Black Conservatives

Black Conservatives are more visible and vocal than ever. They are writers, thinkers, media personalities, and politicians. Whether you agree or disagree they cannot be dismissed.

What are they doing to help black people? Could this be the wrong question? Maybe it's about individualism not black people. But how can black people be free individuals while being defined and denied things as a particular group. That is the problem with systemic racism. 

Yet Conservatives including blacks on the Right don't believe systemic racism is responsible for problems faced by blacks. They blame government policies that foster dependency and encourage racial strife. Moreover they argue that blacks are hindered by their own immoral and pathological behavior.

Some black people find all of this outrageous while a few completely agree. But I suspect there are far more black people who blame both racism and us ourselves for problems we face. 

• Like 1

@KENNETH often this argument is simplified into a this or that scenario.

1. There are large groups of Black people who are socially conservative.
  2. There are large numbers of Black people who are fiscally conservative.  

Black people can be in both of the above groups and vehemently reject the Republican party, which never made sense to me.

Black people are all over the spectrum when it comes to assessing what is most responsible for our collective and individual successes and failures.

If you have the three things below, you will generally succeed in this country:

1. Ability;
  2. Drive; and
  3. Lucky

You really need all three to succeed. That "trifecta" of conditions can be both elusive and fleeting. The legacy of slavery and Jim Crow has diminished our ability obtain some of the lucky breaks white folks enjoy.  This of course affects our drive and even our ability.

Both of my grandfathers were illiterate. 

I know other Black people my age whose grandfathers graduated from college. 

Who do you think benefited more from inherited wealth, educational opportunities, and less familial dysfunction?  Who would be more inclined to claim hard work is the way to succeed?

I'm one of those people who blame both the legacy of racism and our own behavior for both our individual and collective predicaments.  I also believe much of our dysfunctional is a direct consequence of living in a historically white racist country.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Troy said:

@KENNETH often this argument is simplified into a this or that scenario.

1. There are large groups of Black people who are socially conservative.
  2. There are large numbers of Black people who are fiscally conservative.  

Black people can be in both of the above groups and vehemently reject the Republican party, which never made sense to me.

Black people are all over the spectrum when it comes to assessing what is most responsible for our collective and individual successes and failures.

If you have the three things below, you will generally succeed in this country:

1. Ability;
  2. Drive; and
  3. Lucky

You really need all three to succeed. That "trifecta" of conditions can be both elusive and fleeting. The legacy of slavery and Jim Crow has diminished our ability obtain some of the lucky breaks white folks enjoy.  This of course affects our drive and even our ability.

Both of my grandfathers were illiterate. 

I know other Black people my age whose grandfathers graduated from college. 

Who do you think benefited more from inherited wealth, educational opportunities, and less familial dysfunction?  Who would be more inclined to claim hard work is the way to succeed?

I'm one of those people who blame both the legacy of racism and our own behavior for both our individual and collective predicaments.  I also believe much of our dysfunctional is a direct consequence of living in a historically white racist country.

Troy I appreciate your response and for being thoughtful and balanced as usual. 

I agree the debate can get overly simplified and we don't consider the diversity or complexity of blacks views on racism and personal responsibility for inequality. But at the same time it's hard to make that argument for balance because black and white Conservatives alike only consider black pathology as the reason  for inequality in the first place.

There is a kind of Conservatism within Black America but it may not be the small or anti government kind advocated by the GOP.  In fact this kind of social and cultural Black Conservatism often criticizes black moral, social, and cultural life. At the same time it is often paired with a strong critique of systemic racism and injustice in white American society. Some of the best proponents of this perspective have been Black Nationalists like Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X , and Louis Farrakhan. 

Yeah, the Nation would fall into the category of being both fiscally and socially conservative. However they also recognize that there are devils in both political parties.

Their critique of the government is an appeal for many, but not enough of an appeal for most to adopt their conservative life style.

Black Republicans as opposed to Black conservatives come across as unsystematic to Black people who need the most help. It is also hard for me to understand the ones who support a man like Trump.

• Like 1

Troy

If I had lived in New York, I would have found out which classes you were teaching in and enrolled just to sit down and hear what you have to say about various things.
Not sure if I'd pass the classes....but I'd keep signing back up each semester anyway....lol.

