Gone With The Wind

Whatever happened to RODNEY CAMPBELL?  He exploded on the scene and bedazzled us with his command of numbers and theories about time and truth, and glimpses into his unusual childhood. Then - he just vanished.  He was my oasis.

Oh, well. Guess he had better things to do. Good for him.

Well sista @Cynique, as it was explained to me eons ago, folks come into your life for a reason and/or a season(s). 🤭

Maybe the mirage, er, oasis that bedazzled with knowledge and wisdom has fulfilled its virtual purpose in your life. 😁

Now, you're left with the same ole peanut gallery.  Ta da...🤣😎

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

Well sista @Cynique, as it was explained to me ions ago, folks come into your life for a reason and/or a season(s). 🤭

Maybe the mirage, er, oasis that bedazzled with knowledge and wisdom has fulfilled its virtual purpose in your life. 😁

Now, you're left with the same ole peanut gallery.  Ta da..

@ProfD Yes, that would seem to be the case. As Delano once quoted: "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear."  And, as you have implied, when the teacher has taught, he will disappear.  'Glad you are still around to keep me grounded.  😉  

16 hours ago, Cynique said:

Glad you are still around to keep me grounded.  😉  

Neither grounded nor bedazzled but entertained. My pleasure. 🤗

Feel free to share the lotto numbers you're going to play when those planets line up with the moon. 🤣😎

• Haha 1

I was also interested when he said that he had mastered Time. Since I have been qualifying time for the last three years. However I gained no new insights from his particular practice.

Although I have been steadily making new discoveries. In the process of starting a business to do Astrological consultations and producing magically charged talismans using time.

• Like 1

Yeah, I forgot about Rodney Campbell.
For some reason, when I'd read his writings, the name "Rodeny Cambpell" didn't seem to go with the knowledge he was dropping.....lol.
Seems like he would have changed his name to something like  "Amiri Kunjufu" or something, lol.

We need our brutha back.

Cynique

Do you know how DISRESPECTFUL it is to sit up and fantasize about and long for another man when you have 4 or 5 STRONG BLACK MEN right here on this site already dropping all kinds of knowledge and science??

Naw....I don't think you do.

You NEED to learn how to respect and appreciate the blessings you HAVE in your presence already.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yeah, I forgot about Rodney Campbell.
For some reason, when I'd read his writings, the name "Rodeny Cambpell" didn't seem to go with the knowledge he was dropping.....lol.
Seems like he would have changed his name to something like  "Amiri Kunjufu" or something, lol.

We need our brutha back.

Cynique

Do you know how DISRESPECTFUL it is to sit up and fantasize about and long for another man when you have 4 or 5 STRONG BLACK MEN right here on this site already dropping all kinds of knowledge and science??

Naw....I don't think you do.

You NEED to learn how to respect and appreciate the blessings you HAVE in your presence already.

@Pioneer1 As usual you create your own scenarios in order to craft your irrelevant comments.  Being curious about what happened to Rodney is not fantasizing or longing, and I showed nothing but love for my guys ProfD and Delano.  Any disrespect ever shown toward you is well deserved because it's retaliatory. So stfu.

• Haha 1

Some folks show up in the coffeeshop for a few posts and get back on the bus.

The usual suspects are still here to keep the spot alive and kicking.

We need to spray some insect repellent or set traps for the racists though.😁😎