Reality A Simulation?

This is an unsurprising summation.

The more intelligent you become.

The more knowledge you attain.

The more wisdom you have from experience. It all invariably points to The Creator.

Many an atheist. As well as many Religious persons. Find the perfection of the universes design to be beyond any actual descriptive format.

The only thing that can be said of Creation is that it is perfect. It is not random. It is not coincidence. It is not an accident. It is not chance. The greater that ones interactive ability with the very nature of reality is. The greater one knows that Their is a Creator.

Lower level intelligence grasp the concept but get stuck there.

Usually simply unwilling to accept that there is so much more and then learn it.

That is selfishness.

Because the next step after spiritual understanding is spiritual awakening, that next level is the level from which all earthly lies are abandoned.

The study of everything will do that to a person.

I too am at a loss to explain with these words the absolute perfection of reality.

I know so much. ... But I am humbled when I place that knowing next to what is.

Microbiology. Chemistry. Mathematics. Language. Health. Cosmology. Physics. Every discipline I command only lets me see The Creator that much more clearly, and respect his design that much more.

There is a greatness beyond words that can only be known from  Studying To Be Approved. Not Study. But Studying To Be Approved.

They are two different things.

Therein lies the problem for the people who use Hope. Faith. Belief. and Psychological programming of all types and kinds.

If people attain intelligence, gain experience, and use wisdom, their entire Control Technique scheme will fall apart almost immediately.

This is what happens as your intelligence grows. It does not take long to see and hear and feel The Creators influence all around permeating through everything.

How could any amount of lies withstand that? It cannot.

So they stop spending money on education, drop all scholastic requirements for passing, and literally institute a program designed to produce stupid, moronic, retarded, ignorant, overemotional, hyper-sexual, impulsively childish, people. Then force you to send your children to school under threat of arrest for child abuse and endangering a child's welfare. Even though several judges have already acknowledged through their ruling for decades now that SCHOOLS ARE NOT THERE TO EDUCATE YOUR CHILD AND HAVE NO LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO DO SO.

I only know all of this because I was taken out of school and home schooled. When the police and teachers came to do what they do and my brothers, sisters, and myself, were tested, we all scored so high they had to place all of us 3 grades above our age group. It would have been more but Our Mother said no. She had proved her point. They hired her as a teacher within the following 24 hours.

The fact is I never really went to school because they were nowhere near my level. None of us did.

They also never tested us again. It greatly embarrassed them. Reporters were there and it never made the news.

Although I was part of a feature in a children's science magazine.

School makes you dumber. That is their job. LITERALLY. This mostly went into full swing after 1980. Any education before then was sound.

With the food.

They changed the dietary intake. You are what you eat.

Furthermore.

They forcefully Inject all types of chemicals into your bodies under the guise of Health. And always as a vaccine.

They do all of this to keep you away from Studying That Ye may Be Approved.

Unfortunately for far too many it works.

Especially effective are the things that have grown men playing with a ball.

If you want to see what Control Technique, Programming, Indoctrination, Conditioning, Hypnosis, and Brainwashing look like. Watch a group of men GROWN MEN. Who are playing, or watching, anything that has other men and a ball in the RELIGIOUS ACTIVITY called SPORTS.

What they have been doing for Years is paving the way for The Simulation Lie.

As far back as 1990.

The Simulation Lie allows there to be A Creator or even a group of Creators who made this computer matrix they want to say we are in.

For anyone who has always wanted power, authority, recognition, fame, and to be credited for their spiritual awareness, this is a win.

Now they get to jump on the bandwagon of evil.

Though that claim of being evil will not openly be made until their victory seems unstoppable. Which is usually when they begin to erect statues, make doctrines, and pass laws, to force people to see things their way and accept it as they present it.

But. There is still a problem.

The text from 1000's and 1000's of years ago which already hold all of the information they are just now admitting to.

Literally making that admission with the full intent to take authority over information that is from 1000's and 1000's of Years ago.

Everything they say is based on the truth.

But the way they say it is not truth. They speak with the forked tongue. The only way to defeat their lies is to Study That Ye May Be Approved. Those who do not, will fall for the anythings, they will share.

The fact that there is a Creator has bothered them from the very beginning. They used Religion to hide this fact and found it was an incredible Control Technique so they never let it go. Religion is Government. Government is Religion. Sports politics and Economy are also Religions. Anything that requires you to be tricked into taking up the action of using Hope Faith and Belief is a trick. All three of those things are inherently vile and wicked. They are the opposite of Truth.

