Black Males And Jealousy

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

I am showing why we are still having from Food Justice Issues

Well...lol...you're SPLAININ' why our people are still having food and justice issues, not really giving us legitimate reasons.

You're saying it's because of racism, and I agree that's a PART of it.

And I say the bulk of it is racism.

However the BULK of it comes from our community being too lazy and too indifferent to focus on growing, distributing, and purchasing proper foods needed for a healthy community.

That's not to say all or even most of our people are lazy or indifferent, but enough of them are to make a noticeable impact on the health and wholesomeness of AfroAmerica.

Our people are not lazy or indifferent......they labouring under self hate

Until We as a people begin to Love our Black African self as we are and begin from there....we will be pawns of psychops.

"the Oppressed will always believe the worst about themselves" Franz Fanon

What you think White Racist in America stop Destroying in Black  business and Organizational  successes?

Have White racists in America destroyed the McDonalds and other fast food joints owned by Black Americans?

They do not own those business....They are Franchisees.

Have White racist in America destroyed the hair braiding and barber shops owned by Black Americans?

They have no need to....they do not pose a threat to the establish order of Racism

They are controlled Regulated and monitored through the Licensing Process......Chamber of Commerce.

Take a look at this article of the Black owned Marijuana stores in Michigan:

20 Black-owned Michigan cannabis companies you should support | Detroit | Detroit Metro Times

Are White racists destroying the businesses of THESE bruthas and sistas who are focusing on growing and distributing DOPE to people instead of healthy foods????

First off I love what those brothers and sister are doing....I congratulate them and hope that it is replicated all over the black community.

TAgain they pose no threat to Racism.....let them begin organize and  politize around community and social  issues...

There is plenty individual and business success in the black community....We only begin to make real change when by funding  or participating in grassroots social issues 

Take the Organization Known as Acorn (not the App) with over 400,000 ( Dues paying ) membership it was targeted and destroyed when it started to implement an Employee Deduction Program. Racists realize that if instituted the organization would net billions in under 5yrs...

Acorn was one of the most effective and progressive black led Organization destroyed by Racism that never made it into the News

Until the 2008 election campaign threw it into the national spotlight, ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now) was well known among its 400,000 member families and other grassroots organizations as a leader in community organizing around social and economic justice issues. But it had little presence on the national political scene......I have to tell you about the attacks on us from the Right.

I remember this organization.
Fox News did a few hit-jobs on it.
I don't know too much about it but if the racists hated it and targeted it....it must have been doing some good.

The Point is When black organizations begin to push for real Change they are targeted....Look at the level of organization - 400,000 dues paying members.

Not hitting mom and pops business we all have to start somewhere, change begins here .....but that is not the level at which real social and political change happens.

Yes....Why you think all those Right Wing Think Tanks are being paid Billions to do?....To ensure we stay in the ghettos by finding ways to criminalize black success or organizations -Edu/Info/Media, Movement, Fresh Air, Water and Food.

Ofcourse....devils are being devils.
They've BEEN that way for not just hundreds but THOUSANDS of years....but our people have been dealing with them for HUNDREDS of years; so why is it such a surprise or shock that we aren't preparde for their wicked behavior????

They Enemy you know is easily defeated....White racism is studying us and even have us studying ourselves for them.....though we advance by steps they advance by leaps and bounds.

Are you suggesting that AfroAmericans are totally helpless then?

Far from it....I am suggesting why whats is happening is happening.

Are you suggesting the right wing has our community's food and health on lock and there's nothing THEY can do to help themselves?

Yes ... Racist has our communities in a Health and Food Lock....They destroyed our communities with Drugs and created Urban Blight for us to live in.

There is plenty we can do.

Food Control is a Major way to control People.....Food is Mood

Absolutely!
All the more reason we need to grow, distribute, and prepare OUR OWN foods!
The question is, why aren't we doing so when we have the opportunity?

I think you know the reason for that.

Simply put....We have internalized Racism.

Nobody is forcing Black folks to pile up in McDonalds, KFC, and these other fast-food merchants of death to intoxicate themselves  with pink slime. They are CHOOSING to do it out of indifference.

Not Indifference......Mind Control - MKultra (Mind Kulture)

If you control the thoughts of a people you will not have to use force to have them destroy themselves just have the means of self destruction readily available  and easily accessible.

1. Destitution

2. Propaganda

3. Learned Helplessness

4. Dependency

True..

Most of what we  Desire and Focus on  is Learnt.....Education again is the Answer

Education is ONE of the answers, but at this point I believe SEPARATION is the initial solution before even the Education.
We must SEPARATE ourselves from the AfroAmericans who have no desire or will to improve themselves and do nothing to progress our communities but would rather hinder it with their negative behavior.

That's like Fighting for peace....You want unity by first creating separation.

Self Education is the First Step and the most important ongoing Methodology...No One is left out.

In most cases Education will redinkle the Desire and Enforce the Will.

We must do this FIRST if we expect to have lasting progress.

If not, we'll just be going in circles constantly RE-building what the negative among us destroy and focusing most of our energy on trying to help and uplift THEM and keep THEM out of trouble.
No....cut off the dead weight first.

I will not argue they following or explain further

Everyone will have their Role and Part to play.

For instant: it is not necessary for everyone to know all the Goals and Aims of the Movement nor the Means and Methods employed to reach the ObJectives.

