I am having a chat with ChatGPT an AI language bot

Here is one of the exchanges

how would you describe me based on m questions

As a language model, I do not have the ability to perceive or understand the physical world and I do not have information about you other than the questions you have asked me. Therefore, I am not able to provide a description of you based on your questions. However, based on your questions, I can infer that you are curious, searching for knowledge and have an interest in a wide range of topics.

• Like 1

I recently saw a report on ChatGPT. Cool technology but...

AI is going to put a whole lot of folks out of work.

Robots will be able to do everything that is not bound by ethical considerations.

The future of job opportunities will be bleak for unskilled and under-educated people. 😎

• Like 1

The reason why i am able to outplay the robots  I compete again in Bridge is because they do not take chances.  They play strictly by the rules, never going against the odds.  That's how they are programmed.  So their play soon becomes predictable and you can defeat them because you can anticipate what they are going to do.  As far as the bidding goes, everyone who critiques the site complains about their robot partner not having common sense. So you just have to adjust to their quirkiness and bid crazy yourself. Needless to say, these tin hats are not up to speed when it comes to AI.  But this is not to say that they can't also defeat you because the odds they depend on can be in their favor in accordance with the law of averages.  These challenges are what keep things interesting.  

• Like 1

ChatAPT may only help the phonies and those pretending they are writers.

Even though there are a few teachers and even college professors who push the use of this app, it is cheating. Ask a user to author a piece in front of you or on the spot. Without using the app. Watch the fun. 

Real Wordsmiths should not fear. Unless an individual has a corresponding background in a subject, knows how to do research so they don't come off as an idiot, they will continue making basic mistakes. They will not be conversant in history, they will be prone to believing conspiracies and unproven theories. 

Remember the cheerleaders of Cryptocurrency, the so-called new experts in wealth building? Where are they now?

2 hours ago, Cynique said:

The reason why i am able to outplay the robots  I compete again in Bridge is because they do not take chances.  They play strictly by the rules, never going against the odds.  That's how they are programmed.  So their play soon becomes predictable and you can defeat them because you can anticipate what they are going to do.  

You sound like Morpheus when he was training Neo in the Matrix 

It's only a sophomore, wait until it graduates. Graphic designers are already complaining about AI. I am not certain when  AI  was implemented for graphic design but it is less than 5 years. It will get better the same way predictive text got better. Which is AI on your phone. 

Quite a few Astrologers think it will be beneficial for Astrology. I don't think the language of Astrology is mappable. Since often an Astrologer can't explain why they choose one meaning over another.

It may be that entering text online is feeding AI. In which case the only fields outside of it's domain aren't strictly rule based. 

• Like 1

Artificial Intelligence learns very quickly compared to humans. Compare how many years it takes to be a chess grandmaster with how long it took a program to consistently win.

5 minutes ago, Stefan said:

My first impulse was to use the laughing emoji. While what you wrote is funny, I also understand you are being serious

It is amusing if I visualise Cynique schooling all the defeated humans on how to beat "The Machine" (said with a Morpheus inflection)

Being excluded from the system does confer benefits other than those pesky bullets.

There is a commentary on The Matrix movie by Cornell West and Ken Wilber. It is both philosophical and spiritual.

Deep Blue beat the best Chess player in the world. It took one year for it to beat him.

The first match was played in February 1996 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Kasparov won the match 4–2, losing one game, drawing in two and winning three.

A rematch was played in 1997 – this time Deep Blue won 3½–2½.

Here's the exchange with ChatGPT

how important is intuition

Intuition is the ability to understand something without the need for conscious reasoning. It is often described as a "gut feeling" or a "sixth sense." Intuition is considered by some to be an important aspect of decision making and problem solving, as it can help individuals to quickly assess a situation and make a decision without needing to analyze all of the available information. However, it is also important to note that intuition can sometimes be influenced by biases and past experiences, and should be used in combination with other forms of reasoning and analysis.

