[29] Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits,

and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give

unto me. EXODUS 22:29.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Barogue female hairstyle 

spacer.png

Thutmose IV

Because the Bible details the ‘Creation of Modern Mankind’ in the midst of other early pre-existing hominids, therefore, the unique trait exhibited amongst many Original Africans, the Afro-typed hair, must be a part of the Bible so, why would this not be taught? There has been a complete omission within the body of Christ [i.e., the Church] about this vital aspect but why? At the very least in the Black Church it could be assumed that this aspect of human genetics pinpointed would have been highlighted but no. As a matter of fact, however, neither does the Church teach the proper dated origin of the Creation of Adam nor has the clarification of other hominids being present at the time of creation been taught. For this reason, the entire scope of human genetics has been completely misunderstood. Ironically too, it would be the very distinct presence of the African hair type, that does mark God’s original creation down through the ages as mankind reproduced over periods of thousands and thousands of years. Therefore, obviously, the Creator would not skip over this dominant physical trait present in Africans when he dictated to Moses about mankind, so therefore it would become apparent that we have been misled and conditioned to miss vital aspects written in the Bible. In fact, the very title of the very first book of the Pentateuch, GENESIS, shows that the very foundation of the physical identification of God’s creation would definitely be included in the scriptures on a genetic basis. Many Black Christians have been completely deceived to believe that the Bible has nothing to do with science, and as a result have become absolutely dumbed down and blinded to overlook the very root definition in the word, GENESIS, that being GENES. But now though, and after thousands of years of scientific confirmations, perhaps, certain GENETIC MARKERS that have been revealed in mankind can help us to better understand how astonishing the Creator God has marked his creation of Adam and Eve and how their genetic traits have been revealed through reproduction throughout time. Firstly too, and to better understand the Biblical description of Adam in connection with the African hair trait, though, it would be extremely vital to discuss the distinct genetic markers that pinpoints how God marked mankind in relation to being FIRSTBORN.

Egypt became the very first country where the Israelite people formed their culture. Therefore, the first five books of the Bible written by Moses was done so about the cultural origins of his people as they lived in this northeast region of Africa for about four hundred (400) years. Specifically though, Moses wrote these books [i.e., scrolls, scriptures, tablets, etc.] after the Exodus and to the east of Egypt, in the Sinai Peninsula. But not only did Moses write about his people in Egypt rather, he also wrote about humanity as it existed thousands of years before his lifetime. Long before even the birth of Abraham, the foundational ancestor of the Israelites, however, Moses wrote about humanity as it existed in that part of Africa, in Egypt, over a thousand years prior and during the lifetime of the Biblical Noah, and he wrote about humanity in other regions on earth as well. Going this much farther back in time too, Moses wrote about civilizations that formed during the lifetime of Adam long before Noah was ever born. Moses wrote about the great and massive civilization in Sumer that formed to the north of Egypt in Mesopotamia. So not only did Moses write about the northeast region of Africa, however, the Creator dictated to Moses to record so many other incredible historical events that had occurred on this planet and beyond as it related to Egypt. Moses recorded history about lands and peoples to the far reaches of the earth as well, and he wrote about Egypt as it pertains to the universe and outer space. However what has been routinely overlooked would be that prior to the lifetime of Moses, civilizations that had formed in the earliest of times were all relative to the landmass of Egypt in northeast Africa. In other words, the extensive civilization of Sumer, the actual birthplace of Father Abraham, that was historically defined at its’ height around the 2000s B.C. would have been defined in a much earlier time as being part of the earliest Egyptian civilization. All of the early civilizations that formed in the far reaches of earth formed in relation to the earliest Egyptian civilization.