This is why The only thing I say repeatedly is Study That Ye May Be Approved.

There are multiple levels involved in that task. Many disciplines that must be mastered. Many Tiers that must be reached.

For freedom. For reality. For Truth. There is no other way.

Every discipline you master will define The Perfection Of Creation.

It all points to a single Creator.

If you do not yet know enough they will push this matrix lie onto you.

Study That Ye May be Approved.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What do yall think of this White man's theory of Reality:

I think he's read a whole of books in order to increase his vocabulary and facilitate his verbosity.😁

A far as his theory of reality goes, I'm glad I have the gift of being a musician. It's a great opiate.😎

• Like 1

Rodney campbell

School makes you dumber. That is their job. LITERALLY. This mostly went into full swing after 1980. Any education before then was sound.

With the food.

They changed the dietary intake. You are what you eat.

Furthermore.

They forcefully Inject all types of chemicals into your bodies under the guise of Health. And always as a vaccine.

👏 👏
Man, I've been saying this for YEARS!!!

Black people, especially Black boys usually do excellent BEFORE they get enrolled in school!
They develop much faster both physically and mentally than White children before entering public schools.

As soon as they go to school you start seeing a decline.  Start having social issues. And by the time they hit middleschool around the time of puberty you REALLY see a decline.

I really didn't learn anything in the public schools system.

My Mother taught me how to read at 3 before starting school.
She also taught me how to read, write, and count.

The White teachers didn't teach me jack, except how to eat graham crackers and take naps...lol.

Like you said, this public educational system was designed to DUMB DOWN and SUPPRESS the true creativity and intellect of Black students.
Which is all the more reason we should either homeschool our own children or build our own institutions with our own curriculum.

You're also on point about the foods and vaccines.
Yet another reason we need to open up more of our own grocery stores, restaurants, hospitals, and laboratories.
We can't continue to just trust whatever White folks thrust upon us.

• Like 1

Schools have become glorified day care centers. However, the building blocks of knowledge and social skills are there if folks are inclined to take advantage of it constructively. 

The library is filled with books on everything human beings know up to this point. History, Science, Math, Literature, Technology, etc., it's all there. 

The question is how many Black parents are equipped with and willing to pull the resources together in order to educate their offspring i.e. home-school. 

White folks set up private schools and home-school their children for this very reason.

In a system that benefits them, white folks have the luxury of  catering to the intellectual capacity and curiosity of their children. They can expose them to knowledge they feel is most beneficial to their well-being.  They weed out anything that will make their childen dumb and/or conscience of their privileged system for that matter. 

Black educators should be bucking the system and providing knowledge and information that stimulates our children intellectually and provides them with the skills to be self-sufficient.

Instead, Black folks have taken up the position of trying to fit within the system. No desire and afraid to destroy it and build our own.😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ProfD

Shit......you pretty much summed up the problem, lol.

There's no where to go now but the CONSPIRATORIAL route and talk about how they used vaccines like the MMR and others to ill-effect the minds of Black children and especially Black boys and give them autism and other disorders in order to block them from properly developing socially and intellectually.

The food is also being used as a weapon as Rodney pointed out.

You look at Africans and why they are able to come over to the United States and excel so far and so rapidly in our educational system, perhaps because they weren't bombarded with so many vaccines and so much trash food as children so their minds are still pristine and sharp.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Africans come over to the United States and excel so far and so rapidly in our educational system....their minds are still pristine and sharp.

I've mentioned this before because I have 1st hand knowledge in my own family.😁

Africans seemingly come to the United States in order to excel yet their home country remains under-developed in comparison. That doesn't make sense. 

Africans leave a whole country and culture behind in order to get closer a better life as defined by white folks. 

Some African born childen get over here and become Americanized and just as dysfunctional as native n8gglets.

African adults have the same issues as their American counterparts. I see it every day.🤣😎

ProfD

I'm not sure what's going on in Africa as I haven't been there yet.
From the people who ARE from there so seem pretty smart and most are well educated and could make a real difference there, they tell me that the governments are too corrupt and the societies are too repressive and oppressive for their personal success.

Just like the United States and the West are highly individualistic....most African and Asian countries are highly COLLECTIVE.
It has it's good points and bad points.

One of the bad points is no matter how good YOU may be as an individual, everything you do and get has to be for "the team".
Either your family or the community.
And the wealth and things you accumulate....if it's not shared with the community or large family is often snatched by a corrupt government.

