Back to the Future

All of these presidents and vice president have nothing on me when it comes to newly-discovered documents. After all of these years I can't believe that I never paid any attention to the symbols at the top of this site;  the  bell and the envelope notifying me that someone is trying to make contact with me.  Why I never checked these out, i do not know!  Maybe because I never sign out of my account because i have such a frustrating time trying to get back in because I can't ever remember my pass word or user name  and all that crap that gets co-mingled and entangled.. For some reason, I can't even sign in from my Android phone which is a pain in the ass because i have to come to this old outdated computer if i want to post. 

The bell and the envelop were just things that never registered with me especially since i wasn't focused on the top of the screen. Today when I just happened to investigate them  and the numbers beside them - for some reason, I discovered messages dating as far back as 2010!!!  Requests and questions from people i never responded to, or acknowledged.  Amazing! I feel bad that these folks thought i was deliberately ignoring them.  And i apologize.  And just think, if I croak, I'll still be signed in here haunting the place.   My life gets crazier by the day.  Lord  knows what death will bring!

And be forewarned, taking the  "cuff it" challenge to Beyonce's song is on my bucket list and if I can get it down pat,  my kids want to post it on Tik Tok and maybe I'll even put it up here for your delight and amusement.   Wnoooooooooa - no fools, no fun! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cynique

After all of these years I can't believe that I never paid any attention to the symbols at the top of this site;  the  bell and the envelope notifying me that someone is trying to make contact with me. 

Probably because no one has been TRYING to "make contact" with your silly ass......🤣

ProfD

if/when I decide to run up there for Harold's fried chicken

Now Harold's fried chicken is the shit!

I used to go to the one on South Stoney Island Ave.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Probably because no one has been TRYING to "make contact" with your silly ass......🤣

On 1/26/2023 at 6:02 PM, Cynique said:

...Today when I just happened to investigate them  and the numbers beside them - for some reason, I discovered messages dating as far back as 2010!!!  Requests and questions from people i never responded to, or acknowledged.  Amazing! I feel bad that these folks thought i was deliberately ignoring them...

@Pioneer1 Read the whole post before you make the usual irrelevant comments that expose your Attention  Deficiency Disorder. As the cross dressing, cherry pickin' strawman prone to false equivlencies and non sequiturs, you continue to provide evidence to prove your obnoxiousness. 🤮

• Haha 1

Cynique

Girl you need to be ASHAMED of yourself sitting up there letting all of those messages and notifications pile up like that.

If you're that reckless on AALBC,  one can only IMAGINE what your porch looks like at home....lol.

Do you have a ton of news papers, advertisements, and packages piled up feet high on your porch?
Mail spilling all out of the mailbox....lol

Too busy online fussing and arguing with people to see about your own business.

Maybe once a month you'll slip a robe on and step outside to reach around for the mailbox and look for a check...lol

Lazy as hell...........

6 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1Since I am not a distant cousin of yours, thank goodness,  i am left to deduce that the woman you describe in such detail is someone near and dear to you. 

Well your deductive reasoning is obviously flawed because I made it clear that the person I described was indeed YOU...lol

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well your deductive reasoning is obviously flawed because I made it clear that the person I described was indeed YOU...lol

Fortunately for me, you don't know what you're talking about because, as a straw man,  you rely on your skewed imagination, all in an effort to detract from your inadequacies.  

28 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Fortunately for me, you don't know what you're talking about because, as a straw man,  you rely on your skewed imagination, all in an effort to detract from your inadequacies.  

"Inadequacies" sounds like a term you stole from White women who pinned it on chauvinistic White men with small penises....lol
Most Black men don't have "inadequacies".
Perhaps you should search for another term.

23 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most Black men don't have "inadequacies".

And of course, you are an authority on black men - in your dreams.   "Inadequate" is quite  an accurate term when you consider who controls the world, and this country.