But what would also be critical to understand would be that Moses lived at a great time of upheaval in Egypt. The Creator marked this time in history as it pertained to the Egyptians. Although there are many variations to the name EGYPT that carry unique definitions, ultimately though, the most paramount definition of the word Egypt means FIRSTBORN. And so, the Exodus came to mark an incredible time of judgment. It marked THE JUDGMENT OF THE FIRSTBORN as it pertained to the Egyptians! It was a time that the Egyptian civilization became struck with many catastrophic plagues, yet of all of the plagues that struck, however, it was the last mysterious plague known as ‘THE DESTROYER’ that became an eerie confirmation that brought the Egyptian government at this time period to a complete end. This last plague also became known as PASSOVER and was so crucial that it became a mandatory religious festival instituted at that time of which the Israelites were commanded to observe forever. This last plague in Egypt whereby it was written that when it did occur, it therefore brought on THE DEATH OF EVERY FIRSTBORN OF MAN AND BEAST. And although we now know today that the onset of the nine (9) other plagues to strike that part of northeast Africa, did so as a result of some type of occultation whereby, a celestial event such as some type of eclipse occurred, and this triggered a series of natural catastrophes that wreak havoc on our planet earth in that region of the Mediterranean and thereabouts. Nevertheless, the type of scientific explanation for the plagues has almost never been taught in the Black Church. Moreover, the Bible details ten plagues that occurred during that time of the Exodus, and because of the scientific repetitive pattern that has continually occurred on earth, again, we can now have a better understanding of mostly all of the Biblical plagues of Egypt, all except perhaps the last plague.

One of the most recent times a similar chain reaction of plagues can be confirmed occurred immediately after THE GREAT AMERICAN TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE on August 21, 2017. Immediately after the eclipse occurred, four major hurricanes formed and began about a week later in the month of September. In 2018 too, and after another earthquake occurred, there began a plague of blood. Soon after came the news reports of a RED TIDE and the waters were turned to blood in Florida due to a type of marine life that became poisoned from the effects of the hurricane and thereafter, photos of heaps of dead rotted fish were posted in the news all along the coastline. And soon after this phenomena struck, and after another hurricane, it was reported that hundreds of dead frogs washed ashore in areas of North Carolina. Due to the region of Africa that the plagues in Egypt occurred, too, other phenomena were triggered as well such as THE PLAGUE OF THICK DARKNESS whereby the Egyptians were not able to rise from their beds for three days. Today though, we can understand the scientific explanation of this plague known by the modern term as THE HABOOB, and although a rare phenomenon, however, it only occurs periodically and seasonally in certain areas of the world where there are deserts. Although the scriptures have been misinterpreted in some regard but also deliberately blasphemed in other regards, however, due to scientific confirmations, today we know that the original Passover did not occur during our modern springtime Easter holiday because of the seasonal Haboob storm and the scientific basis of some of these plagues that did occur. Every year, as a result of THE KHAMSIN, we know today that PASSOVER could not have occurred during the springtime months of March neither April because that fifty (50) day windstorm that began at the time of the Spring Equinox and did not end until well into the month of May this happened in the distant past as it does today. Therefore the well documented downfall of Egypt during the time of the Exodus can be confirmed, not only due to Biblical records, but also due to the Egyptian records as well as other records of contemporary civilizations at that time too that had been affected by this historical period of great destruction.

WHO WERE THE EGYPTIANS?

