary Materials

Go to:

Abstract

Water is indispensable to keeping the functions of the human body working properly, including that of the brain. The purpose of this research was to explore the impacts of water supplementation on cognitive performance and mood, and to determine the optimum amount of water to alleviate detriments of dehydration after 12 h water restriction. A randomized controlled trial was implemented among 64 young adults from Baoding, China. Fasting overnight for 12 h, and at 8:00 a.m. on day 2, osmolality of first morning urine and blood, cognitive performance, and mood were assessed as the dehydration test. Then, participants were randomly separated into four groups: water supplementation groups (WS groups 1, 2, and 3 with 500, 200, and 100 mL purified water, respectively) and no water supplementation group (NW group). Participants in WS groups were instructed to drink the water within 10 min, while those in NW group drank no water. After 90 min, the same measurements were taken as the rehydration test. There was significant interaction between TIME and VOLUME in thirst when comparing dehydration with rehydration tests (F = 6.172, p = 0.001). Significant thirst reductions were found in WS group 1 and WS group 2 (p = 0.003; p = 0.041), and a significant increase was found in the NW group (p = 0.039). In the rehydration test, significant interactions between TIME and VOLUME were found in scores of anger, fatigue, and TMD (total mood disturbance) (F = 3.815, p = 0.014; F = 10.429, p < 0.001; F = 5.246, p < 0.001), compared to the dehydration test. Scores of anger were only decreased in WS group 2 (p = 0.025), and scores of fatigue and TMD decreased in WS group 1 and WS group 2 (all p < 0.05). Significant interaction between TIME and VOLUME was only found for operation span test scores (F = 2.816, p = 0.047), with scores being only higher in WS group 1 in the rehydration test compared to the dehydration test (p = 0.003). Comparing WS group 1 and WS group 2, scores of thirst, fatigue, and TMD did not differ significantly (p > 0.05). Water supplementation improved working memory and attenuated anger, fatigue, and TMD. A small amount of water (200 mL) was sufficient to attenuate thirst, anger, fatigue, and TMD of young adults, but the larger volume (500 mL) appeared to be necessary to improve working memory. The amount of 500 mL was the optimum volume to improve the cognitive performance and mood among young adults.

Keywords: water restriction, dehydration, water supplementation, rehydration, cognitive performance, mood

This is an excerpt from a research paper.

In my own book on the subject there is much more valuable information and much more layered.

But if you are unfamiliar with the connections of BIOLOGY. TIME. and CHEMICAL FUNCTIONS then this is an excellent start.

For the record. 80% of the information in most biology books are wrong.

Which is why 80% of hospitalized people are further injured or killed.

So if you are going to use this as a basis of advancement that is important to know.

Study that ye may be approved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Hindus talk about the Emerald Tablets. which are like the WOO domain,  the idea being that there is an answer to every question.  Which shuts me up.  i can accept the idea that there is an answer to every question;  We just don't know it... 

• Like 1

I was thinking along those same lines this morning. The Vedas touch upon ever area of life. 

What is fascinating is that certain yoga asanas (poses) have beneficial effects on the body or mind. In addition asanas at held for different lengths of time. So yoga was divinely inspired or downloaded from the aether.

• Like 1

The problem with the Hindu Vedas is...they can't be trusted because they allegedly originated with the Aryan invaders of India.
The Aryans were the racist Caucasians who were responsible for raping and destroying the mighty Indus Valley civilization.

I've heard others who argues that the Vedas existed before the Aryans arrived.
But they were in the minority.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 7:45 AM, Pioneer1 said:

The problem with the Hindu Vedas is...they can't be trusted because they allegedly originated with the Aryan invaders of India.
The Aryans were the racist Caucasians who were responsible for raping and destroying the mighty Indus Valley civilization.

@Pioneer1That's not a problem for me; it's the message, not the messenger.  As usual, your input is irrelevant.  

On 1/25/2023 at 12:02 PM, Cynique said:

Emerald Tablets

The Emerald Tablets are European in origin. They are associated with Thrice great Hermes. Hermes or Mercury is related to both Odin and I believe Thoth.

On 1/29/2023 at 12:45 AM, Pioneer1 said:

The Aryans were the racist Caucasians who were responsible for raping and destroying the mighty Indus Valley civilization

I can't deny the usefulness of various parts of the Vedas 

13 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It MUST be relevant, you thought it important enough to respond to it....lol.

@Pioneer1"Important" is not the word; i said "irrelevant" and i meant "irrelevant".  But what other response could i expect from a straw man prone to false equivalencies?

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You can expect to get dissed pretty hard if you keep playing with me......

@Pioneer1LMAO Get outta  here. You  do not intimidate me  in the least.  Being dissed by you is not some thing that will have an impact on me because i place very little redibility to anything you say.

Having just checked the Emerald Tablets, ive learned that pioneer was the secret winner of the Madea look alike contest, Tyler Perry sponsored for charity. ( He also posed as a charity case. later)  i must admit he deserved to win.

image.png.f8c3d1c5e53f64b908bac94887ce96f0.png 

How ya like me now, Cynique?