Media Encouraging Riots And Civil Unrest In The Tyre Nichols Case?

I said a couple days ago it seems that many in  the media were trying to ENCOURAGE people to get out in the streets and riot over the Tyre Nichols beating video!

It appears Tariq Nasheed has noticed the same thing:

Clearly the media was trying to ENCOURAGE people to riot over this.

Why?

Not sure, but it seems to me the biggest factor is the fact that most of the cops involved were Black and the main stream White dominated media MADE SURE the world knew this.

I believe a couple White cops....finally after pressure from grass roots organizations....have now been charged in Tyre's death but their pictures aren't being shown like the Black cops.

This whole situation is just another example of how AfroAmericans are woefully un-educated in the system of racism white supremacy.   In the absence of a code, they don't know better. 

As NF Jr. brilliantly stated, if one doesn't understand the system, what it is and how it works, everything else will lead to confusion.   

Of course, white folks are breathing a sigh of relief and enjoying this latest round of police brutality because AfroAmericans did it to themselves.  

instigating riots would have been icing on the cake.  Fortunately, folks didn't take the bait.😎

No surprise that Black folks hurt each other.  Bad actors among Black police officers is not a surprise either. 

Black police caught on video beating another Black man to death alters the narrative regarding police brutality as it relates to racism and bias. 

There is still disparity in how white police officer misconduct is handled when they abuse and kill Black folks. 

White police officers aren't immediately terminated and charged with a criminal offense.  They get paid administrative leave pending an investigation.  If convicted of a crime, it takes at least 1.5 yeas before the end up behind bars.

Meanwhile, in Memphis, those former police officer n8gglets were fired and arrested in less than a month. They will be in the penitentiary before the Fall of 2023.😎

I'm not sure if "proud" is the word I would use, but I'm certainly glad that Black folks didn't get out in the streets and clown the way some in the media were trying to push them into doing.

20 years ago I would have been a bit disappointed because of my subconsious desire to appear "fair" to White folks.
Although they wouldn't admit it, subconsciously many of our people are thinking:

image.png.1a3599bfd97df2cd246cf0861ca374e6.png

"Oh lawdy.....
If Black folks don't start cussing and raising hell
out here in deez street; dem White folks go point
da' fanga and claim we'z not fair and only cry foul
when it's dem White poleecez who dooz wrong.

Oooh lawdy...
We better HURRY UP and get out in deez streets
and git ta' protestin' and tearin' up over these
nigga cops and show deez White folks weez fair too!"

As UNFAIR and biased as White folks have been to them for so many centuries; many silly Negroes STILL feel some deep seated obligation to go out of their way to show White folks how fair they are and how the decisions we make have "nothing" to do with race.

Hell no we aren't gonna riot over Black cops abusing Black folks because it's not the norm.
It happens, but not nearly as much as when White cops do it.

8 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not sure if "proud" is the word I would use, but I'm certainly glad that Black folks didn't get out in the streets and clown the way some in the media were trying to push them into doing.

Yeah, I knew this situation didn't meet the criteria for Blacks folks to go out and tear the club up.

Black folks were in disbelief that it was a wild pack of n8gglets who got caught on video using excessive force.😎

Rodney campbell

It's working, but not to their liking....lol.

I'm sure whoever was/is orchestrating the organized outrage over this sad incident were looking for a MUCH larger reaction from the AfroAmerican community.
Certainly a more violent one.
And they didn't get it.

• Thanks 1

Why do so many of you believe in Conspiracy theories? Seriously, why?

The outrage over Kyre's beating death was real. It just was insincere on the part of Republicans, Black turncoats and others who have always attacked Black people. 

Believe it or not, here are some conspiracy theories many Black actually believe

1) The government ships radioactive milk to Black communities

2) Two Black African nations pay an annual tax to France

3) Barack Obama was controlled by White men the whole time

4) George Soros is no friend of Black people, he was once a Nazi

5) Hillary Clinton stole millions from Haitian relief funds

6) The U.S. government committed the 9-11 attacks

7) The super secret Illuminati rules the world

8  ) AIDS was created by the government

9) The 1994 Crime Bill was written by Bill Clinton

10) A government official was found guilty of killing Dr. King

None of these are true.

But I bet some will swear they are. 

Stefan

Why do so many of you believe in Conspiracy theories? Seriously, why?

Uh...because they're REAL.
They actually exist.

That's why.

And you'd be a naive idiot to believe that people don't plot and plan to get together and harm others.

Ever heard of Slavery?

Ever heard of Jim Crow?

Ever heard of Sundown Towns?

What the hell do you think THEY were if not a result of Conspiracies???

image.png.cd6578660ed2aedf62020b7421dbf714.png

And exactly how do YOU know they're not true?
Have you done research on and investigated them to confirm that they're not?

I guess you know and monitor all the activities of White folks to know exactly what they're doing all the time to KNOW that they don't conspire together to harm people of color.
How else would you be so sure and confidence that the above mentioned "Conspiracy Theories" simply aren't true and absolutely impossible...lol.