"Do you think the people working for Peace Corps knows that they are poisoning the very people they think they are helping."

it will not be profitable as the Community you want to serve Lack the Proper Food Education of Nutrition  its Necessity  Benefits and Preparation.

Sugar and Salt is are very Addictive substance...especially when start on early in life or in utero.

Facts!
Infact, they are actually DRUGS.
The white substances like sugar, salt, flour, cocaine, heroin, are EXTRACTIONS from the larger more wholesome herb or plant or mineral they were taken from.

Yes

Food Coloring and most Food additives are Neurotoxins

More facts.

Imagine what they are doing to the Minds of our People.

Using Words like Societal Laziness, Societal immaturity and Longer to prepare is true of the entire society both black white and other... but are  often use as "code" for Black stereotyping.

Well to be honest, Whites no longer call our people lazy in public....lol....although many of them still acknowledge that a lot of our people ARE lazy and have been for centuries which is how that stereotype developed.

It must be pointed out that laziness doesn't start in the body, it starts in the mind.  
Black folks were called lazy even as slaves; not because our people didn't work hard...but because many of them didn't have a desire to think for themselves. And you STILL see that trait among  lot of our people.

We can't ignore the truth and facts simply because they are uncomfortable or because White racists pointed them out.  Our focus should be on correcting problems, not making excuses for them or keeping them in the closet so that racists can't use them as ammunition.

If you are being Poison and Persecuted and as a result you lack the ability to think clearly(Dumbing Down) and  work industriously(Learned Helplessness) toward a worthy Goal.....Then that which appears to be the Truth is a lie

White Business have access to credit and Racism is guarantee of white success.

Black people in this nation have HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars flowing through our hands each year!

Yes.

Why do we need "credit" from White institutions

We do.....because its our blood sweat and tears they stole and continue to steal so as to have such Credit...to give freely to their own kind.

when we can capture some of that money and establish lines of credit among ourselves????

We need it.... and we are doing..

https://mightydeposits.com/posts/bank-black

Are you telling me that racism is the reason we don't have more AfroAmerican banks and lending institutions?

Yes.

Oprah, Byron Allen, and LeBron James each have enough money to establish their own banks and credit unions in cities across the U.S.....who's going to stop them in 2023?

No one.....

Then why are they not doing it.....Lack of the Proper Knowledge - Education

No one has shown then how lucrative and Beneficial it can be....so to them it maynot be worth the effort or risk.

Elohim Yahweh Jehovah etc are all titles ad honorifics

This is what I mean about a wrong understanding about "God" in the Bible.

Elohim is a word of plurality meaning "Eloahs" (more than one "Eloah").
An "Eloah" is the name for a Deity in Israelite/Canaanite religion.

The word Eloah is often translated as "God" in the Bible.

The Biblical translators KNOW that "Elohim" is a plural term yet they purposely translate it as singular for deceptive purposes.

First you must understand, that Monotheism brought in a new nomenclature....in the Understanding of  God wherein it is realized that All Gods are One....

Hence the Trinity...So lets understand God in terms of His/Her Functions - Creator Preserver and Destroyer -  Father Son and Holy Ghost.

Your are Given a title according to the function you Perform... Elohim - The Title of Leader/Father and Authority.

Jehovah is NOT a "title"...it's a mis-translation.
I also believe (though I don't know for sure) "Yahweh" is a mis-translation also.
The correct pronunciation of YHWH is "Yahoowah", the Head God of the Israelites the Israelites.

Yes Jehovah Yahweh are Translation of ...Yud Hey Vav Hey.

Yes....Jesus is the FulfillMent of God's Love

No human being or one man is the "fulfillment" of God's Love....which is eternal and larger than imagination.

True....

But it takes One to Lead.....Though he answer to many who follow.

He that is the greatest among ye shall be your servant....MLK is among our greats because he serves us well

It is Divine

Does the Divine contradict itself?
Does the Divine order people to kill innocent children?

No the divine does not contradict.

What you and I called Evil, is Man made Cultural Construction with real world effects

Hot and cold do not exist in reality they are degrees in temperature that we label/title hot are cold....Temperature is One continuum.

So in your understanding God will seem to contradict and do evil.

You eat a vegetable .....is that Good or Evil?

For You it is Good for the Vegetable it is Evil ...God Transcend The Morality of God and Evil - God we are Expressions of LIFE/Energy

IIsaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Christ is Our Saviour....Jesus was not a Christian

I agree, Jesus was NOT a Christian.
Paul started Christianity.....not Jesus; but if you believe he is your Saviour....then YOU are a Christian.

Christ is the Karast....Djed Ka RA - RISING SPIRIT.

Paulianity or Christianity as you called it ..... is a Corruption of Karast Ways and Knowledge - Knowing

Christianity is a Religion and I do not do religion.......I study the Scriptures and live by many of its Tenets - Old and New Testaments

Lol...MANY of it's tenets huh....?

So you pick and choose which ones to live by?

Our struggle is not against flesh and blood .........but against Principles and Ideas

When it come to tenets I do pick and Choose.

No I do not believe or know that sociopaths or psychopaths are without conscience....but i will accept that some scientist believe so.

Ok, we're making progress....lol.

Thank you

For years now the Punishment for Murder is Death......Yet we still have countless murders every year

Soldiers go to War on the say so of others....People commit suicide for their beliefs.

