But let's be for real...

Black people hate Black Christians more than they hate white racists. 😭

What did we do to Y'ALL😤

All the time I hear the put downs. How we so judgmental and bitter, and yet you the one absolutely CHOKED UP😖 that I'm Christian. 

I've heard them say for Black people to progress they gotta leave us behind 😂 

CTFO

I mean if ya really want. 😌 I'm still black at the end of the day, the night, the year. So pls, demonstrate how racial division brings about unity. 🤔 

This is why I'm so glad I study the teachings of Neely Fuller Jr.

SpeakHerTruth

You asked questions and made statements, so let me see if I can tackle them line by line.

Black people hate Black Christians more than they hate white racists. 

First of all, you're right that Black people often hate other Black folks more than they hate the white racists.
Something I've observed for over 40 years,

Second, if Black Christians ARE Black people, how can Black people hate them without hating themselves?

What did we do to Y'ALL

The best people to ask this question of isn't those online whom you don't know, probably never met, and even could possibly AGREE with you and your philosophy.
The BEST people to ask this question of are those who have actually mistreated you because you're  a Christian.

I've heard them say for Black people to progress they gotta leave us behind 

Don't Christians teach the same thing?
That when the Rapture takes place, THEY will leave OTHERS behind to deal with the consequences?

I mean if ya really want. I'm still black at the end of the day, the night, the year. So pls, demonstrate how racial division brings about unity.

Sometimes division and DIS-unity can bring about more progress and peace than unity itself.
There are a lot of Black people that I REFUSE to "unite" with and simply won't.
Being Christian or Muslim or Republican or Democrat isn't a deal breaker, but being a murderer, rapist, pedophile, and other despicable positions in life don't get passed over and smoothed out simply because you're Black.
I'm not going to throw morality and ethics under the bus in the name of "Black Unity".

I'm for uniting with the RIGHTEOUS and INTELLIGENT of our people.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

The best people to ask this question of isn't those online whom you don't know, probably never met, and even could possibly AGREE with you and your philosophy.
The BEST people to ask this question of are those who have actually mistreated you because you're  a Christian.

They don't talk. They fight. 😂

Don't Christians teach the same thing?
That when the Rapture takes place, THEY will leave OTHERS behind to deal with the consequences?

I don't even believe in that. Christianity is not about leaving behind anyone and I'm not sure when that became a teaching point. It's about all helping one another reach the top, and giving example to others why they should do the same. Will many reject it? Yes. Will division happen? Yes. But be it far for anyone to gloat in that and will it to be so. 

Sometimes division and DIS-unity can bring about more progress and peace than unity itself.
There are a lot of Black people that I REFUSE to "unite" with and simply won't.
Being Christian or Muslim or Republican or Democrat isn't a deal breaker, but being a murderer, rapist, pedophile, and other despicable positions in life don't get passed over and smoothed out simply because you're Black.
I'm not going to throw morality and ethics under the bus in the name of "Black Unity".

I'm for uniting with the RIGHTEOUS and INTELLIGENT of our people

More seem to be willing to unite with the despicable than call a Christian a friend. But I can agree with this. Uniting just for the sake of black is harmful when the person themselves delights in harming people.

Well we must first DEFINE what a Christian actually is.
Clearly there are multiple ideas of who and what a "Christian" is...and what qualifies one to be called one.

Some believe you must believe in Jesus and live a righteous live to be considered a Christian.
Others believe that all you have to do is simply accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and you're automatically saved and a Christian no matter your lifestyle.

Who decides?