KENNETH

One of the reasons there are so many Black Conservatives now a says is because racists have INFILTRATED the Democrat party and Liberal/Progressive circles and corrupted them and twisted them into such ridiculous and unrecognizable institutions with the sillies of ideas to the point that most people with common sense and some life experience would rather align themselves with the Conservatives than call themselves Liberal or Progressive.

And example of what I'm saying...............

Back during the 50s, 60s, and 70s which was during the Civil Rights Movement.....the rules of being a Liberal were crystal clear.
You were for:  Black rights, Women's rights, Worker's rights, and anti-Poverty Programs

That's it.

You weren't fighting for any other causes, movements, philosophies, or special interests.

Most Black people....the overwhelming majority were SOLIDLY Democrat and SOLIDLY Liberal

Sometime during the 80s that changed.
All kinds of other special interest groups started sneaking in through the back door and the White Democrats and White Liberals started giving them a platform to promote their causes and even equate them with ours.

Homosexuals.
Transexuals.
Atheists.
Communists
Environmentalists

Latinos
Ultra man-hating feminists
Eugenicists

....and many other groups....many of which went directly against the morals and ethics of most Black Americans.....started joining and flooding in the Democrat/Liberal party and changing the direction and goals of the movement and THAT turned a lot of Black people off.

52 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Troy

If I had lived in New York, I would have found out which classes you were teaching in and enrolled just to sit down and hear what you have to say about various things.
Not sure if I'd pass the classes....but I'd keep signing back up each semester anyway....lol.

KENNETH

One of the reasons there are so many Black Conservatives now a says is because racists have INFILTRATED the Democrat party and Liberal/Progressive circles and corrupted them and twisted them into such ridiculous and unrecognizable institutions with the sillies of ideas to the point that most people with common sense and some life experience would rather align themselves with the Conservatives than call themselves Liberal or Progressive.

And example of what I'm saying...............

Back during the 50s, 60s, and 70s which was during the Civil Rights Movement.....the rules of being a Liberal were crystal clear.
You were for:  Black rights, Women's rights, Worker's rights, and anti-Poverty Programs

That's it.

You weren't fighting for any other causes, movements, philosophies, or special interests.

Most Black people....the overwhelming majority were SOLIDLY Democrat and SOLIDLY Liberal

Sometime during the 80s that changed.
All kinds of other special interest groups started sneaking in through the back door and the White Democrats and White Liberals started giving them a platform to promote their causes and even equate them with ours.

Homosexuals.
Transexuals.
Atheists.
Communists
Environmentalists

Latinos
Ultra man-hating feminists
Eugenicists

....and many other groups....many of which went directly against the morals and ethics of most Black Americans.....started joining and flooding in the Democrat/Liberal party and changing the direction and goals of the movement and THAT turned a lot of Black people off.

Pioneer1 as usual you stir the pot giving me a lot to think about and make better arguments. Thanks. I disagree with you here, but you're alluding to a larger issue that is very important. Perhaps I will tackle the matter in another post about blacks, white Liberals, and the Democratic Party. I will say this: 

1. Black people sympathize with a kind of operational reformist politics mainly in the Democratic Party that addresses and concerns about racial inequality and injustice. But very few of them are ideological Liberals who support abortion rights, gender equality, LGBTQ Rights, or environmentalism.

2. The kind of reform politics that advanced Civil Rights and supported working class economic prosperity has been eclipsed by a Centrist Moderate politics that tries to serve big money Corporate interests while appealing to whites especially men who don't sympathize with racial equality or anything governmental that helps blacks.

13 hours ago, Troy said:

Agreed. 

Politics is just another trick white supremacists use to reinforce the system of racism.

Dividing Black folks into camps of conservative and liberal takes their eye off the ball that is systemic racism. 

Individualism is great unti sh8t hits the fan. There's strength in numbers. Black folks do not have it in that regard.

No amount of money, political affiliation or ideology will save a house that is divided if/when white supremacists decide to burn it down.😎

I'm beginning to wonder if unity really IS a solution.....or a problem..

If the White racists are setting the house on fire and most of the people you're in the house with are STUPID and just lay around smoking dope all day.....would you really want to unite with THEM in hopes of saving yourself.

Once the fire starts and you try to warn them....them fools are liable to lay on the couch smoking blunts and look you crazy talking about:

Baby Boy Snoop Dogg GIF - Baby Boy Snoop Dogg Smoke - Discover & Share GIFs

"Mayne.....cut dat damn alarm off!!!
This nigga trippin'.....ain't no damn White folks around heah!"