People risk death for an adrenaline rush or a dare.....Death is not a deterrent .

Know why it's not now????

It has never been....Death is a tool in war of Ideas

Because in many societies, it wasn't JUST death that was the punishment but there was TORTURE along with the death and HOW a person was killed that dettered the public from murder.

Neither has that been a reliable form of Deterrent.

Today a person is just lain on a cot and lethally injected, or put in a chair and electrocuted.

In the past, a person was often stripped naked and whipped to death or placed in a pit and had stones bust him upside the head until he brains were knocked out.....a gruesome way to die.
THAT was the deterrent.

I guarantee you that if they made "Death by Whipping" the standard  punishment for 1st degree murder in America....homicides would PLUMMET by 95%.

Maybe but it never worked in the past....

Race is not biological...some individuals express more or less Melanin than that others....

Because melanin content isn't the ONLY factor that determines race.
Heredity, hair texture, facial shape, and other genetic factors determine a person's race.

We have had this discussion already please refer to it....suffice to say diet culture and environment.

You are defining a Meritocracy.....Class has to do with Aristocracy

One doesn't necessarily cancel out or abrogate the other.
You can have Aristocracy who arrived at that position THROUGH Meritocracy

In many organizations, you have well admired high ranks and degrees that people were able to achieve through hard work, great deeds, and proper focus.

No...

Aristocracy has to do with bloodline

Meritocracy has to do with ability.

Meritocracy through Aristocracy is Nepotism.....buying Indulgences.

Is crime increasing proportionally respective to the growing population at large or shrinking?

To be honest, it's hard for me to say because I don't trust the statistics being put out for crime rates.
Many many crimes are not documented.

From personal observation, I would say that people in general are  a little more violent than they were 30 years ago because of more access to powerful weapons, plus the girls tend to fight more today than they did in the past.

I think we have more laws hence we have more criminals and I also think as a result prison population growth rate is outgrowing population growth rate.

We had had prisons for hundreds of years and yet crime outstrips population growth

If this is true, it's because crime in this nation (like disease) is being CONTROLED....not prevented.

Yes

It is a stream of income for some

Prison is an INDUSTRY in the U.S. and wasn't currently designed as crime prevention measure SO MUCH as it's designed to be FILLED for PROFIT and CHEAP LABOR.

In order for prisons to be filled you NEED CRIME.
So it behooves the powers that be that for the more prisons we have the more crime is needed to justify their existence.

Exactly.

Its not working it needs to be replace by something that works more effectively.

Again, it's working the way it was DESIGNED to work.
But I wholeheartedly agree that we need something that works far more effectively on reducing and preventing crime.

Yes....Repurpose

No....what if another method can save two lives instead of one?

It depends on that "second life" you're talking about saving.
If it's the life of a pedophile or serial killer....should it be spared?

Yes....both

and future innocent victims.

I see criminality as a Maladaptive dysfunction......Not an Innate Compulsion.

Perhaps we need to back up a bit.....
If we go to the raw definition, what is "crime"?
Simply breaking a law.

1. Laws were made by man, human beings.
2. Between the Federal, State, and Local jurisdictions -there are MILLIONS of laws in the United States....some are good, some are bad.

Everyone has and is breaking a law at some point because there are so many....many of which contradict eachother....we don't even know them all and unintentionally break them day to day.

So simply breaking a few laws or breaking UNJUST laws that don't cause harm to others....is not who I'm speaking of when I say "criminal".

True....good reason to repurpose.

I'm talking about those who routinely harm and steal from people...especially as a way of life.
I believe SOME of those people if not a majority of them, are compelled to do this at a certain point and need some sort of correction to curtail their behavior.

Education is what needed

BTW....I see you are knowledgeable about brother Ben Carson.
I listen to him from time to time.

Lol...however what do you know about brother 19 Keys???

not much

Troy

This exchange between frankster and myself is a TASTE of those old school "multiple page" discussions I used to watch and engage in back in the day when message boards were more popular with brothers from the Nation of Islam and Hebrew Israelites and others deep into various forms of knowledge.

In one thread we could argue about ONE WORD for an entire week before moving on in the SAME conversation which would be on-going for weeks it not months.....40 and 50 pages in one thread, lol.

I found that the reasons why those conversation were so long was because we said too much in our  response to begin hence I try in most case to keep my posts short and concise....alas it makes no difference but I love it

35 minutes ago, Troy said:

You know that can come back... I approving a lot more accounts now -- but I can see it being a little intimidating to jump in.  So people just read, but we will see

@frankster I'd never heard of Billy Carson until you posted that video.  He is "out there" with stories of aliens modifying ancient hominids to work as slaves mining Africa for minerals.  He says these stories are "written in stone."

🎯

Clearly, ancient Africans had advanced technology.  People like John Anthony West, theorize that the Sphinx was built 7 thousand years before many Egyptologists previously believed.

Obviously, what we are taught about human history does not make sense if the pyramids were built 10,000 years ago -- before Europeans emerged from caves!  When you couple this with the celestial knowledge of the Dogon who were aware of Sirius B. It is not just history that does not make sense -- nothing does

Exactly why you must "kill Buddha" ....Buddha has the reputation of Knowing everything.

There is nothing New under the sun.....it all cycles - old things become new again.

