Gangbanging In Israel (And guess who the gangs are.....)

2 shot dead in suspected gangland killing in north

Story by ToI Staff  5h ago
95Comments

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

image.png.a66d7738e3ec4f743499220171f67092.png

Two residents were shot dead Sunday in the northern Arab town of Dir Al Assad, in a slaying believed tied to an ongoing feud in the criminal underworld.

Illustrative: Israel Police investigate the scene of a crime on June 2, 2021. (Israel Police)
Illustrative: Israel Police investigate the scene of a crime on June 2, 2021. (Israel Police)© Provided by The Times of Israel

The deaths bring to 17 the number of Arab Israelis killed in violent incidents since the beginning of the month, making it one of the deadliest periods in recent years.

The Magen David Adom emergency service reported its medics attended to two men, one of whom, age 60, was declared dead at the scene. The second man, 57, was taken to the hospital in serious condition but doctors were unable to save his life.

Shortly after the shooting, police, with the assistance of a helicopter, detained two suspects.

According to police, the shooting was related to a dispute between criminal organizations, Ynet reported. The long-running feud has already cost the lives of 16 people over the years.

2 shot dead in suspected gangland killing in north (msn.com)

I see a similarity between Israel and the United States in how the Arabs form gangs and attack eachother overthere.....despite the racism and oppression they face; like the Black people and Latinos form gangs and attack eachother here despite the racism and oppression we face.

22 hours ago, ProfD said:

Disenfranchised groups of people usually resort to destructive sh8t. 😎

So do stupid people...lol.

With all of the oppression and violence those Palestinians have been facing from Israel, now they want to turn around and gang-bang on eachother?

But atleast this is proof and assurance that no race has a monopoly on stupid behavior.

Chev

I wonder if these gangs are stirred up because of the issue with the judiciary overhaul.

I think the gangs over there are fighting for the same reason the gangs here in the U.S. are.....a lot of foolish young men with a lot of testosterone and not enough to do to keep them busy.

As unjust as those conditions are....I'm not sure if oppression and being relocated and redlined and the other forms of discrimination the Arabs go through are the cause of the gangs fighting eachother.
I think it stems from a violent "macho" type culture where violence is often used to solve disputes instead of reason and intelligence.

@Pioneer1, you already know when someone can't beat the bully they pick on a smaller or weaker person.😁

Oppression works the same way. Instead of joining forces and overthrowing the oppressor, stupid, er, disenfranchised people fight each other over dumb sh8t. 

Gang-bangers fight and kill each other over drugs, money, terrority and things that don't even belong to them. 😎

• Thanks 1

The older I get the more I've learned to analyze each circumstance to find out exactly what the causes and effects are for conditions and behaviors.

To attribute the formation of and violent behavior of gangs to oppression and social injustice is a bit broad.  Because most human beings, including males....don't form gangs under oppression to combat their oppressors.  They usually go along with it or fight back in their own individual way.
But like you said, some of them will form gangs to terrorize and bully EACHOTHER.
I'm beginning to realize that many of these bullies/gangsters aren't the way they are because of oppression and injustice....many of them are just NO GOOD and would STILL be that way even if they grew up in decent conditions.  The only thing being under oppression does is LIMIT their malevolent behavior and keep it roped in and bound in their own community and away from the oppressor.  

As a group, the Arabs were violent and tribalistic BEFORE the Israelis took that land and started oppressing them.  They just continue that tradition under newwer and more oppressive circumstances.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

To attribute the formation of and violent behavior of gangs to oppression and social injustice is a bit broad. 

Sure. Oppression and social injustice are just a few factors. Anarchy, rebellion and mental problems are others.

Some men are just aggressive and violent. Too much testosterone. Littlrle to no interest in p8ssy.🤣

Those type dudes would rather hang together in a pack like wolves and fight and kill instead of chill with a woman. 😎

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Sure. Oppression and social injustice are just a few factors. Anarchy, rebellion and mental problems are others.

Some men are just aggressive and violent. Too much testosterone. Littlrle to no interest in p8ssy.🤣

Those type dudes would rather hang together in a pack like wolves and fight and kill instead of chill with a woman. 😎

You know, I've noticed that since I was a young teenager.

Some dudes didn't care too much for pussy or video games or anything else besides getting with other dudes and fighting and intimidating people.
They LOVED conflict and fighting.
Many of them don't seem to mind going to prison where there are virtually NO women as long as they get a chance to get with their gang and put some work in.

I used to go to parties and clubs JUST to meet girls/women but some of these cats would go JUST to get into fights and beat up people and shoot at their enemies.  No other purpose.  

I guess like you said, they have too much testosterone.

If there's another place for people like that besides the prison, it would probably be the military if you could get them to follow directions.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If there's another place for people like that besides the prison, it would probably be the military if you could get them to follow directions.

Organized sports is an outlet for high testosterone.

The military doesn't accept folks just because they're aggressive and/or wan't to kill folks.

The military has their own way of breaking folks down and turning them into soldiers.😎

Reminds me of that movie Posse; when Jesse Lee (not Peterson....lol) was sentenced to prison but they released him into the military instead.

The military USED TO take criminals and murderers who would rather due time in the ranks than in the penitentiary, but they soon wised up from that mistake....lol.
If a person doesn't want to follow the rules in civilian life, they likely won't follow them in the military either.