4 Black Americans Kidnapped In Mexico

A few days ago 4 Black Americans were kidnapped in Mexico.
Unfortunately 2 ended up being killed and a third was shot but survived and was found and rescued along with the fourth victim.

Any thoughts on this issue?

I think that so far the U.S. media has been doing a pretty good job of portraying that these were indeed Americans instead of simply portraying them as a group of Black folks riding around Mexico getting into trouble.

As I expected, a few media outlets were questioning why they were down there in the first place and were trying to blame the victims instead of the perpetrators.....typical racist narrative anytime Black victims are involved.
But other than that, I can't really find too much fault in how the media has covered this.

It's interesting how the Gulf Cartel has issued an apology over this incident and even claimed to have handed over those guilty of carrying it out.
I wonder why they did this?
Were they afraid of the response of America, or did they do it out of respect for the fact that the victims were Black and Black Americans are usually left alone when it comes to international crimes.?

I truly belive that unfortunate situation was a case of mistaken identity; wrong place, wrong time.  The cartel dudes shot up the wrong minivan.

When the time is right, I'd like to discuss why she was going to get cosmetic surgery in the 1st place.😁😎

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yes, @Pioneer1 This story got me down!

I read about it a few days ago.

What a horror.

What in the world can be done so that this kind of 'mistaken identity' can be avoided for tourist wanting to come and 

buy and sell, so-to-speak, in Mexico. I mean, if Mexico wants to have some type of dealings with America, this sort of thing should

be completely prevented. I feel so sorry for those people. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

I truly belive that unfortunate situation was a case of mistaken identity; wrong place, wrong time.  The cartel dudes shot up the wrong minivan.

When the time is right, I'd like to discuss why she was going to get cosmetic surgery in the 1st place.😁😎

Well.....NOW is the time and THIS is the place....lol.

Wait too long and people will have forgotten about the entire incident.
You know you're living in a world where most of the people have ADD....lol

Chev

8 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Yes, @Pioneer1 This story got me down!

I read about it a few days ago.

What a horror.

What in the world can be done so that this kind of 'mistaken identity' can be avoided for tourist wanting to come and 

buy and sell, so-to-speak, in Mexico. I mean, if Mexico wants to have some type of dealings with America, this sort of thing should

be completely prevented. I feel so sorry for those people. 

One of the problems is that the Mexican government is so corrupt, any laws they pass or any reforms they try to make will pretty much be in vain because the same cartels who are kidnapping and murdering people are the same ones making the laws and wearing the police uniforms.

I've been to Mexico a few times when it was much safer than it is today.
I'll say this much, if an American wants to go down there NOW....they better bring their own private security because you can't trust the police to protect you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well.....NOW is the time and THIS is the place....lol.

I believe our sista was going down to Mexico to get some butt work done. It's a cheaper surgery down there.

I'm wondering what kind of work the sista does that requires having a different azz tho.

I'm thinking it would have been even cheaper for her to spend time in gym to tone and tighten up.

Unless her job is to make that azz clap at the Snooty Fox lounge. She looks a bit too old for that line of work.🤣😎

• Haha 1

ProfD

Not sure what type of hustle they may have been into but whatever they did for a living, they didn't deserve the hellish experience they went through down there.
Fox News is doing story after story about the incident but they are sloooooooowly and skillfully trying to raise question about the legitimacy and innocence about the 4 Americans.  
Testing the waters.

Some people are just made with flat butts....it's genetic.
No amount of squats, butt squeezes, and exercise or CORN BREAD and BEANS will give them that nice round brown.....lol.
Sometimes it takes surgery to get the job done.

Most Black women have a naturally round and high ass but something strange has been happening these past 20 years.
It seems these past 20 years more and more White girls have been getting round and high butts without exercise or surgery and I've seen more Black girls no matter how heavy or fat they are with FLAT butts and funny shaped butts.
I know something is wrong because when I look at Black women from Africa they still have those round high bouncy asses and wide hips that I remember sistaz used to have 40 years ago. 
And the older Black women seem to still have it too.
But many of those born after 1990 seem to be made funny.

Yep. They've already put the cosmetic surgery out there. Thankfully, they weren't down there to do anything illegal. End of story. 

As it relates to butts, most Black women are still well endowed. However, there's always been no shortage of BMWs  (Body Made Wrong) running around out in these streetz too. 🤣

There are plenty Black women who are shaped like pears and have butts with more dents in it than an overcooked hard-boiled egg. Then, there's the flat azz on a fat back. Jeezus take the wheel.

From a business perspective, I understand why a woman might want a BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) or whatever. But, if doesn't make dollars, it doesn't make sense. 

Every now and then, a white woman will get a round, fatty but it's still as rare as hen's teeth. Funny thing is, white men don't care too much for  big butts. They only see fat and overweight.

