New. Show. Brother. Husbands !!!!

I. Talked. About. The. Sister. Wives. Show. Now. There. Is. A. Show,About. Women. With. 2. Husbands.  Showed. A. Black. Woman ,With. 2. Men .Women. With. Men. Of. Different. Races. As. Brother ,Husbands.  They. Have. To. Be. Faithful. To. Each. Other. ,Not. ,Getting. Involved. With. Other. People. .Black. Woman.  Had. 2  ,Black Men. As. Her. Brother. Husbands. ....Amazing. Amazing. ...😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄!!!!!

1 hour ago, harry brown said:

There. Is. A. Show,About. Women. With. 2. Husbands.  Showed. A. Black. Woman ,With. 2. Men .Women. With. Men. Of. Different. Races. As. Brother ,Husbands

This takes the cake!  What TV networks won't do for ratings.  I will probably check out this  freak show  and end up becoming a regular viewer.  All i gotta say is one husband is a companion; 2 - or more husbands are an assembly line  and only handy men need apply.  🤤

• Haha 1

As soon as I heard it was a woman with multiple husbands...I KNEW it was going to be a Black woman.

It's called social engineering.
Training our people, especially our women....to do things ass backwards so that the community will stay in a state of chaos and confusion.

On 3/28/2023 at 11:46 AM, Troy said:

This show is a "mockumentary" and looks like comedic farce -- probably very interesting social commentary mixed in

@TroyActually this lampoon  isn't  that different from ABC's "The Bachelorette" a show where  one girl is wooed by a slew of guys,  each one  trying to convince her that he is who she should choose to become her fiancee. She dates  and "makes out" with all of them in turn and each week sends home all the ones who don't make  the cut.  She introduces the finalists to her parents and at the end of the season  settles on THE ONE and receives a big engagement ring which will hopefully be paired with a wedding ring later.

This show has been around a while and black girls  have appeared as the sought-after bachelorette.  I doubt if any of them are engineered or are political pawns.  The male candidates come in all colors and some of them have even shed tears after being rejected, claiming  to be heartbroken 

This is all escapist entertainment that garners high ratings.

This is as bad as the show Sister Wives about the white breakaway Mormon fundamentalist man with four wives and multiple children. Not going to bother watching this nonsense. All these shows  glorify pettiness and dysfunction as fun and endearing which is wrong. We would all be better off not taking in this stuff.

• Like 1

Why are we expected to never indulge ourselves and partake of  the guilty pleasures that amuse us.  Life is grim enough without  attributing   everything to conspiracies and subliminal manipulation, personal suspicions  that deny  others  the option to think  for themselves. Malcontents need to  stop imposing their misgivings  on others.  Laughter is good medicine.  A good sense of humor and an appreciation for irony broaden the mind.  

@Cynique, as you know, I wholeheartedly believe in humor and laughter is the best medicine. 

Human beings absolutely should indulge in their guilty pleasures to break up the mundane and monotonous aspects of life.   

Moderation is the key to a healthy balance in all things.  Too much junk food whether it is physical or mental is not good.😎

• Like 1

I mentioned this before but as usual, a lot of people didn't take me seriously and thought I was joking about it.....
The typical and average form of marriage in the New World will be GROUP MARRIAGES.

Not one man with one woman.
Not one man with several women.
Not one woman with several men.
Nor will it be men with men or women with women.

All of those will exist to a certain degree, but they won't predominate the marriages of the future.

The typical marriage of the future will be MULTIPLE men with MULTIPLE women all raising their children together as one unit.
Almost like mini-villages.

But this will be the case in urban as well as rural environments.