The answer to this question would be relative. The history of the Egyptians stretches over the course of thousands of years and includes the rise and fall of many distinct Egyptian civilizations. In fact, the Exodus only marked one specific time of judgment in Egypt but in fact, about a thousand years before the Exodus, the time of the Great World Flood marked an earlier time of judgment of which the Egyptian civilization during the time of the Fifth Dynasty came to an abrupt end. According to the Biblical records at the time of Passover though, the Israelites had been a part of Egypt for about four hundred (400) years and were governed by more than one kind of Egyptian kingdom. However, even though the major films of today depicts the Exodus to occur during the rule of the Nineteenth Dynasty, nonetheless, it was the Egyptians of the Eighteenth Dynasty of the Thutmosis kingdom that became judged. Because of an aggressive movement today to hide the true dates and times of the Exodus byway of a deliberate mis-dating, therefore, the Exodus has been wrongfully dated to occur during the time of the Ramesside Dynasty. For this reason, many Black Christians have become completely deceived to believe the secular false reports in that the actual events of the Exodus cannot be confirmed and as a result did not really happen. The Anti-Christ movement therefore regards this aspect of history about the Passover as a myth. Many Black Christians have become obsessed with idolatry and with todays’ false films that depict actors who play the role of the famous 19th Dynasty pharaoh Rameses II in conflict with Moses when in fact, this pharaoh was not even born at the actual time of the Exodus. Indeed, Rameses II did come into conflict with the Hebrews though, however, Moses was dead by that time. Therefore, years before the Rameses came to power, the JUDGMENT OF THE FIRSTBORN in Egypt came to mark the famous young-king pharaoh who ruled over Egypt, Tutankhamen. However, in actuality, King Tut was merely used as ‘a puppet king’, nevertheless, the Creator God brought the plagues against the Egyptians at this time period, however, amazingly, the onset of this judgment actually began hundreds of years earlier. Cont. Part 2, Kanofer

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

THE PLAGUE OF THICK DARKNESS—So Thick That Can Be Felt

--A HABOOB [i.e., Sandstorm]

spacer.png

spacer.png

[21] And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine

hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over

the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.

[22] And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven;

and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt

three days: [23] They saw not one another, neither rose

any from his place for three days: but all the children

of Israel had light in their dwellings.

EXODUS 10:21-23,

*Some modern videos have captured how quickly this strange phenomenon quickly blocks the sunlight and engulfs the area to become completely black as night with no possible light due to the thick sand. People flee inside for shelter. Many people become hospitalized for respiratory distress if they attempt to stay out when his sandstorm occurs. Just as the ancient scriptures detail, this thick darkness can remain for many hours. In a recent haboob in southwest America many buildings lost electricity.

HABOOB--Sandstorm in U.S. MILITARY BASE IN Iraq 

Haboob--April 27, 2005 

Sudan--Khartoum 2005 

Taill U.S. Airbase, Iraq - 2010--Sunlight to Pitch Black in 3 Minutes

4,807 views May 9, 2010

This was the Easter 2010 Storm at Talil Airbase in Iraq. I believe I filmed facing to the west. It is worth watching from beginning to end due to the sky developing from broad daylight to pitch black in 3 minutes at around 4:30/5:00 in the afternoon. In the end it was just me and Pvt. Kille howling back into the black... "Its the end of the world, Dog!"-Matthew Lebert

__________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

***Moses Spoke to the Pharaoh & his court:

[4] And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:

[5] And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth

upon his throne [i.e. Smenkhkare] , even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill;

and all the firstborn of beasts.

[8] And all these thy servants [i.e. the Assyrians, officials, & the Aten court seated behind King Tut]

shall come down unto me, and bow down themselves unto me, saying, Get thee out, and all the people

that follow thee: and after that I will go out. And he went out from Pharaoh in a great anger.

EXODUS 11:4-5, 8-9.

[30] And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants [i.e., Assyrians & officials], and all

the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not

one dead. [31] And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth

from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have

said. [32] Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

EXODUS 12: 30-2.

[17] For all the firstborn of the children of Israel are mine,

both man and beast: on the day that I smote every firstborn

in the land of Egypt I sanctified them for myself.
NUMBERS 8:17.

[29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate

to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be

the firstborn among many brethren.
ROMANS 8:29.

[24] Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of

the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: [25] And

knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son:

and he called his name JESUS. ST MATTHEW 1:25.

============================================

Edited by Chevdove
descrption Baroque hairstyle

4 hours ago, Chevdove said:

[29] Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits,

and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give

unto me. EXODUS 22:29.

I find this script quite interesting!

What do you think  is meant by "thy liquors"??????

• Like 1