Perhaps nothing is random but the patterns may be too complex to see.

I asked ChatGPT an this was its response.

Delano Strachen
IS anything random or are things so complex that the order isn't apparent?

The concept of randomness is a complex one, and different people have different perspectives on it. Some people believe that random events are truly unpredictable and lack any underlying pattern or structure, while others believe that everything that happens is determined by prior causes and that there is no real randomness in the world.

In physics, the idea of randomness is closely tied to the concept of probability. For example, the outcome of a coin flip is considered random because it is equally likely to come up heads or tails, but the outcome is determined by the physical laws that govern the coin's motion.

In mathematics, the concept of randomness is used to describe sequences of numbers or events that lack any discernible pattern or structure. However, even in these cases, the randomness is often generated by a deterministic process, such as a computer algorithm.

Ultimately, the question of whether anything is truly random or whether everything is determined by underlying causes is still a matter of debate among philosophers, scientists, and mathematicians, and there is no clear consensus.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Delano said:

For example, the outcome of a coin flip is considered random because it is equally likely to come up heads or tails, but the outcome is determined by the physical laws that govern the coin's motion.

Yes! You bring me to remembrance when I studied Genetics in college!

I absolutely did not believe in flippiing coins as being scientific at all, however, it was an assignment in my Genetics book!

I remember thinking it was a stupid exercise, however, I did it. 

It took me hours and I was flipping the coin all night in order to respond to the table I had to fill out.

To my surprise, my results were exactly as the book predicted regarding homogenous and heterogenous breeding!

I could not believe it!

This is a very intriguing subject!

I do believe in patterns and cycles and some 'things' may seem to be random, but it may be due to not knowing the full picture.

This makes me think about the recent comet and scientist say that comets are extremely unpredictable, however, they know certain comets have a pattern but they did not always know this until they were able to observe them and determine certain patterns. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

This makes me think about the recent comet and scientist say that comets are extremely unpredictable, however, they know certain comets have a pattern but they did not always know this until they were able to observe them and determine certain patterns. 

Exactly. I don't think anything randomly happens. If you can determine the cause the effect is lot random. If you can predict the effect without knowing the cause that also is  probably not random.

• Like 2

I agree also that most things events have a pattern or rhythm to them and aren't truly random, most people just haven't figured out the code or pattern.
However, we can go a step further and add that same logic to what we call "magic".

It can be said that Magic is real and is indeed a science, however since most Western scientists have yet to identity and establish a set code or pattern for most magical phenomena....the word "magic" to them is usually synonymous with fraudulent or charlatanry.

I've discovered that sometimes SEEMING Randomness is the key to many successes in life.

Randomness is what gives us HOPE!

Image if everything were organized, controlled, and on lock-down.
If you're already a loser, chances are you'll probably remain one.
But in this world......

You got Earthquakes
Revolutions
Covid and other pestilences
Hell, sometimes people just  GO CRAZY and fuck up the whole program.....lol.

image.png.df7d44a6982f4bbd4fe099011e7b5fd5.png

Look at how many common people became millionaires because of the lottery.

We should also throw in Spontaneous Remissions of diseases into the same category.

Perhaps what we call "randomness" are gifts and opportunities from Higher Powers bestowed to humans to give us a way when we don't see one ourselves.

Wow, this is a heavy topic.  If you toss in the motto, 'Go with the flow',  does our interpretation of 'the flow' offer us an opportunity to control the outcome? Randomness can include subconscious habit and/or conscious choice.  Do we need to save ourselves from randomness, and put ourselves at a disadvantage by craving logic, NO!  As ChatGPT questions, 'IS anything random or are things so complex that the order isn't apparent?'  

Some things are so complex that if you, then, mix in the phrase, 'Freedom of Choice', that leads to an entirely new topic, Freedom - do we have it and Choice - are there limitations based on subconscious habit and/or conscious choice, or as ChatGPT questions '...are things to complex that the order isnt apparent?' 

Bruh, this topic is too heavy for my shoulders to carry, and for my brain to resolve. As you can see, I have some randomness thoughts that can go on forever.  I'm going to gracefully bow out. (wink)

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1What's the difference between "not absolutely" and "various degrees of"?  You really think no post is complete unless you make some insipid remark.

Let's start with the fact the they are two different sets of words....lol.

The term "not absolutely" can be reconciled with "various degrees of" as they may overlap eachother from time to time however they aren't NECESSARILY the same because one term is often more appropriate than the other when describing a subject.

Let's take liquor for example:

Everclear is a type of liquor that is almost 100% alcohol but "not absolutely".
It's actually about 95% alcohol.

Beer and wine on the other hand contains "various degrees" of alcohol.

To say that beer or wine is "not absolutely" alcohol is true, but it can be seen as misleading to some because the alcohol content is so low it doesn't even come close.

10 hours ago, ProfD said:

Human beings would have better luck in life if it was less random.

There is no such thing as luck. Good or bad. Nothing is random.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Randomness is what gives us HOPE!

Hope is evil and wicked along with faith and belief. Those three things make a liar out of their user.

Image if everything were organized, controlled, and on lock-down.

No need to imagine. It is.

Perhaps what we call "randomness" are gifts and opportunities from Higher Powers bestowed to humans to give us a way when we don't see one ourselves.

Higher powers generally don't have the interest in humanity that humanity psychologically projects them to amthropormorphically have.

Historically. Those higher powers have left humanity text. Instructions, tradition, and culture as the method to not mistake things for random.

