China and you

Black people in the U.S.A. don't control the U.S.A. and Black people , whether asian or other, is tiny or impotent in China. I leave collective or communal issues out based on the prior.  

So, my question is individually, where do you stand on the growth of China in humanity, humanity defined as the entire human collective? 

If you want to read more from others side myself, use the following link

https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=2296&type=status

Because of their larger numbers and submissive/imitative mentality when it comes to Western culture, the Chinese are being groomed to be the honorary racists and take the reigns when the White population becomes too small to effectively govern the rest of the world.

They are being groomed to be the "buffers" between the White elites and the rest of humanity so that Whites can rule through them.

What most Whites don't realize is, just like they are grafted and THEIR time is limited....the Chinese are grafted and their time is limited also.
Chinese only have a couple more thousand years on this planet than Whites.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Chinese only have a couple more thousand years on this planet than Whites.

D8mn bro...that's a h8ll of long time for whites to be running sh8t all over the planet and for Chinese to be 2nd in command. 🤣😎

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

China will end up ruling the world.

Napoleon Bonaparte predicted this a couple of centuries ago.

The Asian giant is already laying claim to multiple deposits of rare earth minerals in Africa and it wants to dominate large swaths of the Pacific Ocean. It continues interfering in the U.S. legal system, swipes high tech without letup and is biding its time in preparation for an air/sea invasion of Taiwan. Chinese ship captains are itching to prove their mettle against the U.S. Navy.

China outfoxed the U.S. when it notched a cooperation pact between arch rivals Iran and Saudi Arabia, secretly aids Russia's brutal invasion of Ukraine and does its best to dissuade economic independence for certain African nations.

While all of this appears to catch Joe Biden and the Democrats flatfooted, it does not seem to alarm Republicans. Since most in the GOP despise the whole of Black Africa anyway. Unless they can steal its vast mineral wealth, commit mass murder and get away with it.

This has nothing to do with me personally anyway. I saw this coming years ago. And have written posts about it.

10 hours ago, Stefan said:

China will end up ruling the world.

This has nothing to do with me personally anyway. I saw this coming years ago. And have written posts about it.

I don't believe it but the great news is that nobody on this site will be a living witness. 😁😎

ProfD

that's a h8ll of long time for whites to be running sh8t all over the planet and for Chinese to be 2nd in command.

Whites will still actually BE on the planet for atleast a thousand more years, they just won't be ruling.
The Asians (yellow Asians) are on schedule to rule for so much time after the Caucasians....then THEY will be sat down.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Asians (yellow Asians) are on schedule to rule for so much time after the Caucasians....then THEY will be sat down.

The million dollar rhetorical question then becomes when will the Black man rule the world.😁

As I wrote above, it doesn't really matter because none of us will be around to witness it.🤣😎

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 4:05 PM, richardmurray said:

So, my question is individually, where do you stand on the growth of China in humanity, humanity defined as the entire human collective? 

I hear a lot about China's activity in Africa and how many Africans do not like it. But as for me, I don't feel that I know enough to have an opinion as to whether it is good or bad. Historically, I think China was a major force on how humanity has shaped though and I think this continues to have a bearing on humanity today. I do think that their government alarms the western world and keeps them on their toes, so-to-speak, and that may be good when it comes to how intimidating the western world has been towards [against] people of AFrican descent.

I also think that there is a lot of ancient history about China and Africa with regards to government relations that we don't know about and it would be good to know. 

For example, I saw a documentary about proof that the ancient Chinese were over here in ancient America AT A TIME WHEN AN AFRICAN PRESENCE  was also a part of the Chinese gene makeup! Yes I did! Today, many foreign people and White people go to California somewhere near San Francisco on tours to see an ancient remnant of THE GREAT WALL built by ancient Chinese that dates back to the 1500s B.C. I am not kidding!!!

The archittecture directly matches the HU-SIUNG NU [Huns; meaning Negroes] in northern China architecture when the Great Walls were being built. It the same type of structure and material. And this GREAT WALL is also in Bahai California too. So, I think Black people should know more about why China is being a big topic of discussion when it comes to dealing with AFrica. 

• Like 1