Florida. Governor. Hates. Black. History !!!

Florida. Governor. Hates. Black. History. Want. To. Stop. It. From,Being. Taught. In. Florida..  Republican. Governor. Just. Like ,,Trump ..Trying. To. Keep. White. Supremacy. Going.....The. Racist,White. Know. Black. History. Better. Than. A. Lot. Of. Black. ,People. .Black. Inventors. Inventions. Help. Evolve. The. World......The. Black. Athletes. In. Florida. Needs. To. Protest. ,,If. The,Colleges. Support. The.  Governor. Trying. To. Stop. Black. ,History. Being. Taught. .They. Want. Black. Athletes. To. Help. Win,Games. But. Their. History. Not. Important Enough. To. Be,Taught......Super. Bowl.  Eagles. Were. Robbed. Game,. Was. ,Fixed. For. The. Chiefs.   Referees. Helped. Chiefs. Win....

There's a whole lot of Black folks down in Florida.
What are THEY doing about this racist autocratic Governor?

Plenty of Black folks with money in Florida.
Plenty of Black folks with power in Florida.

If they just sit back and let a Nazi like that take over and do whatever the hell his mind desires....besides the racists, I'll have to blame THEM TOO.

Just like I blame that sissy ass buck-broken clown (I don't have respect for that punk) who all but won the Governor's race but sat up there and LET DeSantis and the Republicans CHEAT him out of the election through their usual racist fraud and suppression tactics.
Listening to those racist White Democrats advising him -the nigga didn't even fight back.
He just took it up the ass (literally I guess) and conceded without so much as a challenge. 

.....tired of letting these sorry ass negroes off the hook.

Actually THEY are more to blame that the White folks.
I can't blame White folks for trying to secure as much power and authority as they can.  That's COMMON SENSE.
At some point I'm going ot have to look at my own people and wonder why so many of US aren't even interested in trying to do the same thing!

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

At some point I'm going ot have to look at my own people and wonder why so many of US aren't even interested in trying to do the same thing!

Unfortunately, waiting on someone else to fix the *problem*.😎

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Plenty of Black folks with money in Florida.
Plenty of Black folks with power in Florida.

If they just sit back and let a Nazi like that take over and do whatever the hell his mind desires....besides the racists, I'll have to blame THEM TOO.

Just like I blame that sissy ass buck-broken clown (I don't have respect for that punk) who all but won the Governor's race but sat up there and LET DeSantis and the Republicans CHEAT him out of the election through their usual racist fraud and suppression tactics.
Listening to those racist White Democrats advising him -the nigga didn't even fight back.
He just took it up the ass (literally I guess) and conceded without so much as a challenge. 

.....tired of letting these sorry ass negroes off the hook.

Actually THEY are more to blame that the White folks.
I can't blame White folks for trying to secure as much power and authority as they can.  That's COMMON SENSE.

It's not common sense. They are racists. Moreover it's the system that has been put in place over time. Its wrong. Furthermore it goes beyond teaching history in school.

6 hours ago, KENNETH said:

It's not common sense. They are racists. Moreover it's the system that has been put in place over time. Its wrong. Furthermore it goes beyond teaching history in school.

I agree.
It's NOT common sense to the average Negro.
Which is why so many of our people are constantly on the LOSING side politically, economically, socially, legally, etc....

What IS common sense for other groups, like sticking together, helping your own, pooling your resources together to buy land and gain political power......the typical Negro has to be TAUGHT and ENCOURAGED and in some cases TRICKED into doing it.

A damn shame.