Again, I'm not sure if this is true or not....it's what I've been told by many people.
But that would make sense as to why so many smart and hard working Africans would rather come here to display their talents than stay at home.

@Pioneer1, the smart African people should be able to overthrow the corrupt government.  Buy they wouldn't especially if they're in charge and/or benefiting from it.

So, the non-powerful *smart* African people leave their home country and take up residence in a racist country. They leave a Black oppressor to take up with a white oppressor. 

Personally, I don't think it's *smart* to have 7 degrees including medicine and come to the United States to drive a cab or work security in a department store.

Many Africans save up enough money to move back to Africa and build a house out in the countryside minus running water or electricity. 

This isn't hearsay on my part. These are facts based on 1st hand observation.

I could write a book on the subject but that's not my thing.😁😎

ProfD

I'm not African (continental) so I can't speak for why so many of them do the things they do, I know most of the Africans I've come into contact with here in the U.S. are highly intelligent and industrious.
Like I said earlier, they say their hard work and success "pays off" more here than back home.

They may have 7 degrees including medical degrees....but they'd still make more money driving cabs in D.C. than being a doctor in Zimbabwe.
Plus, they'll have more control OVER their money and where it goes here.

I'm fortunate enough to work with and around a LOT of Africans.
Something I've been wanting to do for years and having found a new job a year ago afforded me the opportunity to finally do it.
They don't mind working 10 and 12 hours a day 7 days a week and sending a PORTION of that money back home to their families and communities; as opposed to being FORCED to work even longer hours back home and having nearly ALL of their money either go to family members....half of whom are NOT working for one reason or another or go to some corrupt politician who threatens to harm them or their family if he doesn't get the money.

The West installs and supports these corrupt despotic regimes that oppress so many of the people over there so we can't fault them too much for wanting to escape and get a chance to breathe.

@Pioneer1, I'm not doubting African Intelligence or industriousness. 

Most immigrants share those traits to varying degrees.

In fact, the US doesn't allow legal immigration among people of color without some type of credentials. 

My point is some Africans have similar problems back home that AfroAmericans face here in the US.

The difference is AfroAmericans have nowhere to run. We don't have a whole country to return if things don't work out here. End of the line. 😁😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

All the more reason to take a stand, dig in, and fight for our land and resources right here.
Not only being native to this land but citizens of this nation by right, we should try to achieve the highest positions we can in this nation and exercise our authority.

I was having a conversation with a Haitian dude the other day and he THOUGHT he knew my politics.
He pointed to a young brother in a Marine uniform, kind of joked around, and asked me how did I feel about Black folks joining the U.S. military...expecting to hear a particular type of answer.
I said I was PROUD of the young brother and that more Black folks should not only join the military but go to West Point and become OFFICERS in the military, not just private grunts.
He thought I was going rant and rail about a Black man being in a "White man's army"; but I have a different mentality.
I don't see the U.S. military as the White man's military but MY military that's being currently managed and controlled by a mostly White officer class.
It's our right and duty as AfroAmericans to move up in rank and replace them.

Like you said, AfroAmericans have no other nation to run to and don't really need one.
We should and can be extremely successful and prosperous in THIS one of some of these niggaz would just put the weed down, stop glorifying the street life, and start building where they stand.

But speaking of Africans in America, here's an interesting discussion I've been watching this morning on AfroAmericans experience in Africa:

On 1/29/2023 at 1:15 PM, ProfD said:

@Pioneer1, the smart African people should be able to overthrow the corrupt government.  Buy they wouldn't especially if they're in charge and/or benefiting from it.

So, the non-powerful *smart* African people leave their home country and take up residence in a racist country. They leave a Black oppressor to take up with a white oppressor. 

Personally, I don't think it's *smart* to have 7 degrees including medicine and come to the United States to drive a cab or work security in a department store.

I don't care how smart some people think you are, do you know what .50 caliber bullets will do a human body? It is not easy to depose an autocratic ruler who enjoys the support of a nation's military and police apparatus. If it were easy, there would be no dictatorships.

Why do you think Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe lasted so long? It was only when the military was convinced he had to go - that he actually went. 

There are 57 dictatorial rulers on our planet, according to planetrulers dot com:

The world's dictators

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Stefan said:

I don't care how smart some people think you are, do you know what .50 caliber bullets will do a human body?

Absolutely. I've often written here that fear keeps people in check.

