The Pandemic Started From A Leak? When Was This Revealed?

Agency Sides With Theory That Lab Leak Sparked Pandemic

Energy Department agrees with FBI's conclusion, for a different reason

The COVID-19 pandemic probably began with a laboratory leak, the Energy Department has decided. The agency, which had not expressed a view on the origin of the coronavirus, added its finding to a previous classified intelligence report sent to the White House and certain members of Congress, the Wall Street Journal reports. The conclusion, which is based on new intelligence, is far from being the last word: US agencies are divided on the issue, and the Energy Department said in the document that its assessment was reached with "low confidence." The report says the virus was circulating in Wuhan, China, by November 2019.

The FBI also says a lab leak is to blame, rating the strength of its conviction at "moderate confidence." But US officials told the Journal that the Energy Department and FBI reached the same conclusion for different reasons. Four other agencies, plus the National Intelligence Council, attribute the origins of the outbreak, with "low confidence," to natural transmission from an infected animal. The CIA hasn't decided between the two leading theories. A Stanford University microbiologist praised the willingness to reconsider the issue. "My plea is that we not accept an incomplete answer or give up because of political expediency," David Relman said.

Jake Sullivan, White House national security adviser, said Sunday on CNN's State of the Union that there are a "variety of views" on the origin among intelligence agencies, adding that President Biden has told intelligence officials to get "to the bottom of this question," per the Hill. As is, Sullivan said, there's "no definitive answer." The Energy Department would not comment on its finding. (Studies last year traced the virus to a Wuhan market.)

🤔

Oooh so noooooooooow they decide to tell the truth and admit that this Pandemic started from a lab leak?
After all of that denial and ridiculing of people who were saying it and claiming it was just some "baseless conspiracy theory"...now they admit it.

My question is, how long has the main stream media been sitting on this?
And how long has the FBI believed that it was a lab leak?
I hadn't even HEARD anyone say this about the agency until I read this article, now they're reporting on it as if it's old news.

Man...these people are something else. 🤣

The lab leak theory has been circulating since shortly after the pandemic started.

I don't believe a worldwide pandemic escaped from a lab. It's deeper than that but like other things, we'll never know.

Keep in mind that they've got a 75 year seal on the vaccine ingredients. That's a long time before we can know what went into it. 

Most folks who received the vax will already be dead when they open the file.😎

I just have a hard time believing how nonchalant the mainstream media is reporting this as if it's some "the more you know" tidbit of information you ponder over on your way to brush your teeth in the morning after the "main news" is delivered.

Millions of people have died from this and hundreds of million have gotten sick.....all from a lab leak?

You're telling me this is the BACK story....while the snow storm in L.A. takes the headlines?

And then, look at WHEN this story was broken.
On a Sunday afternoon where most people aren't paying attention to the news; not during the standard week day.

What I DON'T want.....is for Trump and his supporters to take credit for this.
I said it a couple years back that they're gonna release the TRUTH about this virus which they've been sitting on all along, and they're gonna give Trump and his minions the credit for calling it.

Some mainstream media outletd spin sensational news. It has become entertainment.

One has to read and watch unbiased news outlets in order to get some semblance of real news and the truth.

Everything about the pandemic has become less interesting all of sudden. A year ago, the lab leak would have been in heavy rotation.

Now, the war in Ukraine is headline news. Chinese weather balloons. Mass shootings. 

Some mainstream media outlets are full of it in how they deliver news. 😎

Seems to me the mainstream media has been going OUT OF THEIR WAY to avoid talking about this.
It should be one of the biggest stories of this year, considering the millions of people who have lost their lives from this pandemic along with the hundreds of millions more who have gotten sick from it.

Chev

I'm not sure where it started but the larger issue for me is that those who DID say it came from a lab were ridiculed and clowned on.
They were called nutty and accused of promoting "conspiracy theories".
The official story was that this pandemic started as a result of some people eating some "bat soup" made from a bat they bought at a wet market and that was the ONLY story people were allowed to accept as legitimate.
Now all of a sudden they break out and just CASUALLY tell people,

image.png.df0c4a72bda9e6905c297609b752ed81.png

"Yeah....the virus was probably leaked from a laboratory and spread around the world"

....while they sip on a cappuccino and continue reading the paper.