Now would it be best to waste time arguing with and trying to unite with THEM.....or would it be best to be an INDIVIDUAL and bust the hell out of that house before it and them dope smoking clowns go down and you end up going down with them?

If so many of our people are stupid or just clueless and can't get it right and protect themselves from these racists, sometimes the Individuals among us who DO have good sense have to do the best they can to survive....even if alone if need be.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If the White racists are setting the house on fire and most of the people you're in the house with are STUPID and just lay around smoking dope all day.....would you really want to unite with THEM in hopes of saving yourself.

Once the fire starts and you try to warn them....them fools are liable to lay on the couch smoking blunts and look you crazy talking about:

Now would it be best to waste time arguing with and trying to unite with THEM.....or would it be best to be an INDIVIDUAL and bust the hell out of that house before it and them dope smoking clowns go down and you end up going down with them?

If so many of our people are stupid or just clueless and can't get it right and protect themselves from these racists, sometimes the Individuals among us who DO have good sense have to do the best they can to survive....even if alone if need be.

By that same line of reasoning perhaps Conservative Black Republicans believe that blaming whites and American society for inequality and supposed injustice is self defeating and foolish so as individuals they have moved to the Right. Black people in their view should see the truth or suffer the negative consequences. 

KENNETH

I've met a few so-called "Black Conservatives" who hated White folks and talked all kinds of Black Empowerment in private conversations but they were disappointed in something in society whether it was what THEY perceived to be the lack of progress in the Black community, lack of success, or the amount of crime and immorality they saw rising over the years and it caused them to flip and identify with the Conservative philosophy.

I met one dude who said he turned into a Bush supporting Republican as a result of the Crack-Era and the devastation it caused in his community in St Louis. 

They say you tend to become more Conservative as you get older anyway, and I find that to be somewhat true personally.
But then I wonder is it that individuals get more Conservative or is society getting more Liberal and tolerant while we stay the same?

But more along the lines of what YOU said.....yeah I've also met a lot of Black Conservatives who thought "blaming the White man" as they say, is just a waste of time. At the end of the day White folks are still running the show and you learn how to work with them or stand on the sidelines and suffer the consequences.

13 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

KENNETH

I've met a few so-called "Black Conservatives" who hated White folks and talked all kinds of Black Empowerment in private conversations but they were disappointed in something in society whether it was what THEY perceived to be the lack of progress in the Black community, lack of success, or the amount of crime and immorality they saw rising over the years and it caused them to flip and identify with the Conservative philosophy.

They say you tend to become more Conservative as you get older anyway, and I find that to be somewhat true personally.
But then I wonder is it that individuals get more Conservative or is society getting more Liberal and tolerant while we stay the same?

But more along the lines of what YOU said.....yeah I've also met a lot of Black Conservatives who thought "blaming the White man" as they say, is just a waste of time. At the end of the day White folks are still running the show and you learn how to work with them or stand on the sidelines and suffer the consequences.

Perhaps it goes back to the question I raised in the beginning. While some Black Conservative Republicans truly see themselves helping black people others are about the benefits of individualism.  For me it's never been about anti whiteness. I want to work with everybody for mutual benefit. But I strongly believe in black freedom and equality. To the extent systemic white racism hinders that freedom the struggle continues. We suffer the most when we don't resist.

KENNETH

I agree, our people suffer much more when they DON'T resist.
Like that old Civil Rights song Eyes On The Prize: 
"The one thing we did right was the day we started to fight, keep your eyes on the prize oh Lord"

However more to your point about the Black Conservatives............

A lot of Black people who are currently Republican/Conservative and those who have dropped out of politics all together who have that highly individualistic  "looking out for number one" mentality probably DID start off wanting to help the entire community but their efforts were not not appreciated or effective.
They probably got disappointed and disillusioned and decided the best thing to do was help THEMSELVES instead.

I keep saying that there is a lot of stupid and immoral people in many of our communities who will NOT appreciate the efforts you put in to try to help them and appreciate things.  They don't have the intelligence or good will to understand and appreciate it.  They are simply destructive people who need to be avoided and kept out of our circles of success if we expect to have lasting progress.

One of the biggest mistakes so many of our people have made over the past 50 years is trying to help "everybody" and trying to organize the "entire community" and get them on board for any goal.  Our efforts should have been concentrated and focused on helping those who are willing, able, and appreciative OF those efforts and have the desire for the best for our people.  Not "every" crack smoking nigga strutting down the street with a crazy look on his face who is just looking for someone to take advantage of.