Most of the folks who want to go to heaven are afraid to die. Living in h8ll isn't that bad.

Yet, militaries are filled with people who are willing to sacrifice themselves. Same goes for the streets.😎

• Like 1

@ProfD

I doubt that the world's militaries have many folks who are willing to pull grenades under their bodies to save colleagues these days. Not when they know drones, attack helicopters and fighter bombers can bring whole buildings down on miscreants or enemy soldiers who are resisting.

The same is true of the streets.  Not many want to face police bullets, batons or even handcuffs. Desperate, aggrieved and angry people might want to. But in reality, most choose not to go down fighting. 

@Stefan, it's not on the brochure but folks who join the military and law enforcement are signing up to kill or be killed. Most folks make it through those careers without having to make that sacrifice. 

Folks run around the streets engaging in gangs and/or criminal activities knowing the risks. They might have to kill or be killed too.

While these folks aren't strapping bombs and grenades to themselves, they are engaging in careers and activities that could require them to take a bullet. 

It hasn't clicked with either group of folks that they're willing to die for something less than overthrowing the system of racism white supremacy. 😎

• Like 1

@ProfD

I do not know if you knew already what I will add, And if you do know, only you can say why it was left out.

But the people on the streets are a problem. They are the manufactured stereotype designed through social engineering to exist in society. They are the unreal black people. Their death is required, en masse. That is important.

Street people would never even consider overthrowing a government. Their intelligence and ambitions are not at that level. sex drugs and drama is their peak. The more criminal method to achieve those goals the better they tend to feel about themselves. They must die.

Equally important is that people who are in the military have an overall empathy and a sense of personal responsibility to PROTECT the people who the politicians are intentionally willfully and strategically through tactical actions placing in danger perpetually. That danger includes first and foremost those people on the streets. Hence. The government has many policies in place that do not allow military personnel to openly engage the public in politics, or civilian discourse. As well as policies which make it a criminal action for military, especially high ranking military to take any action that even remotely resembles an overthrow of seated administration. To ensure that power structure. The politicians will send commanders and troops that are loyal to them on what amounts basically to suicide missions.

Because military personnel are aware of the real politics. Which I can 100% guarantee you is almost nothing that you are being exposed to through media. Those are re-edited, watered down. filtered, propaganda pieces. literally designed to influence the way that you will think about a topic and subject from the forced perspective that you are given. Which then makes your response a calculated predicted and prepared for event.

In reality. the military is the only thing that has ever stood between politicians and their sociopathic psychopathic designs.

This is why the politicians have such a great fear of militia ... sheriffs ... and independent circuit court judges ... therein is the foundation for a break away society.

When another 1776 occurs it will be the end of everything they have built, designed, have in motion, and are planning, all in one action.

To combat this they keep sheriffs on a short leash. Circuit Judges as duel registry and licensed. And militia small, while constantly propagandized as vilified. Which equals; DIVIDE and CONQUER.

The only group that divide and conquer fails against is the military.

I am presenting this information in as condensed a form as possible.

As I said. I do not know what you know. This is only an addendum. not a correction, or critique.

• Thanks 1

@Rodney campbell, my comment was a tangential response to posts above illustrating that there are folks who in their willingness to die for whatever reason could be utilized to overthrow corrupt leaders. 

Initially, the military was stood up to protect and serve their country.  Dictators and greedy politicians have co-opted the military to enforce their ideologies and to protect and secure their interests. 

1 hour ago, Rodney campbell said:

In reality. the military is the only thing that has ever stood between politicians and their sociopathic psychopathic designs.

Right now, Russia is pulling criminals out of prison and using them to supplement their military force.  Yet, the offensive and subsequent loss of life is totally unnecessary. 

The Russian military and its citizens are complicit in fulfilling the sociopathic designs of their dictator.  The question is why won't they overthrow him.😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

The Russian military and its citizens are complicit in fulfilling the sociopathic designs of their dictator.  The question is why won't they overthrow him.😎

Do they want to overthrow him?

Because I don't know the answer to that.

Which, having the answer. Would also be the basis of answering why they won't.

The response I gave was only about the american military. I can vouch for their position and their legal restrictions. I know with absolute certainty that the american military does not even remotely like politicians or politics and vice versa, the military stands ready to kill murder and die for the people of america. Knowing full well that americas problems are the 1:1 direct result of political designs.

But somebodies gotta' do it.

That is the limits of my knowledge on military, politics, and civilians. In a broad overview non-detailed summary.