THEN they turn around and claim the FBI came to that conclusion also.....which was NEVER mentioned in the media until now!

But hey.........
There doesn't seem to be much of a demand for the truth now a days anyway because when I look on the internet where people are relatively free to voice their opinions and talk about what they want to talk about on their private webcasts and Youtube channels.....THEY aren't mentioning it either.
I would have thought some of these right-wing pundits and others would be jumping all over this story but even THEY are nonchalant about it and don't seem to care.

So my question is....what DO people care about?
Besides smoking weed and getting high.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most people are mainly concerned with 1) survival and 2) finding a slice of happiness.

The 2nd (happiness) comes in many forms. Getting high is just one. 🤣

But, I keep saying....when it comes to these devils, follow the money and watch their hands. 😎

I drink socially but I don't use any type of drugs.
But it's not from lack of effort.....lol.

I've actually tried to get high a FEW times but I didn't care too much for the way Marijuana made me feel.
I didn't get that "good feeling" people claim to get from it.
It made me feel my heart beat more, slowed down my reflexes, and made time pass by quickly......that was pretty much it.
So I asked myself why do something illegal and risk being arrested and spend money doing something that isn't very pleasurable in the first place?

On 3/4/2023 at 11:57 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I've actually tried to get high a FEW times...

So I asked myself why do something illegal and risk being arrested and spend money doing something that isn't very pleasurable in the first place?

The questions to ask are 1) why do people get high and 2) why is it illegal/criminal to do so.

As I mentioned above, the main reason  people do drugs and/or drink alcohol is to temporarily escape their reality and/or to artificially increase their happiness.

The reason prohibition ended and drugs are illegal and criminalized is because the economy is fueled by both on many levels.😎

On 3/4/2023 at 8:14 AM, Pioneer1 said:

The official story was that this pandemic started as a result of some people eating some "bat soup" made from a bat they bought at a wet market and that was the ONLY story people were allowed to accept as legitimate.
Now all of a sudden they break out and just CASUALLY tell people,

Yes, that is exactly the way it went from what I remember too @Pioneer1

LOL. We have been conditioned by big governments. For this reason it seems to me that most people are in a state of confusion about reality and what the future will be like. But all big government seems to care about is population control.

Seems to me the mainstream media has been going OUT OF THEIR WAY to avoid talking about this.

It seems that way to me too. And I believe they avoid this topic because they don't know what to believe and because our governments are guiding them on what they can say about it. This pandemic does seem to be ongoing. 

ProfD

As I mentioned above, the main reason  people do drugs and/or drink alcohol is to temporarily escape their reality and/or to artificially increase their happiness.

Which is what I TRIED to do by smoking weed....lol.
Neither goal was accomplished.

Same thing with getting drunk.
I've been drunk only a few times in my life, and didn't like the feeling.

I was about 22 or 23 and was going through some problems and I heard people "drowned there sorrows" with alcohol.  So I decided to do the same.  So I drunk nearly a 5th of gin..lol.

The only thing it did for me was make me dizzy and my speech was slurred.  I felt like laying on the couch and sleeping.
It didn't make me feel better nor did it make me "forget" what I was going through.

I'm not sure how other people's brains are wired where they get joy and elation out of the stuff.

Chev

LOL. We have been conditioned by big governments. For this reason it seems to me that most people are in a state of confusion about reality and what the future will be like. But all big government seems to care about is population control.

Exactly.
They keep the people confused and emotionally agitated and afraid...while they push their agenda to reduce and control the population.

Covid really targeted the elderly....conveniently eliminating hundreds of thousands of people who were getting old age benefits.

This pandemic does seem to be ongoing.

Absolutely!
People are STILL getting sick and dying from that mess by the thousands.  Dozens of people on my job have gotten sick from Covid this year alone!

It hasn't gone anywhere, they've just decided to IGNORE it and keep the economy rolling right through it.

They won't stop until 90% of the population is dead and the 10% remaining have to resort revolution just to get them to consider their behavior and stop.