Man, in my part of the world, I see real and fake a$$es regularly that border on ridiculous. It's hilarious from a comedic perspective. 😎

There are quite a few Africans where I live and the African women still have those nice brown cakes bouncing around back there.
But something happened to many of our sistaz these past 20 or 30 years.

Not sure if it's the food or the chemicals they're putting in the environment but so many of them are coming out not just with flat butts but big husky shoulders, thick necks, and a violent angry disposition.

Go to a mall or somewhere where a lot of young Black folks meet up and you're guaranteed to hear a bunch of young girls talking about fighting and "beating a bitch ass" on the regular.  Many of them just love violence and fighting.  That's totally unnatural for girls of any culture.

Not sure WHAT the hell is going on with our girls man.

Clearly the estrogen level has been lowered and the testosterone level raised.

On 3/12/2023 at 10:00 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I've been to Mexico a few times when it was much safer than it is today.

Did you like being in Mexico?

How long were you there?

I would love to see the pyramids but not now. 

I heard even Mexican people speak about some of the corruption there!

On 3/11/2023 at 3:57 PM, Pioneer1 said:

A few days ago 4 Black Americans were kidnapped in Mexico.
Unfortunately 2 ended up being killed and a third was shot but survived and was found and rescued along with the fourth victim.

I think that so far the U.S. media has been doing a pretty good job of portraying that these were indeed Americans instead of simply portraying them as a group of Black folks riding around Mexico getting into trouble.

As I expected, a few media outlets were questioning why they were down there in the first place and were trying to blame the victims instead of the perpetrators.....typical racist narrative anytime Black victims are involved.
But other than that, I can't really find too much fault in how the media has covered this.

It's interesting how the Gulf Cartel has issued an apology over this incident and even claimed to have handed over those guilty of carrying it out.
I wonder why they did this?
Were they afraid of the response of America, or did they do it out of respect for the fact that the victims were Black and Black Americans are usually left alone when it comes to international crimes.?

It is suspicious for 4 black people to drive to Mexico. It just is. Especially since something like this happened.

If you've ever been to Mexico, I have 5x (2x tourist stuff 3x dangerous non profit work), you would know that the Cartels leave Americans alone. No matter what color or whatever. As long as you're a legit American tourist, they leave you alone. You might get some street crackhead kid who will rob you without the sanctioning of the cartels but big crimes like kidnapping or murders are sanctioned by the cartels probably 99% of the time in Mexico. 

Turns out it was (allegedly) a case of mistaken identity. Supposedly, they thought they were Haitian drug dealers.

If you can't acknowledge that 4 middle aged black people driving to Mexico and getting shot up by the cartels makes you wonder then you live in a complete fairy tale world. 

We have the crime stats. The drug dealing stats. Probably even tourism stats. Again, combine that all with this very unusual encounter and it seems like a logical conclusion to assume they were involved in something nefarious.

Stop being another delusional black person on the internet screaming racism. Its getting old you clowns.

Notice how these racists have more respect and empathy for NON-AMERICAN drug trafficking murders and gang members than they have for fellow American citizens if they are Black?

Reminds me of how the racist Republicans love Russia more than they do America....because Russia is still almost all White.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1 racism is an ugly and unfortunate mental disorder. It has weakened our country.

A couple of months ago I considered driving to Mexico City.  The drive actually takes less time than a drive to New York City, which I have done dozens of times.  I decided against it for a variety of reasons.

Butt jobs are pretty common, perhaps more common than you realize, as people who get them often don't broadcast this.  Boob jobs are probably more common. 

American women are under a great deal of pressure to have their bodies conform to some ideal.  I also believe many men are taught to believe this ideal is desirable too.  I don't think any of this is innate.  It is all market-driven.

36 minutes ago, Troy said:

American women are under a great deal of pressure to have their bodies conform to some ideal.  I also believe many men are taught to believe this ideal is desirable too.  I don't think any of this is innate.  It is all market-driven.

It's totally insane. 

Some brothas do have a stronger appreciation for a woman with nice assets,

However, I don't know of any brothas who are telling women, "yeah boo, you would look a lot better with some cosmetic surgery."🤣

Here's the real secret...women are getting cosmetic surgeries and wearing wigs and sh8t to compete with each other. 😎

One of the reasons so many American women....including many AfroAmerican women....are having to resort to injections, implants, and surgeries today just to get a nice shapely ass is because their lifestyle and the food and chemicals in the environment is screwing up their hormones and genes to the point that many of them are coming out "funny made".

People from many so-called third world countries who still eat natural food and live a basic life are usually MUCH stronger physically and made much  better.

Also, Crack and Meth will ZAP your ass right out the frame.
I can take you back to Detroit and show you so many women who had nice bodies with high round asses when they were in highschool but as soon as they got on that Crack....5 or 10 years later their ass is flatter than fruit punch.
And got the NERVE to wear some spandex.
I met a girl one time who called herself wearing a g-string and her butt was so flat, when she stood up you could see the whole string from top to bottom.