YouTube Channel: African Art & Africa in Art

Hello and Thank you to each and every one of you who takes their time to view this blog post.

[A double Hello and Thank You to those who actually visit the channel]

I wish to introduce to all of you a channel that turns the lens of modern media and works of art to a fresh perspective from an African viewpoint.

I am the host and creator of the channel, Uncle Omari, and I would love to invite you all to this audio-visual experience where we celebrate, discuss and critique film, music, comics, animation, and all other art forms with special priority on Africa and Black creations.

I would love for any persons interacting with the content on this post [here or on the channel] giving any suggestions on any Black Literature they would appreciate seeing covered on the channel.

The channel is all-inclusive welcoming all persons regardless of one's age, race, geographic residential status, or origin.

Come one, Come all.... & Experience African Art like never before!

[KINDLY WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO SEE WHAT I CATEGORIZE AS AFRICAN ART AS IT INCLUDES CREATIONS BY AFRICAN AMERICANS & OTHER BLACK CENTRIC COMMUNITY CREATIONS THAT HAVE CLOSE TIES TO AFRICAN THEMES & CORE VALUES]

• Like 2

• 1 month later...