Negro stabs elderly Lyft driver!

A 75-year-old Lyft driver was forced to fight for his life when a customer suddenly plunged a knife into his neck during a ride in suburban Detroit, according to news outlets and Michigan police.

The driver, James Evans, is a Navy veteran who has worked as a rideshare driver for seven years, giving more than 22,000 rides, he told TV station WJBK

"I said 'Is this all right sir? 'And I turned, and he started stabbing me in the neck," Evans said. "He hit me four times in the neck, but only one was really bad. And then he cut my arm, my thumb, and then my hand," Evans said. 

Police tracked down Mitchell and arrested him the next day. He is charged with assault with intent to murder, assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder by strangulation, and assault with a dangerous weapon. He was given a $50,000 cash bond. 

Mitchell is due back in court next month.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article273451080.html

Jigaboos showing their dysgenic cultural upbringing, what's new? 

You know, I just read in the news today about a shooting in a school in Nashville Tennessee.

The shooter was a White person about 28 years old.

Biologically the person is a female but later identified as Transgender.

The person, Audrey Hale, was a student at this school at once and she shot and killed the actual owner of the school as well as about three little children.

I may be wrong but I heard once that violent crimes like this in which a white person kills many whites is high,

but yet, someone comes into this forum with this kind of sick mentality. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

I may be wrong but I heard once that violent crimes like this in which a white person kills many whites is high,

but yet, someone comes into this forum with this kind of sick mentality. 

This is one of the major reasons why the White people in authority actually WANT plenty of Black and Brown people in this nation.
The wise Whites recognize that their desire for violence and murder is so high, if there are no people of color around to kill....they'll start slaughtering eachother in short order.   Look at Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia, and other nearly all White nations and the mass genocide that occurred.
The smart Whites have realized that in order to satisfy their blood lust without committing social suicide, they MUST have some people of color around to sacrifice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is one of the major reasons why the White people in authority actually WANT plenty of Black and Brown people in this nation.
The wise Whites recognize that their desire for violence and murder is so high, if there are no people of color around to kill....they'll start slaughtering eachother in short order.   Look at Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia, and other nearly all White nations and the mass genocide that occurred.
The smart Whites have realized that in order to satisfy their blood lust without committing social suicide, they MUST have some people of color around to sacrifice.

Blacks slaughter each other EVERYDAY, whether it be in Africa or your shithole inner city hoods, you people are finding some way to harm each other whether it be via slavery or drive by shootings. No one cares enough to slaughter or even touch your kind with a barge pole, all we have to do is sit back and watch you idiots kill each other over idiotic gang disputes. 

🤣 -anyone wanna guess how this asshole would explain UKRAINE?????

More White folks have been killed, raped, and slaughtered there by other White folks in ONE YEAR than all of the Black gangs have done to eachother in the U.S. since 1970.

So many White folks are killing eachother in the Ukraine, it's causing a shortage on bullets around the planet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1