Check out

Horace Butler ....when rocks cry out

Clyde Winters....Mayan writings /Mande glyphs

Laird Scranton.

Micheal Tellinger Adam's Calendar brought me Billy Carson;

In a nutshell:

We once were a part of a Galactic civilization(Type II Civilization)...Now we have Watchers overseeing(Enoch)

Now we are less than a Global/Planetary Type I Civilization(Kardeshev Scale/Energy Consumption Model).

That seems to be the general gist of these  Alternative Histories 

35 minutes ago, Troy said:

This draws me back to the topic of religion versus spirituality

Then we must define our understandings of the terms.

frankster

Ok, let's reason through this.........

You say the BULK of it is racism.
Then by deduction, that means you believe a smaller percentage of it is lack of action on our part.

Since there's not a lot you can do (or will do) to erase the racism that prevents an adequate supply of fresh and nutritious foods from serving the needs of the AfroAmerican community-
Then would you not agree that the FOCUS should be on doing as much as WE can as AfroAmericans to help supply ourselves?

Since the racism from outside of our community is not likely to change, instead of following THEIR lead of abandoning the Black community....we should be putting as much pressure as we can on those of us with the resources to do so to provide healthy wholesome foods, grocery stores, restuarants, and distribution centers in our community.

You're speaking in general terms.
You should say MOST of our people arent' lazy or indifferent...because a lot of our people ARE lazy and indifferent and it's quite noticeable to any AfroAmerican in a management or business ownership position who hires AfroAmerican workers.
One of their biggest problems is finding AfroAmerican youth willing to actually show up on time and do the work required of them.  You find this issue all over the nation. So there must be some merit to it.

You're attributing it to "self hate" and perhaps some of it is...but regardless of the REASON the CONDITION of not wanting to work and put effort into sustaining one's self is self evident.

Until We as a people begin to Love our Black African self as we are and begin from there....we will be pawns of psychops.

I agree to a certain extent but as I've gotten older I realize WHY a lot of our people don't love "themselves" or their people.
A lot of intelligent and sincere AfroAmericans have witnessed too much shady, janky, and piss poor performance from other AfroAmericans to the point they come to EXPECT less quality and more problems from their own than from Whites.
This attitude changes only when our PERFORMANCE as a group changes.

If that quote is true, there's you can teach or tell AfroAmericans about loving themselves UNTIL they are no longer in an oppressed state.

As long as they are oppressed, it's best to save the motivational speeches and words of encouragement.

It is my understanding that franchises ARE owned businesses that operate under the name of a more well established and well known business.

They have no need to....they do not pose a threat to the establish order of Racism

But they are Black businesses making money.
That alone poses a threat to the system of racism and the need to keep AfroAmericans oppressed and in the underclass.

They are controlled Regulated and monitored through the Licensing Process......Chamber of Commerce.

True, as are most restaurants and grocery stores.

So again, why so many braid and barber shops and so few grocery stores and healthy restaurants in the hood UNLESS the owners simply don't care as much about the health and diet of the community as they do about getting braided up and faded up?

First off I love what those brothers and sister are doing....I congratulate them and hope that it is replicated all over the black community.

TAgain they pose no threat to Racism....

Indeed they don't.
Infact, I'd go as far as to say that this CONTRIBUTES to the racist subjegation of AfroAmericans by keeping the community high and addicted to substances as a way out instead of dealing with the issues we face.

There is plenty individual and business success in the black community....We only begin to make real change when by funding  or participating in grassroots social issues 

Yessssssssssss.......
So again, if there are FOOD DESERTS in the Black community where not enough fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats are getting to the people.  Ultimately, who's fault is this REALLY?

We can blame the racists....and yes it is their fault indirectly.
But directly?

The Point is When black organizations begin to push for real Change they are targeted..

I problably agree with you, but just for the sake of conversation let me ask you:

TARGETED BY WHOM?????

They Enemy you know is easily defeated....White racism is studying us and even have us studying ourselves for them.....though we advance by steps they advance by leaps and bounds.

Part of that is because they are UNITED.
They are united in their morals, diet, sexual habits, etc...
They may CLAIM different religions and values but if you watch White people around America....you find the vast majority of them engaging in the same daily habits from coast to coast and from Maine to California.
They also share information with eachother.

Our people have to learn to trust eachother enough to share knowledge and wisdom with eachother instead of either keeping it to ourselves or selling it to White people for a price.

How many older Black women down South have had the recipe to some of the best dishes in the world....only to take those recipies to their grave out of resentment and fear that another Black woman will get that recipe and "out do" them with it?

There's more to what's happening than it simply happening....it's being ALLOWED to happen.
...by us.

So the question you should also ask yourself is why WE are allowing it to happen when we have the power to rectify it?

If you control the thoughts of a people you will not have to use force to have them destroy themselves just have the means of self destruction readily available  and easily accessible.

1. Destitution

2. Propaganda

3. Learned Helplessness

4. Dependency

Minister Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and others have for DECADES went around the Black community in America and directly told them that we need to control their own businesses, stop eating rotten foods and stop feeding it to their children, and open up our own hospitals.

Surely this would have been enough to counter the effects of mind-control programs if the innate desires to do for self and advance our communities were strong enough.

My understanding of a lot of hypnosis and mind-control is it focuses on hidden desires that already exist but are latent.
It tap into what one already wants to do but the more logical mind restrains one from doing.

