Accuser in Bishop Long Sex Scandal Pens Tell-All Book,Screenplay

Centino Kemp, the fifth accuser in the Bishop Eddie Long sex scandal, has written a book about his affair with the megachurch pastor, titling the work The First Lady. The book is co-authored by T. Benson Glover.

• eddie-long-pastor-of-new-birth-missionary-baptist-church-in-lithonia-ga.jpg
    (Photo: New Birth Missionary Baptist Church via The Christian Post)
    Eddie Long, pastor of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia, Ga.

Kemp’s memoir chronicles being "seduced by a powerful religious figure who becomes not only the father figure he never had, but also his lover," LGBT publication the GA Voice reported.

Kemp posted Tuesday on his Facebook page a brief synopsis of The First Lady. According to the synopsis, the book also tells of Kemp’s "adverse relationships with the male figures in his life … to his struggles with his own sexuality."

He describes the book as a story of "love, lust, power, extravagant living and travel, betrayal, deceit, rape, down-low homosexual lifestyle, molestation, church corruption, secret societies, suicide attempts and religion."

The 22-year-old Kemp has also been working on a screenplay, a spokesperson for Capitol Broadcast Shows Television Network told GA Voice.

Two other accusers in the scandal, Jamal Parris and Spencer LeGrande, have co-authored a book titled Signs of a Predator, but claim it is not about Bishop Long.

In an interview by Atlanta’s V-103 WVEE-FM the two men addressed their sexuality.

"I am not gay and Jamal is not gay," LeGrande said. "We are trying to help people who have been molested."

Bishop Long and his accusers reached a settlement agreement that contains a confidentiality clause.

The pastor said in a statement published on New Birth Missionary Baptist Church’s website that he would not speak publicly about the allegations.

Kemp’s book is completed, but he has not announced a publication date.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/accuser-in-bishop-eddie-long-sex-scandal-pens-tell-all-book-screenplay-55636/

Do tell. While I heard Long had affairs I had not paid enough attention to know he was "apparently" molesting young men.... Sheesh!

I image the book will sell quite well. You gotta love the title :o

My heart goes out to these young men for what thay had to endure from this hypocritical creep.Those that continue to support Eddie Long and his church is as guilty as he is.He took fatherless boys who needed a father figure in their lives,and used and exploited them.His sick behind should be forced to step down.Really his sick behind should be doing serious prison time.Where is Al Sharpton...can't play the race card on this one.

Here is more info on the book http://tattletailzz....the-first-lady/

Anika99, I just read in the Wall Street Journal that Long has had a civil law suit filed against him for running a Ponzi scheme, He is accursed stealing millions from his members. He needs to be thrown under the jail -- even if half of what he is accused of is true.

Absolute power corrupts...