@Pioneer1, Black unity is definitely not about pulling dead weight across the line.

My idea of Black Unity is about having the ability to close ranks, communicate and cooperate if/when things go sideways. 

Dysfunctional n8gglets will have to be left to figure it out. 🤣😎

I want to make it clear to everybody here that I'm not trying to sound cold or callus.
I understand that nobody is perfect and everybody is at different levels of development.

But some people are TOO FAR gone for human intervention.
It will take DIVINE Intervention and or a Miracle to save some people from their own destruction.
So we shouldn't waste time trying to help those who we can't save and that's what so much of the Black community has been doing for the past 50 years.  Going in circles trying to help gangsters, drug addicts, and other dysfunctional and socio-pathic people reform themselves even when a lot of the times THEY don't even want to reform.
Too often our people not only waste time trying to help them but often end up falling in love with them, forming relationships with them, and end up being used, exploited, and eventually harmed by them.

It's time for the righteous Black men and women to circle our wagons and start helping eachother come up and stay up.
Let's build a solid and successful community FIRST and then if we have time we can focus on helping the dysfunctional who are willing to receive it. 

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's time for the righteous Black men and women to circle our wagons and start helping eachother come up and stay up.
Let's build a solid and successful community FIRST

There are plenty AfroAmericans enjoying success to varying degrees. But, there's no leadership. 

The AfroAmerican community doesn't have strong enough voices among us to amplify our concerns and encourage us to stay on code.😎

ProfD

This is true.
And one of the things I've noticed over the years, most of the Black success in America today is 1st generational!
....as opposed to most of the Black success of the past and the success most other demographic groups enjoy.

What do I mean?

A lot of people of all races are self-made, but MOST people who are wealthy have actually inherited their wealth and opportunities from earlier generations to various degrees.
Whether the money was passed down, the property and house they lived in was passed down, the position at work was passed along to them from a relative, etc.....they had help from older relatives.

Today, most Black people who ARE successful in the United States have had to build THEIR wealth and success from scratch because for one reason or another the wealth or positions weren't left for them.
This isn't as honorable as it may seem; because it's really saying that many of our people simply don't care anything about their own progeny and would rather fuck up the money and use it up themselves and take it to their grave than leave it to the next generation.  So you have thousands of young men and women growing up bitter because they weren't left with any materials to work from.

How many other groups do that to their own offspring?

Just build up a bunch of money and property only to waste it up or take it to the grave with them while their children an grand children end up going through poverty and haven't to climb out of it over and over again?

This is why I say, I often wonder if some of our people exist simply as examples of what NOT to do and how NOT to be.

255 Salesman Illustrations - Free in SVG, PNG, EPS - IconScout

"Hey guys, if you want to be successful in life-
Look at THOSE people and do the exact OPPOSITE!"

On 3/11/2023 at 9:03 AM, Pioneer1 said:

ProfD

This is true.
And one of the things I've noticed over the years, most of the Black success in America today is 1st generational!
....as opposed to most of the Black success of the past and the success most other demographic groups enjoy.

What do I mean?

A lot of people of all races are self-made, but MOST people who are wealthy have actually inherited their wealth and opportunities from earlier generations to various degrees.
Whether the money was passed down, the property and house they lived in was passed down, the position at work was passed along to them from a relative, etc.....they had help from older relatives.

Today, most Black people who ARE successful in the United States have had to build THEIR wealth and success from scratch because for one reason or another the wealth or positions weren't left for them.
This isn't as honorable as it may seem; because it's really saying that many of our people simply don't care anything about their own progeny and would rather fuck up the money and use it up themselves and take it to their grave than leave it to the next generation.  So you have thousands of young men and women growing up bitter because they weren't left with any materials to work from.

Just build up a bunch of money and property only to waste it up or take it to the grave with them while their children an grand children end up going through poverty and haven't to climb out of it over and over again?

This is why I say, I often wonder if some of our people exist simply as examples of what NOT to do and how NOT to be.

Well more often than not middle class blacks come one generation out of poverty. And the Black Middle Class is less well off and stable than its white counterpart. None of this is mainly a failure on the part of black people. It is the result of systemic racism in employment and more specifically housing discrimination.

