IN MEMORY OF -- Sometimes it Snows in April & Sometimes it Snows in L.A. Too!

IN MEMORY OF JOSEPH ‘Nipsey’ Hussle

Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Sentenced To 60 Years To Life In Prison

AFTER BEING FOUND GUILTY OF FIRST-DEGREE MURDER LAST YEAR, ERIC HOLDER WAS FINALLY SENTENCED THIS WEEK

24b1124a-1b9e-427d-b569-252dcbbefacc-AP_

RIP Joseph 'Nipsey Hussle' 

Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Sentenced To 60 Years To Life In Prison

AFTER BEING FOUND GUILTY OF FIRST-DEGREE MURDER LAST YEAR, ERIC HOLDER WAS FINALLY SENTENCED THIS WEEK

https://www.essence.com/news/nipsey-hussle-killer-sentenced/

Rare cold winter storm in the Los Angeles area

AA17VZUY.img?w=768&h=513&m=6

© Thomson Reuters

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/thousands-without-power-as-california-storms-bring-rain-snow-and-cold/ar-AA17WtMx?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=85fd4779f90741bae3e997b64584ba95&ei=87

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Los Angeles has some news breaking reports this month of February! A few days ago, Eric Holder was finally sentenced for the murder of Nipsey Hussle. Also, a record breaking snowstorm and much needed rain, though flooding, has also occurred and has hit Los Angeles. Would this be due to what some believe to a Global Warming trend? IMO, though, in addition to what some experts belief about Global Warming, however, I also believe that this rare weather pattern may also correlate to other phenomena as well and that would be, perhaps, that Green Comet that has come closest to earth this month of February. There are also news breaking reports about a rare occurrence in West Virginia and Maryland of white dust that has fallen and as of yet, their officials do not know the origin of it. Some believe it may be due to a dust storm that has occurred in Texas and have warned people to get indoors until they are sure it poses no danger to the public.

Snow in Los Angeles

The rumors are true. Nearly every day is sunny and 75 all the way through winter. But yes, there are rare snows that have happened in Los Angeles! Our family has had roots there since the 1800s, and I’ve heard many tales of these unusual and memorable events.

https://www.quora.com/Does-it-snow-in-Los-Angeles-How-often

Rare Winter Storm in California | GMA

GOOD MORNING AMERICA

UNPRECENDENTED SNOW IN SOUTHER CA

In Memory Of: 

HIGHER

DJ Khalid, Nipsey, & John Legend

Tupac-Shakur-1993.jpg

RIP Tupac Shakur

Prince_at_Coachella_crop.jpg

RIP The Artist, formely known as Prince

Sometimes It Snows In April

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wait, Did a Freakin’ TORNADO Just Hit Los Angeles County?

Story by Noor Al-Sibai • Yesterday 4:51 PM

Cars, crops under as storms pummel California

Arizona Evacuation Order

Floods in Yavapai County force evactuation by residents

YouTube·AZFamily | Arizona News·Mar 23, 2023 

Back when I was religious, I used to look at events like this and it would make my heart tickle.
Not because I enjoyed knowing people were getting killed, but because I thought the weather was finally bringing this world to an end.
I thought FINALLY Jesus was coming back!

Well, 40 years later....he's not back.
After having many wars, many natural disasters, viruses and other plagues ravishing the planet.....MILLIONS have died....and he's not back.

One of the best things we can do as humans.....and I think the United States "gets it"....is to build strong infrastructures and modes of transportation so that we can protect ourselves as best we can from natural disasters instead of calling them "Acts of God" which is almost blasphemous.

57 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well, 40 years later....he's not back.
After having many wars, many natural disasters, viruses and other plagues ravishing the planet.....MILLIONS have died....and he's not back.

And you said that you understood the Bible!?

LOL @Pioneer1 to each is own.

Do you understand that REVELATION 16 has not happened yet!?

The 7 year period of Tribulation has not happened yet!?

This must happen before the Second Coming of Jesus, so says the Bible.

One of the evidences that someone has the Holy Spirit is patience of which Americans do not have.

So, while you agree that America did the right thing in building up this government, however, it still won't sustain the potential power that this earth if another asteroid strikes it as it has done in past times.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

and I think the United States "gets it"....is to build strong infrastructures and modes of transportation so that we can protect ourselves as best we can from natural disasters i

You are off key. Your campaign against me as a Christian, yes, I acknowledge. 

But now, you are insulting and mocking. 

But for someone like you, who does not understand the Bible or for someone who believes that catastrophes are an act of God, which is as the Bible states in certain regards, is a human right to believe, whether you are right or wrong.

So you are showing a typical adverse spirit of Black Hatred @Pioneer1

So no, it is not Blasphemous. You do not understand what that word means, so again you do not understand the Bible even though you have said that your read it thouroughly.

To BLASPHEME the Holy Spirit is when someone knows the truth but instead teaches a complete lie.