I am always open to information.

As an aside, when the German people were asked why they didn't overthrow Hitler, their response was:  "vee vere goot Germans!"   That's what patriotism is, ( and fascism is patriotism on steroids.)  Once the masses are persuaded to believe it's "us" against "them", then they are willing to fight wars taking pride in believing that they are the "good guys". or in the case of elite street gangs, the "bad mutha fuckas". 

During the Civil War, young sons of the South couldn't wait to take up arms against the Yankees to fight for what they believed it.  Up North, not so much.   There wasn't a lot of enthusiasm among the rank and file to go risk their lives to end slavery. That, of course,  why there were draft riots to protest being involuntarily inducted into the military. 

During WW2,  Eisenhower  sacrificed the lives of thousands of red blooded white boys, sending wave  after wave of them into the waiting German fire power  on Omaha beach where they were slaughtered. Black guys were shuffled behind the lines, mostly assigned to burial details because their segregated units weren't considered reliable or "battle ready", something they simply shrugged off, just glad to be spared having their brains blown out. Five years after this quest to make the world safe for democracy ended , America was back in the thick of the  Korean conflict which took another terrible toll on the lives of young Americans sent  to their deaths by old men in suits and ties. I speak from memory.

Men fight wars because they are natural aggressors and they will find excuses to invade territories and kill each other.  What somebody once  said  about the eternal conflict referred to in the bible as  "wars and rumors of wars"., was this: "we have met the enemy, and he is us". 

Mere mortals think they have all the answers. But they don't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Reality is a construct, due to the fact that your world exists in your mind. The only real facts are self evident ones. Everything else is a function of subjectivity.

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

Men fight wars because they are natural aggressors and they will find excuses to invade territories and kill each other

Men would fight less wars if they gave birth.

• Like 1

@Rodney campbell

Russia's military does not want to overthrow Vladimir Putin. And the main reason are the grotesque and horrific penalties for failure.

Putin is a vicious dictator. The news of his many outrages are muted in the news media, Western as well as Eastern. What manages to eke out are rumors, parts of the truth and old news.

When Putin first assumed power, ordinary Russians and emigres adored him. The world was forced to reckon with a KGB-trained ruler who knew how to scare people. Finally, Russia was great again! Their country mattered once more. But everyone forgot the old adage: Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

And slowly but surely, those who preferred Free Thought and Human Rights and Independence were intimidated and eventually silenced or eliminated. I bet most don't realize that Free Thinking rejects authority and established beliefs, which includes any Dogma associated with Religion.  

Unless the person being discussed is noted and many worry about their safety and well-being, you will not hear what happens to them.  

What I wrote about Putin's initial popularity in Russia and elsewhere could also be said of Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini. They were both beloved. Hitler was idolized. There are people living today who still want to be like Hitler or promote his nonsense. You could probably input the name of any modern military-fascist leader and the foregoing sentences would apply to them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The majority in a homogenous society will support a  dictator because 1) that individual is one of them and  2) benefits and 3) fear. 

The aforementioned dictators and throughout the course of history have similar traits.  Despite their murderous ways, they were beloved by their subjects.

There's no incentive to overthrow a corrupt leader or system if one is a)  enjoying benefits under the illusion of freedom and/or b) afraid to die in order to change it.😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There you go @Pioneer1 - got me tilting my head northeast, and squinting my eyes..lol.

I only listened to a few minutes of the video as much of what he was saying I've heard somewhere before.  I found him; somewhat, annoying, primarily because I didn't vibe with his energy, but here are my thoughts about the video.  

I hear remnants of The Silva Method, a dribble of Wim Hoff, a splash of Einstein, a pint of The Law of Attraction, a part-time student of Bohr & Planch and a wanna believe he's educating us on a new discovery. 

Perhaps he means well and wants to share his philosophical gift of energy, space, and living at the highest frequency,  perhaps wants to start a movement, or maybe I am just not open to receiving.  In any event, I'm not in a position to judge, but my opinion matters, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/28/2023 at 6:13 PM, Rodney campbell said:

I only know all of this because I was taken out of school and home schooled. When the police and teachers came to do what they do and my brothers, sisters, and myself, were tested, we all scored so high they had to place all of us 3 grades above our age group. It would have been more but Our Mother said no. She had proved her point. They hired her as a teacher within the following 24 hours.

Amazing! 

@Rodney campbell Your writing is so captivating!

You are brilliant imo. 