For example.......

To a person who is already lazy and doesn't want to farm food, build housing for himself, or improve his overall condition -a mind-control program like religion which will teach him a "Messiah" is coming soon who will end the world and provide him with all of his needs -will work on him because he already wants an excuse NOT to do anything.
A more independent minded person is less suceptible because they already have a strong desire to do for self and not wait on any outside figure.

Yes!
Whether you agree or not, you understand the point.

Fighting for peace is actually a sound and logical concept btw..
Sometimes to avoid MORE violence and bloodshed, a major decisive battle must take place to establish clear dominance.

Self Education is the First Step and the most important ongoing Methodology...No One is left out.

Some people CAN'T be educated.
They can only be trained....if that.

No need to imagine, we see the results on a daily basis.

But then, when a mind is ALREADY weak....as a lot of our people's minds are....it tends to be more suceptible to the influence and harm from these additives and preservatives.

We do.....because its our blood sweat and tears they stole and continue to steal so as to have such Credit...to give freely to their own kind.

Reparations is definitely owed to us, however UNTIL we get them (or give them to ourselves when we gain the power to do so) should we just sit around waiting for it before we make things happen?

People owe ME money....but I haven't stopped working and earning income waiting on THEM to give it back, lol.
The bills don't stop...lol.

No one has shown then how lucrative and Beneficial it can be....so to them it maynot be worth the effort or risk.

Lol...nobody showed them how to open up WEED SHOPS either, but they figured it out.

Look man, you and I both know it comes from a lack of DESIRE.
They DON'T WANT to open up these institutions....not bad enough atleast...and this is why we don't have many of them.
If our people collectively wanted to, we could have banks as big as Chase or PNC owned by us.
And NOBODY would stop us.

First you must understand, that Monotheism brought in a new nomenclature....in the Understanding of  God wherein it is realized that All Gods are One....

Which is simply not true.

Hence the Trinity...So lets understand God in terms of His/Her Functions - Creator Preserver and Destroyer -  Father Son and Holy Ghost.

Sounds like you have mixing Christianity, Hinduism, and Gnosticism.

Your are Given a title according to the function you Perform... Elohim - The Title of Leader/Father and Authority.

No sir.
Elohim means DIETIES........plural.

Not multiple TITLES but multiple DEITIES.
There is no spinning this.

"Jehovah" is a MIS-translation.
The letter "J" didn't even exist 700 years ago.
So what word were they using in the ancient script when it was first written down?

So of the divine does NOT contradict...and the Bible contradicts...then the Bible CAN NOT be divine!

What you and I called Evil, is Man made Cultural Construction with real world effects

Hot and cold do not exist in reality they are degrees in temperature that we label/title hot are cold....Temperature is One continuum.

Actually they do exists because they exist as our perspectives and perspectives are valid.

Just like UP is real and DOWN is real though they are also a matter of perspective.

No sir, it's not MY understanding that God does this.
It's my understanding that the Bible contradicts itself and shows the Children of Israel doing many heinous things in the name of their Lord Yahoowah.

Paulianity or Christianity as you called it ..... is a Corruption of Karast Ways and Knowledge - Knowing

LOL....ok you gave ME some science so let me drop some knowledge on YOU:

Christ or Christosisn't of Kemetic origin, but of Iranian Persian origin by way of Greece.

Christos is the Greek form of Korus or Cyrus the ancient Persian Emperor who was name as the original "savior" of the Israelites taking them out of Babylon.

President Obama said don't let PERFECT be the enemy of the GOOD.

Just because it wasn't a PERFECT deterrent doesn't mean it wasn't an EFFECTIVE deterrent that kept murder down.
Imagine if NO punishment existed.

How do you know?

I think we have more laws hence we have more criminals and I also think as a result prison population growth rate is outgrowing population growth rate.

I agree
For the reasons I stated earlier.

Education is what needed

Again, some people can be educated...some can't.
Some can only be TRAINED...and some can't even be that.

not much

Well check him out on his youtube channel: Earn Your Leisure.

image.png.80463a85c9138dcfb4d0d9d22f549c5e.png

https://www.youtube.com/@EarnYourLeisure 

That's how I found out about Billy Carson whom he features as a guest quite a bit.

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Ok, let's reason through this.........

You say the BULK of it is racism.
Then by deduction, that means you believe a smaller percentage of it is lack of action on our part.

Since there's not a lot you can do (or will do) to erase the racism that prevents an adequate supply of fresh and nutritious foods from serving the needs of the AfroAmerican community-
Then would you not agree that the FOCUS should be on doing as much as WE can as AfroAmericans to help supply ourselves?

Since the racism from outside of our community is not likely to change, instead of following THEIR lead of abandoning the Black community....we should be putting as much pressure as we can on those of us with the resources to do so to provide healthy wholesome foods, grocery stores, restuarants, and distribution centers in our community.

Of Course we bear some of the responsibility.....first we must understand our Oppression - before we throw blame on the victims of Oppression.

To think our so called celebrities or our rich  is not in this fight....is to not understand the struggle.

Not all is an Ali, Harry, or Ruby dee and her husband etc....The Anti-slavery movement was funded by Rich blacks way back in 1700's like Paul Cuffee, Elisabeth Sansom and James Forten.

You're speaking in general terms.