Whites got a break after The Great Depression with government backed mortgages in addition to good paying union jobs and GI Bill benefits for college. Blacks got nothing so whites have a head start on building wealth. They have passed on wealth and far too many of us can't.

• Like 2

KENNETH

I can't go by what happened in other parts of the nation or what happened before I was born, I go by what I was around to experience and witness in my neck of the woods.

In Detroit THOUSANDS of Black folks owned homes and other properties from working in the factories.
Many of them left these properties to their children only for their children to fuck it up and lose them through drugs, laziness, indifference, etc.....not just racism.

Listening to Gangsta Rap music like NWA and Dr.Dre promoting a criminal lifestyle, drug use, and violence got a lot of young Black folks in trouble so they ended up losing a lot of what their parents and grand parents fought and sacrificed for.

Interestingly enough also, COLLEGE and sending their children off to college instead of encouraging them to get hired in and work those good paying factory jobs like them or better yet open up their own businesses instead of going for useless college degrees was another problem.
Thousands of Black children who didn't want to get up early in the morning and go work at a factory for a decent wage like their parents, went off to college to get a useless degree and now they can't even pay their own bills.  Working at Starbucks and Target.

Meanwhile Ford and GM are opening up plants in Mexico and China and many of THEM are reaping the benefits!

On 3/3/2023 at 10:13 AM, KENNETH said:

Black Conservatives are more visible and vocal than ever. They are writers, thinkers, media personalities, and politicians. Whether you agree or disagree they cannot be dismissed.

What are they doing to help black people? Could this be the wrong question? Maybe it's about individualism not black people. But how can black people be free individuals while being defined and denied things as a particular group. That is the problem with systemic racism. 

Yet Conservatives including blacks on the Right don't believe systemic racism is responsible for problems faced by blacks. They blame government policies that foster dependency and encourage racial strife. Moreover they argue that blacks are hindered by their own immoral and pathological behavior.

Some black people find all of this outrageous while a few completely agree. But I suspect there are far more black people who blame both racism and us ourselves for problems we face. 

Considering black people statistically have more abortions than any race in the USA, being against abortion is helping black people isn't it?

Imagine not being able to connect the dots on this hahaha

On 3/11/2023 at 8:03 AM, Pioneer1 said:

ProfD

This is true.

What do I mean?

You are just another typical crybaby black.

Why not try looking up IQ stats and how IQ directly correlates to income. 

What's Africa's average IQ? about 70. Under 75 qualifies as mentally handicapped.

What is the average Euro majority country IQ? About 92. Even higher if it was just white people and wasn't counting entire population of the majority white country.

We're talking about a 20-25 point IQ different from Africans to Europeans overall. Blacks in the USA are also very low IQ and whites are higher. Another coincidence?

Maybe black people are just statistically dumber than whites and Asians BY A LONG SHOT and that directly impacts income and career success.

Cry a fucking river. That's reality.

21 hours ago, real1 said:

What's Africa's average IQ? about 70. Under 75 qualifies as mentally handicapped.

What?!  @real1 I don't even have to check this and I know this statement of FALSE.  All of the conclusions drawn from this falsehood are nonsensical. 

Show me a study or any research that supports the patently silly statement that the average IQ of the people on the continent of Africa is 70.

The two posts of yours that I have read, so far, drive me to question your IQ.  What is your IQ real1? 

Since we're quoting stats and racial comparisons.............

Don't leave out the fact that White men tend to have a noticeably lower testosterone level than Black men and this has been shown to be the case across national and cultural boundaries.

White men simply have less testosterone, which means smaller penises, more impotence, less muscle tone, less bass in their voices, and more erectile dysfunction and at earlier ages.

According to some figures, White men on average start getting erectile dysfunction in their 30s as their testosterone rate....already low...plummets.

Low testosterone and erectile dysfunction also leads so sexual perverse behavior like pedophilia and bestiality because "normal" sexual relations are often problematic.
This explains why the vast majority of pedophiles are White men.
It also explains why the White dominated Catholic Church insists on it's clergy to be celibate and abstain from sexual activity, something totally unnatural and not found in religions dominated by people of color and especially Black religions where sex is enjoyed and celebrated.

My Brother @Pioneer1 here too, if I were to be consistent, I'd have to question your assertion that "...the fact that White men tend to have a noticeably lower testosterone level than Black men..." 

You already know how I feel about the artificial concept of race.  Where did you get the information about the relative testosterone levels between the so-called races?  