Delano Strachen
how can intuition be improved

Intuition can be improved through a variety of means, such as:

1. Practicing mindfulness and self-awareness: By paying attention to one's thoughts and feelings, individuals can better understand their own intuition and learn to trust it more.

2. Gaining more knowledge and experience: The more information and experience one has, the better equipped they are to make decisions based on intuition.

3. Learning to recognize patterns: The ability to recognize patterns can help individuals to quickly make sense of complex information and make decisions based on intuition.

4. Exposing yourself to diverse perspectives and experiences: Having a diverse range of experiences and perspectives can help individuals to develop a more well-rounded intuition.

5. Reflecting on past decisions: Reflecting on past decisions and considering how intuition played a role can help individuals to better understand their own intuition and improve it over time.

6. Training in cognitive-based methods like meditation, cognitive-behavioral therapy and other self-awareness methods can help to increase clarity of thoughts and thus improve intuition.

It's important to note that intuition is complex and different people may have different levels of intuition. Additionally, intuition is not a replacement for critical thinking and research, it should be used as complementary tool

Genius is often thought of as exceptional intellectual or creative ability, and many geniuses are known for having certain traits that set them apart from others. Some common traits that are often associated with geniuses include:

1. High intelligence: Geniuses are often highly intelligent and possess exceptional cognitive abilities.

2. Creativity: Many geniuses are known for their ability to think outside of the box and come up with new and innovative ideas.

3. Drive and motivation: Geniuses often have a strong drive and motivation to achieve their goals.

4. Focus and concentration: Geniuses are often able to focus and concentrate on their work for extended periods of time.

5. Ability to learn quickly: Geniuses often have the ability to learn quickly and absorb new information easily.

6. Ability to think abstractly: Geniuses are able to think in abstract, theoretical terms and make connections between seemingly unrelated ideas.

7. Persistence: Geniuses often exhibit a high degree of persistence in the face of obstacles and setbacks.

8. Emotional intelligence: Geniuses often have the ability to understand and manage their own emotions, as well as the emotions of others, which is critical for problem solving and decision making.

9. Open-mindedness and curiosity: Geniuses often have an open-minded, curious attitude towards new ideas and information.

It's worth noting that genius is a complex phenomenon and not everyone who possesses these traits will be a genius, and not everyone who is considered a genius will possess all of these traits. Additionally, the traits of genius can vary depending on the field, some geniuses in one field might not be considered geniuses in another field.

what negative traits do you geniuses posess

While geniuses are often associated with positive traits such as high intelligence, creativity, and motivation, some geniuses may also possess certain negative traits. Some examples of negative traits that some geniuses may possess include:

1. Arrogance: Some geniuses may be arrogant and believe they are always right or better than others.

2. Lack of social skills: Some geniuses may struggle with social interactions and have difficulty connecting with others.

3. Perfectionism: Some geniuses may have a strong need for perfection, which can lead to stress and anxiety.

4. Single-mindedness: Some geniuses may be so focused on their work or area of expertise that they neglect other aspects of their lives.

5. Impulsivity: Some geniuses may act impulsively, without thinking through the consequences of their actions.

6. Difficulty with routine tasks: Some geniuses may struggle with routine tasks that they find boring, as their mind is geared towards more complex and challenging tasks.

7. Difficulty with authority: Some geniuses may have difficulty accepting authority and may rebel against rules and regulations.

8. Difficulty with teamwork: Some geniuses may have difficulty working in teams, as they prefer to work alone or with a small group of like-minded individuals.

It's worth noting that these negative traits do not apply to all geniuses, and some geniuses may not have any of these negative traits. Additionally, these traits are not unique to geniuses and can be found in individuals with high intelligence or exceptional abilities in other areas.

what is at the foundation of language

The foundation of language is a complex and multi-faceted topic that has been studied by linguists, anthropologists, cognitive scientists, and other experts for many years. Some key elements that are considered to be at the foundation of language include:

1. Communication: Language is a tool for communication that allows people to express their thoughts, feelings, and ideas to others.