To Blaspheme the Holy Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth.

This is more directed on a governmental basis, imo.

If somone misunderstands scripture, that is not blaspheming. smh. 

LOL. You are a trip.

But anyway, Back to the subject

============================================== 

CYCLONE YAKU

*****Another System that developed in FEBRUARY *****

CYCLONE YAKU was an unusual low-pressure system in the far Southeastern Pacific that impacted Ecuador and northern Peru in early March 2023.

Meteorological history

On 7 March, SENAMHI reported an “unorganized tropical cyclone”. [7] SENAMHI researchers were able to identify the formation of the cyclone at the end of February, and also stated that the unusual phenomenon would remain in the Peruvian sea but would not affect any cities on the Peruvian and Ecuadorian coasts. …

Peru: Cyclone Yaku causes major flooding, emergency declared

Flooding causes chaos in Ecuador

23 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

And you said that you understood the Bible!?

LOL @Pioneer1 to each is own.

Do you understand that REVELATION 16 has not happened yet!?

The 7 year period of Tribulation has not happened yet!?

This must happen before the Second Coming of Jesus, so says the Bible.

One of the evidences that someone has the Holy Spirit is patience of which Americans do not have.

So, while you agree that America did the right thing in building up this government, however, it still won't sustain the potential power that this earth if another asteroid strikes it as it has done in past times.

You are off key. Your campaign against me as a Christian, yes, I acknowledge. 

But now, you are insulting and mocking. 

But for someone like you, who does not understand the Bible or for someone who believes that catastrophes are an act of God, which is as the Bible states in certain regards, is a human right to believe, whether you are right or wrong.

So you are showing a typical adverse spirit of Black Hatred @Pioneer1

So no, it is not Blasphemous. You do not understand what that word means, so again you do not understand the Bible even though you have said that your read it thouroughly.

To BLASPHEME the Holy Spirit is when someone knows the truth but instead teaches a complete lie.

To Blaspheme the Holy Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth.

This is more directed on a governmental basis, imo.

If somone misunderstands scripture, that is not blaspheming. smh. 

LOL. You are a trip.

But anyway, Back to the subject

And after ALL OF THAT......Jesus still isn't back.

You can give all of the explanation and quote all of the scriptures you want but the FACTS are: People are living, dying, living, dying....as they have been for 2000 years....waiting on Jesus to come back.

The beat goes on and on and on and on.............................

Tap me on the shoulder when the show's almost over.

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

And after ALL OF THAT......Jesus still isn't back.

You can give all of the explanation and quote all of the scriptures you want but the FACTS are: People are living, dying, living, dying....as they have been for 2000 years....waiting on Jesus to come back.

The beat goes on and on and on and on.............................

Tap me on the shoulder when the show's almost over.

You can believe scripture or not, but to insult me on my thread, is disresptectful @Pioneer1.

Your arrogant, as you said and don't like to be proven wrong. You don't want to accept that

White people have completely deceived you into believing in what they have propagandized. 

You'd rather agree with America and a racist than say that you were wrong.

• Like 1

Chev

You can believe scripture or not, but to insult me on my thread, is disresptectful @Pioneer1.

I'm NOT being disrespectful.
I was giving you the TRUTH and FACTS....but you obviously can't held them.

Like a child, you'd rather be offered the CANDY of lies because it tastes good and is sweet...than be given the vegetables of truth which is more nourishing and life sustaining.

Your arrogant, as you said and don't like to be proven wrong. You don't want to accept that

Try me by actually PROVING me wrong, instead of giving me a bunch of propaganda that even YOU can't verify because weren't around when it was written.
You don't know what you're saying is right and true.
You just BELIEVE that it is....no verification what so ever.

White people have completely deceived you into believing in what they have propagandized. 

Wait...hold up....🤚
You believe in a book WRITTEN BY and GIVEN TO YOU BY White folks (because YOU didn't write it) but you want to sit up there and claim White folks have deceived "me"???
....talk about arrogance.

You'd rather agree with America and a racist than say that you were wrong.

First of all I AM AMERICA.....and so are you if you were born and raised here.
Stop believing in that racist garbage that only White folks qualify as the "real Americans".
You don't have land or a home in no other nation on this Earth except for this one....accept it.

And again, you haven't proven me wrong YET.
All you're doing is quoting a bunch of words and messages that YOU can't verify because YOU weren't around to witness the events nor who wrote them.
White folks drilled THEIR religion and THEIR scriptures into the heads of so many of our people and you simply REFUSE to let it go.

Bullshit is still bullshit no matter how you season it up and stir-fry it.

African American Woman Enjoys Cooking Healthy Food Stock Photo - Download  Image Now - iStock

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm NOT being disrespectful.
I was giving you the TRUTH and FACTS....but you obviously can't held them.

This thread was never about your not believing in Jesus.