White racists use information like you are sharing to "prove" Black people are closer to animals than to men as opposed to being superior men.

32 minutes ago, Troy said:

@ProfD if @Pioneer1 did indeed make that post for the reason you mentioned, I'm sorry I missed the joke.  Maybe I need to chill out 🙂   Let's see what Pioneer says...

Absolutely, we'll wait for the man to speak for himself.  I surely hope he doesn't believe what he typed. 🤣😎

On 3/4/2023 at 1:44 PM, Troy said:

Some people favour a capitalistic system with a socialist government. So I personally don't have a problem with cafteria philosophy. For example I am against the death penalty but I am not anti-abortion. At one point I could undertamd how some could be pro death penalty and anti-abortion. Until i realise or differences were exactly the same.

Personally, I believe black conservatives are as harmful as black liberals. While the liberal democrats seem to coddle destructive behavior, for trying to show compassion, the conservative republicans coddle destructive mindsets, for trying to show reasoning.

I hate that so many in the black community refuse to separate their politics from that of the ruling  class. It's my belief that their political parties are to serve their own racial interest first and foremost, which I don't have a problem with. But to even have a voice black people feel we must compromise our own personal progress to satisfy either side of the field, and thus, give into things many of us don't even agree with. I.e., trans ideology, respectability politics, policing bodies, policing color, etc.

I'm always baffled by black liberals who become black conservatives because what did you change? Now you hold yourself accountable but refuse to hold a racist accountable for fear of coming across too whiny and liberal. How does that forward anything when you play up to their community interest which is to keep you subservient? Just like liberals.

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

Absolutely, we'll wait for the man to speak for himself.  I surely hope he doesn't believe what he typed. 🤣😎

Oh yes, I believe every single word I posted and I KNOW most of it to be true based on observation.
Which part of it do you not agree with?

Troy

As a Black man, why would you argue AGAINST Black men being more masculine than White men?

On 3/16/2023 at 6:37 PM, Troy said:

What?!  @real1 I don't even have to check this and I know this statement of FALSE.  All of the conclusions drawn from this falsehood are nonsensical. 

Show me a study or any research that supports the patently silly statement that the average IQ of the people on the continent of Africa is 70.

The two posts of yours that I have read, so far, drive me to question your IQ.  What is your IQ real1? 

DUDE LITERALLY GOOGLE "AVERAGE IQ OF AFRICA" YOU LAZY BUM

image.thumb.png.21c9288b7cf203d94b171090665f9d3c.png

On 3/16/2023 at 7:48 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Since we're quoting stats and racial comparisons.............

Don't leave out the fact that White men tend to have a noticeably lower testosterone level than Black men and this has been shown to be the case across national and cultural boundaries.

White men simply have less testosterone, which means smaller penises, more impotence, less muscle tone, less bass in their voices, and more erectile dysfunction and at earlier ages.

According to some figures, White men on average start getting erectile dysfunction in their 30s as their testosterone rate....already low...plummets.

Low testosterone and erectile dysfunction also leads so sexual perverse behavior like pedophilia and bestiality because "normal" sexual relations are often problematic.
This explains why the vast majority of pedophiles are White men.
It also explains why the White dominated Catholic Church insists on it's clergy to be celibate and abstain from sexual activity, something totally unnatural and not found in religions dominated by people of color and especially Black religions where sex is enjoyed and celebrated.

You have more testosterone congratulations. What do you people actually contribute to society? We invented computers and computer science.

Basically every successful black person is only successful thanks to Euro education system. What a mistake we made helping you ungrateful morons.

Thanks for rap music? The most satanic worthless mess to ever touch the planet. Y'all are so worthless its incredible.

You also commit 27% of rapes but are only 13% of the population. https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

@real1 calm down, release your caps lock key and think for a second. Instead of limiting your knowledge to the search engine results page , go to the underlying website and see where they got their information. What is the original source of the data?

You are so fixated on IQ What is your IQ?

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

As a Black man, why would you argue AGAINST Black men being more masculine than White men?

that isn’t what I’m arguing against.  I pose the same question to you that i posed to teal1 what is the source of your information— let’s start there.

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

@real1 calm down, release your caps lock key and think for a second. Instead of limiting your knowledge to the search engine results page , go to the underlying website and see where they got their information. What is the original source of the data?

that isn’t what I’m arguing against.  I pose the same question to you that i posed to teal1 what is the source of your information— let’s start there.