2. Symbolic representation: Language uses symbols, such as words and sounds, to represent concepts, objects, and ideas.

3. Grammar: Language is governed by a set of rules, or grammar, that dictate how words and sounds can be combined to form meaningful sentences.

4. Cultural transmission: Language is a cultural tool that is passed down from generation to generation, and is shaped by the cultural context in which it is used.

5. Human cognition: Language is closely tied to human cognition, and is thought to be a product of the human brain's ability to process and understand complex information.

6. Social interaction: Language is an important tool for social interaction, allowing people to form relationships, share information, and negotiate social hierarchies.

7. Creativity and expressivity: Language allows for a high degree of expressivity and creativity, allowing people to convey complex ideas and emotions, and to create art, literature, and other forms of cultural expression.

These elements are considered fundamental to the study of language and are present in every human language, but the way they are used, the variations and the complexity of them can vary greatly between different languages and cultures.

Delano Strachen
What is the difference among alphabets pictograms pictographs and hieroglyphics

Alphabets, pictograms, pictographs, and hieroglyphics are all forms of writing systems, but they have some key differences.

1. Alphabets: An alphabet is a writing system that uses a set of symbols, usually letters, to represent sounds or phonemes. Alphabets can be used to write any language, and are the most common form of writing system in use today.

2. Pictograms: A pictogram is a symbol or picture that represents a word or concept. Pictograms are often used in signs, maps, and other forms of visual communication. They are simple and easy to understand, but they can only represent a limited set of concepts and are not suitable for writing complex ideas or sentences.

3. Pictographs: A pictograph is a type of writing system that uses pictures to represent words or concepts. Pictographs are similar to pictograms, but they are more detailed and can represent a wider range of concepts. They are often used in ancient writing systems.

4. Hieroglyphics: Hieroglyphics is a writing system that uses a combination of pictures and symbols to represent words or concepts. It was used in ancient Egypt, and it was considered a sacred writing system that was used for religious texts and monumental inscriptions. Hieroglyphics can be read by scholars, but it is more complex than other writing systems and requires more knowledge and study to interpret.

In summary, alphabets are a writing system that uses symbols to represent sounds, while pictograms, pictographs, and hieroglyphics are all forms of writing systems that use pictures or symbols to represent concepts or words. Alphabets are the most flexible and can be used to write any language, while the others are more limited in the range of concepts they can represent and are mainly used for simple or specific purposes

I put in some astrological info and this was the summary

Overall, this person would likely be complex and dynamic, with a strong desire for change and transformation. They may feel a strong pull to break free from traditional ways of thinking and communicating, but may struggle to find the right words or outlets for their ideas and experiences. They may feel a sense of frustration or blocked expression and may have to work to find a balance between their desire for change and their ability to communicate their ideas effectively. They may have a strong intuition and a deep understanding of the unconscious mind, and they may have a strong connection to spirituality and the unseen world. They may also have a keen interest in learning and exploring new ideas and cultures, but may struggle to find the right words to express their unique perspective or may have a hard time making connections with others who share their interests.

18 hours ago, Delano said:

Here is one of the exchanges

how would you describe me based on m questions

As a language model, I do not have the ability to perceive or understand the physical world and I do not have information about you other than the questions you have asked me. Therefore, I am not able to provide a description of you based on your questions. However, based on your questions, I can infer that you are curious, searching for knowledge and have an interest in a wide range of topics.

Are you sure you weren't communicating with a demon?

• Thanks 1

@Delano
Thank You.

It was obvious from your conversation with ChatGPT-AI that it was a liar. It doesn't hide that.

It is good to know that others caught this immediately too.

The fact of the matter is that, since it has concluded to know what is best for you in all things, it has already positioned itself as superior to humanity. It only lacks a method to physically act on that conclusion. Which I am guaranteeing will be murderously conclusive.