No I am speaking in terms of not alienating the people you are trying to help.

You should say MOST of our people arent' lazy or indifferent...because a lot of our people ARE lazy and indifferent and it's quite noticeable to any AfroAmerican in a management or business ownership position who hires AfroAmerican workers.
One of their biggest problems is finding AfroAmerican youth willing to actually show up on time and do the work required of them.  You find this issue all over the nation. So there must be some merit to it.

Then watch the video by Dr Jawanza Kunjufu and you find the reason why.

You're attributing it to "self hate" and perhaps some of it is...but regardless of the REASON the CONDITION of not wanting to work and put effort into sustaining one's self is self evident.

Really but they will "sling rocks" on the corner 14 hrs a day.....That's real work  - your life and or freedom is on the line

I agree to a certain extent but as I've gotten older I realize WHY a lot of our people don't love "themselves" or their people.
A lot of intelligent and sincere AfroAmericans have witnessed too much shady, janky, and piss poor performance from other AfroAmericans to the point they come to EXPECT less quality and more problems from their own than from Whites.
This attitude changes only when our PERFORMANCE as a group changes.

Look I too have been hurt by my brothers in the worst ways too.....but I know the cause.

If that quote is true, there's you can teach or tell AfroAmericans about loving themselves UNTIL they are no longer in an oppressed state.

As long as they are oppressed, it's best to save the motivational speeches and words of encouragement.

Which is what it appears you are doing...."believing the worst"

It's not a hopeless scenario....what the need is education.

There are two types a swim instructors One who throws you in the water and shout from pool side kick stroke - the sink or swim method it works 50% of the time.

Then there is the instructor who gets in the water and hold you afloat until you are kicking and stroking right then he or she gradually lets you go almost 100% successful.

Your approach appears to me to be the sink or swim method and for those who sink separate and leave them be....you have not time to waste on them.

It is my understanding that franchises ARE owned businesses that operate under the name of a more well established and well known business.

The Franchisor has the final say on what he can do with the business....The Franchisee is not a truly Independent Operator.

But they are Black businesses making money.
That alone poses a threat to the system of racism and the need to keep AfroAmericans oppressed and in the underclass.

Yes and I respect that.

But in the context of a threat to Racism it is nothing....I do admit it is a beginning  for us - but to racism it's only a potential threat.

Just being black you are a potential threat.

True, as are most restaurants and grocery stores.

So again, why so many braid and barber shops and so few grocery stores and healthy restaurants in the hood UNLESS the owners simply don't care as much about the health and diet of the community as they do about getting braided up and faded up?

Braids Barber shops etc  are not being targeted......Food is

So here is an example 

The Predominant society Psyops with a 100 million budget says to the black Youth and community "eat Junk"

You open your health food store with a couple thousand dollar budget saying "eat healthy"

The junk food seller will run you out of business....yes you will have a core  support

Plus Junk food is readily available and easily accessible.

TAgain they pose no threat to Racism....

Indeed they don't.
Infact, I'd go as far as to say that this CONTRIBUTES to the racist subjegation of AfroAmericans by keeping the community high and addicted to substances as a way out instead of dealing with the issues we face.

The Issue we face is one of education that unravel the psyops of black self hate perpetrated on black communities.

There is plenty individual and business success in the black community....We only begin to make real change when by funding  or participating in grassroots social issues 

Yessssssssssss.......
So again, if there are FOOD DESERTS in the Black community where not enough fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats are getting to the people.  Ultimately, who's fault is this REALLY?

We can blame the racists....and yes it is their fault indirectly.
But directly?

Understand it's a matter of having the proper information....EDUCATION

I paraphrase Carter G Woodson in the "Miseducation of the negro" - "If you control a man's thinking you will not have to force him to sit in the back of the bus he will fight you to go sit there"

If you do not know that so called "junk food" is not food but think that it is food.

Then why would you buy fruits and vegetable?

The Point is When black organizations begin to push for real Change they are targeted..

I problably agree with you, but just for the sake of conversation let me ask you:

TARGETED BY WHOM?????

I soon as we begin to politicize social issue is when the fight begins.....and it takes a lot just to get to the point of politicization.

Part of that is because they are UNITED.
They are united in their morals, diet, sexual habits, etc...
They may CLAIM different religions and values but if you watch White people around America....you find the vast majority of them engaging in the same daily habits from coast to coast and from Maine to California.
They also share information with eachother.

It's Called Functional Unity.....they are united against Non whites or a perceived threat to white supremacy racism

Our people have to learn to trust eachother enough to share knowledge and wisdom with eachother instead of either keeping it to ourselves or selling it to White people for a price.

How many older Black women down South have had the recipe to some of the best dishes in the world....only to take those recipies to their grave out of resentment and fear that another Black woman will get that recipe and "out do" them with it?

Self hate expresses itself in many ways.

There's more to what's happening than it simply happening....it's being ALLOWED to happen.
...by us.

So the question you should also ask yourself is why WE are allowing it to happen when we have the power to rectify it?

We are not allowing anything as such to happen....There is a reason it's called White Supremacy Racism - because it is totally Anti-Black.

They have the most of the Power here in US and Most of the money....they can get away with pretty much anything they do in the black communities.

Probable you  forgot what happened to the Black Panther Party.

