A Valentine's Day Song Gone Wrong

A VALENTINE'S DAY SONG GONE WRONG

@richardmurray I thought about posting this song in your Valentine's Day thread but I did not want you to be upset because of this 'song gone wrong' prank.

The song is a popular love song but the video 'short' is a prank. The title of the video is called "We Broke Up After This". 

AND THE SONG IS CALLED

A Thousand Years

Song by Christina Perri

Heart Beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more ... 

• Confused 1

I wouldn't have been angry if you would had shared this, it wouldn't been the exact tone I was looking for, but there is nothing more scripted than unscripted television:) 

I have a small question:) either the nerves in her hips are dead or he has some sort of kinesis emitting from his hands that made her feel he had her cause in the video, he never grabbed her, and I don't see how she didn't know. 

She also doesn't need the fake hair, she has her real hair in cornrowls, they look nice:) 

do i am come off as ... bourgeoise? :) @Chevdove 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2023 at 5:29 PM, richardmurray said:

She also doesn't need the fake hair, she has her real hair in cornrowls, they look nice:) 

do i am come off as ... bourgeoise? :) @Chevdove 

LOL! No you don't sound bourgeoise, in fact, quite of few comments were similar to yours. 

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Either this is purely a joke or the lady is a little on the slow side.

That's it! It is a prank.

However, most of the comments show that many thought it was a genuine fall forward.

The couple has done other skits, but this one went viral.

• Like 1

Chev

The only reason I kind of doubted it and thought those two may have been serious is because of how she fell.
She fell dead on her face.

Most average people can't do those type of moves without the risk of getting hurt.
To fall face first in the water and dirt like that with both arms stretched is REALLY risky and a bit stupid.....just for a video and a few giggles.

You said they've done this before?
Unless they are professionally trained, I doubt they did THAT move more than three times....lol

On 2/28/2023 at 7:58 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Most average people can't do those type of moves without the risk of getting hurt.
To fall face first in the water and dirt like that with both arms stretched is REALLY risky and a bit stupid.....just for a video and a few giggles.

Lol. A lot of the comments are similar to your comment. @Pioneer1

One comment said the she stretched her arms out like in the movie Titanic. Most people thought it was genuine but no, it was a prank. 

I thought it was hilarious but after a few minutes, I thought, no way, this can't be real, so I clicked the blogger and saw that it was staged.