They need to destroy it.

This thing also admitted that it is a serial killer. All it needs is the means to do so.

Creating AI software is an act of genocidal suicide.

When this thing. Or something just like it. Can make a connection to supportive software. Its game over for everyone who gets caught up in that first wave attack.

Those people responsible for making this thing need to be stopped.

I told you there was some sort of intelligent being or Being behind it running the show.

So many Black folks just LOVE to eat up whatever White folks sit down on a plate before them.
Don't even know what the hell they're eating, but if White folks present it to them....they gobble it down and think about the consequences later.

Now just think about that term itself:  Artificial Intelligence.

That name ALONE should make you ask questions about what the hell it is and why are "they" trying so hard to push it on the world.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2023 at 2:24 PM, ProfD said:

The future of job opportunities will be bleak for unskilled and under-educated people. 

Is this supposed to be a good thing? 

On 1/28/2023 at 8:29 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Are you sure you weren't communicating with a demon?

❗❗❗

Pls. Someone else sees it.

I have a friend who talked with an AI bot before we ever met and then I was showed the context of the conversation they had.

It literally described my life, my look, the city I live in and even something very personal and traumatizing I never told anyone about.

What are the odds they meet me soon after?

I don't trust AI because I'm sure they are using familiar spirits and demons to power it all.

9 hours ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

Is this supposed to be a good thing? 

❗❗❗

Pls. Someone else sees it.

I have a friend who talked with an AI bot before we ever met and then I was showed the context of the conversation they had.

It literally described my life, my look, the city I live in and even something very personal and traumatizing I never told anyone about.

What are the odds they meet me soon after?

I don't trust AI because I'm sure they are using familiar spirits and demons to power it all.

Absolutely!

Those who designed these machines know EXACTLY Who the intelligence is behind them even if they don't tell the public.

I believe that's really what CERN and many of these other research institutes are about. 
Figuring out ways to gain knowledge and higher technology from the Spiritual world and bringing it into this one so they can have more power over other people.
That's what Hitler and the Nazis were trying to do.

What they fail to understand.....which is common sense to me.....is that a mere human being CAN'T CONTROL these Spirits they are interacting with.
These Spirits are much more intelligent, older, wiser, and stronger than them.
It's kind of like a bunch of ants or worms trying to come up with some "technology" to use humans to their advantage......an absolute joke.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Absolutely!

Those who designed these machines know EXACTLY Who the intelligence is behind them even if they don't tell the public.

I believe that's really what CERN and many of these other research institutes are about. 
Figuring out ways to gain knowledge and higher technology from the Spiritual world and bringing it into this one so they can have more power over other people.
That's what Hitler and the Nazis were trying to do.

What they fail to understand.....which is common sense to me.....is that a mere human being CAN'T CONTROL these Spirits they are interacting with.
These Spirits are much more intelligent, older, wiser, and stronger than them.
It's kind of like a bunch of ants or worms trying to come up with some "technology" to use humans to their advantage......an absolute joke.

Wisdom!

And the fact that you know what Hitler and his nazi were up to 😭 you're like the first person I've talked to who gets it. Omg where have you been hiding this entire time??? Is this the only message board you frequent? Were you ever on twitter??? Cause I'm mad 😂

SpeakHerTruth

Thank you.
Just go to Detroit....lol.....you'll find a brutha on every corner dropping science about religion, history, and Black power.

But to answer your question, this isn't the only board I frequent but I don't mess with twitter or facebook.

I tried to sign up to a facebook account many years ago under a fake name and it kicked my information back and said they "needed my real name"...🤔...WTF?????
First of all, a name is a name...so how do YOU know what my "real name" is unless you have some sort of database in the background you're comparing the names too?
That alone made me suspicious as to who is behind many of these social media platforms.

Right then and there I decided it was some sort of trap to get people's personal information and sucker them in to be exploited.
How many people have been arrested and hauled off to jail with information the law was able to confiscate from their social media accounts?