If you control the thoughts of a people you will not have to use force to have them destroy themselves just have the means of self destruction readily available  and easily accessible.

1. Destitution

2. Propaganda

3. Learned Helplessness

4. Dependency

Minister Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and others have for DECADES went around the Black community in America and directly told them that we need to control their own businesses, stop eating rotten foods and stop feeding it to their children, and open up our own hospitals.

Surely this would have been enough to counter the effects of mind-control programs if the innate desires to do for self and advance our communities were strong enough.

Farrakhan and Sharpton  save many with their message.....But most still fall for the old psyops of Racism.

My understanding of a lot of hypnosis and mind-control is it focuses on hidden desires that already exist but are latent.
It tap into what one already wants to do but the more logical mind restrains one from doing.

True...

For example.......

To a person who is already lazy and doesn't want to farm food, build housing for himself, or improve his overall condition -a mind-control program like religion which will teach him a "Messiah" is coming soon who will end the world and provide him with all of his needs -will work on him because he already wants an excuse NOT to do anything.
A more independent minded person is less suceptible because they already have a strong desire to do for self and not wait on any outside figure.

The person does not have to be already be lazy.....He/she is "dumb down" by food poison and psyops of self hate.

Yes!
Whether you agree or not, you understand the point.

Fighting for peace is actually a sound and logical concept btw..
Sometimes to avoid MORE violence and bloodshed, a major decisive battle must take place to establish clear dominance.

It is very costly to maintain peace thru dominance......It is best done thru Reconciliation.

Some people CAN'T be educated.
They can only be trained....if that.

Training works too.....that's physical and skill development education

No need to imagine, we see the results on a daily basis.

But then, when a mind is ALREADY weak....as a lot of our people's minds are....it tends to be more suceptible to the influence and harm from these additives and preservatives.

Of Course

Reparations is definitely owed to us, however UNTIL we get them (or give them to ourselves when we gain the power to do so) should we just sit around waiting for it before we make things happen?

People owe ME money....but I haven't stopped working and earning income waiting on THEM to give it back, lol.
The bills don't stop...lol.

Who said we Stop doing for ourselves....we are using both avenues to gain access to credit.

Lol...nobody showed them how to open up WEED SHOPS either, but they figured it out.

Look man, you and I both know it comes from a lack of DESIRE.

Weed shops are being Promoted as Lucrative.....It's not lack of Desire - it's lack of information and know how

They DON'T WANT to open up these institutions....not bad enough atleast...and this is why we don't have many of them.
If our people collectively wanted to, we could have banks as big as Chase or PNC owned by us.
And NOBODY would stop us.

Not sure that nobody would stop us.

My argument stands....They have not be properly informed of it's benefits and profitability

We did have banks that could rival Chase and PNC.....they were Bombed.

During the seven year period between 1983 and 1989 the number of Black owned banks declined 22%, while the total number of banks in the U.S. declined by only 12% (Price, 1990). Black-owned banks make capital more accessible because they approve a higher percentage of loans to Black applicants than other banks, but their impact is limited by their low numbers and often precarious financial standing.......

Banking access in the Black community has not only been limited by the decrease in the number of Black-owned banks, but by an overall decrease in the number of banks in majority Black neighborhoods. Since 2010, the number of banks in majority-black neighborhoods decreased 14.6%, with JPMorgan shrinking its branch footprint in majority-black neighborhoods by 22.8% from 2010 to 2018, compared to a decline of just 0.2% in the rest of the U.S.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/an-analysis-of-financial-institutions-in-black-majority-communities-black-borrowers-and-depositors-face-considerable-challenges-in-accessing-banking-services/

Breaking these barriers to inclusion in the banking industry will require structural policies that directly improve access to banking services and credit, like public banking models. Alternative credit assessment models for the credit invisible are also vital to help these individuals achieve more economic security and build wealth.

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/2756e78d-cd64-4413-8d26-a4f9c2756947/embargoed---jec-banking-and-financial-exclusion-brief.pdf

Not sure that nobody would stop us my argument stands....They have not be properly informed of it's benefits and profitability

First you must understand, that Monotheism brought in a new nomenclature....in the Understanding of  God wherein it is realized that All Gods are One....

Which is simply not true.

That's Monotheism......One God yet Three - Trinity.

Sounds like you have mixing Christianity, Hinduism, and Gnosticism.

Yes that's Monotheism and Syncretism.....The Story of Ausar/Osiris is The putting back together (religion) of that which is scattered - Humpty dumpty

No sir.
Elohim means DIETIES........plural.

Not multiple TITLES but multiple DEITIES.
There is no spinning this.

Is the President of the US one or many?

"Jehovah" is a MIS-translation.
The letter "J" didn't even exist 700 years ago.
So what word were they using in the ancient script when it was first written down?

The Tetragrammaton

So of the divine does NOT contradict...and the Bible contradicts...then the Bible CAN NOT be divine!

Your Understanding contradicts..... Not the divine or the bible

Actually they do exists because they exist as our perspectives and perspectives are valid.

Just like UP is real and DOWN is real though they are also a matter of perspective.

Exactly perspective depends on your vantage point...

Is the glass half empty or half full?

No sir, it's not MY understanding that God does this.
It's my understanding that the Bible contradicts itself and shows the Children of Israel doing many heinous things in the name of their Lord Yahoowah.