You know what man fuck you. Fuck your lies. White people are sick of it. We are burnt out on being called racist just because you stupid fucks can't compete educationally and in the workplace with Europeans. SHUT THE FUCK UP! and fuck you for gaslighting me and telling me to calm down. I'm a grown man you're a little bitch.

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

IQ CORRELATES TO INCOME YOU DUMB FUCK I'VE SAID THIS MULTIPLE TIMES NOW!

Smarter people make more money! The narrative from you liberal dumb fucks is that you're poor because the mean whities just won't give you enough stuff.

We aren't racist, we just can't handicap society enough with EEO and AA to keep you idiots up with us because it'd totally ruin our society. Its that simple.

Black people are not poor because of racism, it is because as a whole, you are very stupid. Significantly dumber than whites and Asians.

As I've said multiple times, there are exceptions. There are dumb whites and smart blacks. There are high IQ poor people and low IQ rich people but ON AVERAGE over large sample sizes, higher IQ people make more $. It explains A LOT and none of you will even touch it because it breaks your BLM brains and false narratives instantly.

On 3/4/2023 at 10:28 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Imagine believing white people are the problem. Do you all research crime stats or IQ stats at all? 

WHAT THE FUCK DO BLACK PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY? RAP MUSIC? VIOLENCE? FATHERLENESS? LEECHING OFF WHITE PEOPLE?

You delusional morons. Black people as a whole are total dead weight on this great Euro country. Its an objective fact.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Oh yes, I believe every single word I posted and I KNOW most of it to be true based on observation.
Which part of it do you not agree with?

I haven't seen any studies comparing testosterone levels or the correlation between low testosterone and dysfunction and perversion. 

Since I'm not going to look up and/or do any surveys or take measurements, I'll defer to your observations.🤣😎

@real1} No reputable authority gives any weight to IQ  tests anymore because they are not a reliable measurement of a person's innate intelligence. 

You certainly don't come across as smart.  You're just a troll parroting white supremacy hate speech.   A bigot like you gives all indication of being a loser who can't get laid.  You're probably a member of the Incel community, a group of obnoxious misogynistic white guys, bitter about being rejected by women. Go somewhere and jack-off since that's what you are. 

On 3/18/2023 at 11:19 AM, Cynique said:

@real1} No reputable authority gives any weight to IQ  tests anymore because they are not a reliable measurement of a person's innate intelligence. 

You certainly don't come across as smart.  You're just a troll parroting white supremacy hate speech.   A bigot like you gives all indication of being a loser who can't get laid.  You're probably a member of the Incel community, a group of obnoxious misogynistic white guys, bitter about being rejected by women. Go somewhere and jack-off since that's what you are. 

@Cynique If I cared enough I could find 100 reputable sources that completely contradict this bullshit idea you just stated:
"No reputable authority gives any weight to IQ  tests anymore because they are not a reliable measurement of a person's innate intelligence."

Here's one of the first ones I found. From 2022.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/does-iq-determine-success-a-psychologist-weighs-in.html 
image.png.190667c310a7b2f72ca1e0a0c22a4c4b.png
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/cnbc 

image.png.fbb76f03b3d2c0875242e072b93ce522.png

By the way CNBC is a Left leaning news network so if anything they should be agreeing with your bullshit claim but they can't because its so wildly untrue.
No, black people are not down and out because of racism. Its literally just impossible. You're down and out (on average, as a whole) because you are literally the dumbest race on the planet! There's no handouts in life! If you can't keep up, you can't keep up!
THE AVERAGE IQ OF AFRICA QUALIFIES THEM AS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED! DEAL WITH IT YOU DUMB COPING BITCH!

@real1 blah, blah, blah. STFU you lame-assed loser. I don't have to deal with anything, especially the authenticity of tests conceived and administered by white people.  Black folks are right-brained and creative and have great survival skills, and are clever enough  to exploit  The System in this country for all its worth, on the same level as self-serving corporate America. Even slaves knew how to psych their masters  You, on the other hand, wouldn't last a week if you had to exist in the same environment as some inhabitants of Africa.  It's all relative, Dummy, and a one-dimensional jerk you  is not perceptive enough to appreciate the value of natural instincts. I also  notice you didn't deny what you so obviously are. A sweaty palmed loser who women find repulsive; a member in good standing of INCEL. 

Get lost.  You cant hold a candle to any of the African American men on this board. 🤣