Creed III Breaks Box Office Record

The movie has broken a box office record for a sports film with a weekend opening gross of over $100 million worldwide:

ciehttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/creed-iii-box-office-opening-1235340591/

Since I think Michael B. Jordan and Jonathan Majors are both talented actors, I'll definitely check the movie out the within the next few days.

Don't bother to tell me who won the fight.🤣😎

I have not seen a Creed movie yet. I heard this is the first Rocky film without Stallone. I’m go back and watch the originals then check this one out.

In Philly there is a statue of Rocky, but world champ Smokin’ Joe has faded into obscurity.  I was driving down Broad street in Philly and saw Joe Fraser walking down the street  Given Jose` also had a son who boxed, I guess her is the original creed 🙂

Fruitvale Station was a movie worth making because the same sh8t is still happening to our brothas and sistas to this day.

In that regard, there's no need to watch the movie since something similar happens to Black folks once or twice a year and it's all over the news.😎