Obviously, your mother is also incredible and extremely unique. There are not many people that would have the strength and conviction to do what she did. 

On 1/29/2023 at 11:51 AM, ProfD said:

Instead, Black folks have taken up the position of trying to fit within the system. No desire and afraid to destroy it and build our own.😎

This is so painfully true.

On 1/29/2023 at 12:17 PM, Delano said:

However the system isn't designed for everyone to succeed.

Yes, there is the hidden agenda! 

On 2/2/2023 at 4:25 PM, Cynique said:

That's what patriotism is, ( and fascism is patriotism on steroids.)  Once the masses are persuaded to believe it's "us" against "them", then they are willing to fight wars taking pride in believing that they are the "good guys". or in the case of elite street gangs, the "bad mutha fuckas". 

Yes! Sounds like mind control.

• Like 1

@Chevdove

Greetings. It is nice to make your acquaintance.

Thank you.

I appreciate your acceptance of my method of writing.

As well as your measure of my ability.

I very much and deeply appreciate your recognition of my mother. ... I cannot thank her enough.

Anything that I have developed myself into is a result of her parenting. I cannot take credit for what I am. Which is why I have to always mention her.

However brilliant I am. Whatever my lumen is. I can assure you that it is only a consequence of me adhering to the rules of The Creator.

What I am saying is, that, absolutely anyone's lumen can match or surpass my own.

Since it is all Study to be approved.

Therefore. I am grateful that I have studied and been approved enough that my temple is capable of holding The Creator's works enough to make it known through my actions.

The honor of knowing the works of The Creator means that YOU are also aligned with The Creator.

Meaning that I can say for certain that you have studied a discipline of reality to its micro.

Which one is it?

• Like 1

Stefan @Stefan

I don't care how smart some people think you are, do you know what .50 caliber bullets will do a human body? It is not easy to depose an autocratic ruler who enjoys the support of a nation's military and police apparatus. If it were easy, there would be no dictatorships.

Why do you think Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe lasted so long? It was only when the military was convinced he had to go - that he actually went. 

There are 57 dictatorial rulers on our planet, according to planetrulers dot com:

While you're right and I agree with you that dictators rule many of these African nations, two things need to be kept in mind:

1. Most of the dictators around the world were PROPPED UP by the West and given the money and military hardware to oppress their people.

2. Not all dictators were propped up by Western powers, some of them.....as is the case in North Korea...are just naturally desired as leaders.
Many if not most cultures actually DESIRE a dictator or strong-man to lead them.  They're not down with so-called "Democracy" because it places too much responsibility on them.

I'd go as far as to say that in some cases, a dictator is MORE natural than a president.

Autocracies governed MOST societies for thousands of years right up until recently.

ProfD @ProfD

Folks run around the streets engaging in gangs and/or criminal activities knowing the risks. They might have to kill or be killed too.

Well...MOST folks...lol.

You got a lot of young pups out there who have bought into the "glorious" thug life they hear about in rap music and hood movies and although they know death and destruction exists in the streets, many are still naive enough to never think THEY would never end up hemmed up.

The Russian military and its citizens are complicit in fulfilling the sociopathic designs of their dictator.  The question is why won't they overthrow him

I'm sure many people around the planet were asking the same question of Americans when Trump was in office.

Rodney campbell @Rodney campbell

Well said commentary on many of these "street" people.

Most of them are absolutely a product of White racism.
Monsters....Frankensteins...that have been manufactured by the powers that be through their self destructive music, drugs, and other influences that destroy the morality and intelligence of people.

We can't expect much progress in our community as long as their is an abundance of them dwelling within.

Dee Miller @Dee Miller

I'm not in a position to judge, but my opinion matters, right?

Well....uhhh...to keep it real:  ONLY if it agrees with mine, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Pioneer1

Who installed many dictators and kept them in power was never the issue. The failure of people in various countries removing them were. 

But you are correct. The U.S. is at fault for the rule of many dictators, often in a misguided and foolish attempt to control the world's political narrative. 

Now, Russia is back to forking around in Africa. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2023 at 3:21 PM, Rodney campbell said:

The honor of knowing the works of The Creator means that YOU are also aligned with The Creator.

Meaning that I can say for certain that you have studied a discipline of reality to its micro.

Which one is it?

Thank you for your observations! @Rodney campbell.

Yes, I love to study! I have studied a discipline with depth but I am still on the road and not completely sure of my research and, I am constantly looking for confirmations through touching basis with other brilliant minds. 

• Like 1