It was about California and the floods and my opinion about the association to the Green Comet.

You are very disrespectful @Pioneer1. It's your choice whatever you believe, I am not trying to convince about Jesus.

But to insult me is very evil. this thread was not about Jesus, yet you took it there to attack me.

You did not give any facts.

You are arrogant. I gave you scripture reference, to address your comment. I gave you facts.

Your belief in America and desire to be called an American is your right. Don't push your White Supremacist beliefs on me. 

I define myself as a DOSC. A Descendant of Slave Children. 

Chev

This is no where NEAR an "attack" on you young lady....lol.
Trust me, if I ever attacked you...you'd know it.

And I DID give you the facts.
The facts are, Jesus hasn't come back yet....is that true or false?

You speak of disrespect tuf what IS  disrespectful is that you keep promoting that false slave making religion.

You keep pushing that propaganda off on our people and it has NO POWER in it to save them or improve their condition.
It keeps them in a state of confusion and bewilderment.

Instead of rolling up their sleeves to build better housing and infrastructure in their communities....these "scriptures" you keep pushing keeps them LAZY and WAITING on Jesus to come back and take them elsewhere.

In the middle of the ghetto with buildings deteriorating and collapsing all over the place, these starry eyed negroes are sitting up in some chuch clapping and singing and looking up at a White Jesus.

image.png.6c5ea483ddc226b5a2f8494b6113990a.png

....unitl a flood or Earthquake comes and wipes what little they DO have away.
Or White folks come in, kick them the hell out, and GENTRIFY the neighborhood.

Why?
Because they were brainwashed to wait on Jesus instead of DOING FOR SELF like many other successful self-sustaining communities.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You speak of disrespect tuf what IS  disrespectful is that you keep promoting that false slave making religion.

@Pioneer1 This thread was not about religion.

You have come into my thread and attack me.

I have a constitutional right here, about religion. You have no right to use this community to  attack me on this wise.

You are attacking me.

Edited by Chevdove
deleted tag

Chev

You want Troy to intercede with ME but not with those White men you're going back and forth with and entertaining on the other thread.
You claimed one called you out of your name....yet you still are trying to win him over.
That shows me how you TRULY feel about your people and how inlove you are with White people.
Which is why it's so easy for you to accept and promote their religions and philosophies.

Instead of asking Troy step in and govern the site to YOUR liking...why don't you build your own website and promote Jesus and angels and comets and every other subject to your liking?

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You want Troy to intercede with ME but not with those White men you're going back and forth with and entertaining on the other thread.
You claimed one called you out of your name....yet you still are trying to win him over.
That shows me how you TRULY feel about your people and how inlove you are with White people.
Which is why it's so easy for you to accept and promote their religions and philosophies.

Instead of asking Troy step in and govern the site to YOUR liking...why don't you build your own website and promote Jesus and angels and comets and every other subject to your liking?

No. it was not me that racist called out. It was SpeakHerTruth! smh.

You know I've asked Troy to intercede before with a racist attack directed at me!

@Pioneer1 This thread was not about religion. 

You are attacking me.

This is a constitution right but you don't think you will be held accountable for what you are doing.

I have a right to post in this community as long as I abide by the rules.

@Pioneer1,  refer back to the teachings of NF Jr. as it relates to religion. You've slipped off code.🤣

Back to the comets and natural disasters, I still think most of them are separate events that happen around the same time. 

These events both celestial and interplanetary have been ongoing since the universe was created. We just have enough technology to track it.

Civilizations have been wiped out by natural disasters, diseases and plagues.

Everything that happens without input from human beings is a part of the Earth's self-care maintenance program. 😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delano said:

Pluto moved into Aquarius a few days ago. Astrologically it's a big. When it was discovered was circa the Great Depression. It was in the sign of Cancer. 

Its orbit is around 238 years which was around the time of the French Revolution and the American one.

Oh! Thank you!

That is big news. 

@Delano This too might be something that you can look into,

there is a volcano in Alaska that is said to have been silent for 800 years and now it's rumbling.

Scientist don't believe it will erupt though. But more interesting would be that there is suppose to 

be some kind of planet alignment this weekend. I wonder how this would relate to Pluto and astrology?

On 3/25/2023 at 4:50 PM, Chevdove said:

a volcano in Alaska that is said to have been silent for 800 years and now it's rumbling.

Scientist don't believe it will erupt though. But more interesting would be that there is suppose to 

be some kind of planet alignment this weekend.

Oh Wow! Actually this planetary alignment occurred Monday, I suppose. I did not check it out because I did not think it was going to be that big of a deal, but now, I think it is. I wonder if this planetary alignment has connection to these events. 

In the past couple of days, there has been

--a 7+ scaled earthquake in JAPAN

--a series of small earthquakes in California

--a volcano eruption in Anak Krakatoa

--a volcano eruption in Hawaii

Interesting...