These designs from higher powers were convoluted by bad people and made into esoteric. The esoteric became cults. The cults became religions. In order to maintain the esoteric the religions used lies and misdirection and are overall negative and useless.

7 hours ago, Dee Miller said:

If you toss in the motto, 'Go with the flow',  does our interpretation of 'the flow' offer us an opportunity to control the outcome?

Greetings Dee Miller.

Every outcome is 100% controllable. The real question for all of us is are we qualified to take the authority for control of the outcome

The flow is the interaction of the cosmic constant within our realm of existence.

Its not mystical or magical or unknown.

It is mathematical language. Physical interaction. Spoken word language. Chemistry. Biological form and function, Processed through TIME.

No-one has mastered all of these disciplines to the level of attainment required to take the authority that is available for anyone to take.

Only because we are not aware of the requirement to do so.

These disciplines must be studied to meet approval from the beginning of entry into the UrÆTh Plane. When your physical form is new.

8 hours ago, Dee Miller said:

Some things are so complex that if you, then, mix in the phrase, 'Freedom of Choice', that leads to an entirely new topic, Freedom - do we have it and Choice - are there limitations based on subconscious habit and/or conscious choice, or as ChatGPT questions '...are things to complex that the order isnt apparent?' 

Freedom of choice is everything. It is through humanities use of free will that freedom of choice casts the illusion of randomness and luck as well as all of those other things which may seem to be out of control.

ChatGPT-AI is an insane liar.

Which is no surprise. Computers were designed by evil wicked men who did so with the intent to challenge The Creator. When The Creator did not do what they wanted, they made computers to summon demons.

Their logic according to them and I paraphrase, is, They want to summon demons to prove that god exist and is not really god.

Which is backward talk for saying they are evil and worship evil

Evils pure form is always a liar.

4 hours ago, Delano said:

I would say there is no free will, since we can not choose freely. Our choices are subjected to our genetics, environment, culture the language we speak et cetera.

Those limitations are exactly the reason we are free. Each of those components exist to facilitate whatever we choice we make. The Creators laws rules and guidance are the key to everything we want to do. The Creator made all of this existence for us. As well as insuring that within this existence you have space that is reserved only for your use. Space in which you can make anything happen. The reason The Creator limits our space to do anything in many ways is so that we do not usurp the free will of anyone else space. The more we respect The Creators Temples, our bodies, and this realm. The UrÆTh Plane. Which can only be achieved through study to be approved. The more our effective reach is permitted to extend.

Study that ye may be approved.

@Rodney campbellWhat is the origin of the  "bad people" you refer to? Are they a part of what already is? Why should i be motivated to strive for positivity since  everything  is predetermined?  Should i just chill and let nature take its course? I'm too weary and jaded to "study for approval". 

4 hours ago, Delano said:

That assumes we are aware of it's effect on us.

Awareness is a minor contributor even to the most powerful of sense adepts.

Assuming. Assumptions. Assume. Theory. Hypothetical. Presumption. Presume. All of those synonyms. And there are many. For the word GUESS. None of them are required for anything good in LIFE.

Guessing under any of its many guises is a form of diversion and misdirection designed to change your course, and thus, change the outcome ever so slightly. Which is all that is required to conclude with a miss or a fail.

Never guess. Instead. KNOW. Know as much as you can and guessing goes away.

Thus. Being unaware of a things effects will not prevent those effects. Being unaware of effects only alerts the person to the current limits of their information, knowledge, experience, and wisdom. Which presents that person with the opportunity to accept their limits and chill, or to keep going and learn more. Which means more STUDY. Studying to be approved.

When the answer to that question of acceptance or continuation is concluded the level of honesty and sincerity in reaching that answer is what will condense its foundational level within. You will either have made for yourself a stable foundation at that level, or an unstable foundation.

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

What is the origin of the  "bad people"

The bad people are those who chose to originate RELIGION and FAKE GOVERNMENTS.

We know who they are. They are in our history books.

However their origin is scattered as they will always hide their actions in order to preserve their favored appearance in popular recorded archives. Take a pick. There are many. In this particular dynamic almost all of them are aware of exactly how vile they are and exactly how malicious their actions are. They went to great lengths to hide their actions. But with determined research it is being uncovered.

ROFL….look at how many directions this topic took!  And thats why I graciously bowed out @Chevdove. @Delano, you done started something, and I don’t know what it is…oh, yeah -  randomness of thoughts or are the patterns of thought too complex to see? Lol!  I do love reading everyone’s opinions tho.  

Bowing out for real this time

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dee Miller said:

ROFL….look at how many directions this topic took!  And thats why I graciously bowed out @Chevdove. @Delano, you done started something, and I don’t know what it is…oh, yeah -  randomness of thoughts or are the patterns of thought too complex to see? Lol!  I do love reading everyone’s opinions tho.  

Bowing out for real this time

Stay in it, you have made me think.

I worked as a psychic and have also tutored statistics when I was younger. I don't believe in anything is random and I don't think we have much free will.

This is a function of studying and practising Astrology and Tarot for over 20 years.

On 2/7/2023 at 3:19 PM, Delano said:

Stay in it, you have made me think.

🤣 What an AMAZING feat!

After such an accomplishment......for that reason ALONE she should stay.

Rodney campbell

Historically. Those higher powers have left humanity text. Instructions, tradition, and culture as the method to not mistake things for random.

These designs from higher powers were convoluted by bad people and made into esoteric. The esoteric became cults. The cults became religions. In order to maintain the esoteric the religions used lies and misdirection and are overall negative and useless.

Pretty good break down in the DE-volution of spiritual sciences.