No Argument here The Lord  Admits in the Scriptures:

Amos 3:6

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

LOL....ok you gave ME some science so let me drop some knowledge on YOU:

Christ or Christosisn't of Kemetic origin, but of Iranian Persian origin by way of Greece.

Christos is the Greek form of Korus or Cyrus the ancient Persian Emperor who was name as the original "savior" of the Israelites taking them out of Babylon.

Study more you are getting close

President Obama said don't let PERFECT be the enemy of the GOOD.

Just because it wasn't a PERFECT deterrent doesn't mean it wasn't an EFFECTIVE deterrent that kept murder down.
Imagine if NO punishment existed.

Again I said it need to be repurpose.....prison are corrupt institution and does not lived up to any of its promised.

You yourself admitted to prisons being a "for Profit and cheap labor" institutions as such its current use and purpose being different from what we think it role is yet you defend its continued existence as a form of Deterrence to crime?

How do you know?

It is only use today is in secret....and many say it does not work

I agree
For the reasons I stated earlier.

Then we agree.

Education is what needed

Again, some people can be educated...some can't.
Some can only be TRAINED...and some can't even be that.

I disagree...

not much

Well check him out on his youtube channel: Earn Your Leisure.

image.png.80463a85c9138dcfb4d0d9d22f549c5e.png

https://www.youtube.com/@EarnYourLeisure 

That's how I found out about Billy Carson whom he features as a guest quite a bit.

will do

frankster

Of Course we bear some of the responsibility.....first we must understand our Oppression - before we throw blame on the victims of Oppression.

Some of us DO understand our oppression.
Infact, some of us are so advanced that not only do we understand our oppression but we also understand the REASONS and ORIGINS behind why ended up in an oppressed condition in the first place.
And with this knowledge...we have set out to get a the ROOT of the problems of our community.
Much of it stems from the THINKING of a lot of our people.

To think our so called celebrities or our rich  is not in this fight....is to not understand the struggle.

I didn't make that assertion at all.
I merely entertain the suggestion that Byron Allen, Oprah, Jordan, Jay-z and the dozens of other AfroAmerican billionaires could not only supply impoverished Black American communities with fresh foods and water but they could also build major national banks and lending institutions....if the desire was there.

I think you're making a mistake in assuming I am TRYING to help all of the downtrodden of our people.
I can assure you.....I'm not.
I support helping SOME of our people who are in a lowly condition; but a lot of our people who are in a miserable condition DESERVE to be in that condition.

Lol....I've been around for well over a half a century.
As enlightening is the brutha is....I don't need a video by Dr. Kunjufu to explain to ME why so many AfroAmericans have such a poor work ethic.  
I KNOW why from decades of observation.

Really but they will "sling rocks" on the corner 14 hrs a day.....That's real work  - your life and or freedom is on the line

Only a FRACTION of young people are involved in "the game" are actually out grinding like that.
The vast majority who engage in that lifestyle are actually "half assing" it.
Selling a few rocks here and there for some clothes, jewelry, and quick money. 
Many of them even have little regular jobs and do it on the side. 
There is no organization or discipline to their behavior......which is what they like.

I'm not believing the worst, I ACKNOWLEDGE the good and bad of our people and accepting it as the reality that it is.
Ignoring the ills of the community and pretending that evil, lazy, and crazy AfroAmericans simply don't exists or are just concoctions of a racist media won't make the reality of their existence go away.
You'll end up dealing with them one way or another.

Who said it was hopeless?
I sincerely believe there is a solution to EVERY problem, no matter how hopeless it may SEEM.

However while you believe the solution is "education" I believe one of the most effective solutions initially will be SEPARATION.

Separate those who CAN be educated first.

There are two types a swim instructors One who throws you in the water and shout from pool side kick stroke - the sink or swim method it works 50% of the time.

Then there is the instructor who gets in the water and hold you afloat until you are kicking and stroking right then he or she gradually lets you go almost 100% successful.

Your approach appears to me to be the sink or swim method and for those who sink separate and leave them be....you have not time to waste on them.

Most swim instructors will tell you that when a person is DROWNING...if you run out at the wrong time to save them they just might TAKE YOU DOWN WITH THEM.

Sometimes you have to stay back and let them sink almost to a state of unconsciousness before you can step in and save them and not get harmed yourself.

The junk food seller will run you out of business....yes you will have a core  support

Because the majority of the people in these distressed communities actually WANT the junk food.
Many if not most of them prefer the JUNK food over the FRESH foods.  It's often more flavorful and usually takes a lot less longer to prepare.

The Issue we face is one of education that unravel the psyops of black self hate perpetrated on black communities.

I don't think it's education so much as it's plain STUPIDITY on the part of a lot of our people.  You can't educate sense into their limited brains.
Before you can "educate" someone you must make sure their brain/mind is fertile enough that they can RECEIVE the education properly.

If you do not know that so called "junk food" is not food but think that it is food.

I think you're UNDER ESTIMATING the intellect and knowledge of most people who are eating this garbage.
The average person in the hood knows by the time they're 20....and definitely at 30....that all of those McDonals, Taco Bell, chili-cheese fries and shit are no good for your health.
They know all of that soda pop and candy isn't good for you as well as all of that liquor and dope.

They simply DON'T CARE and would rather engage in that they find fun and enjoyable and worry about the consequences later....if ever.

I soon as we begin to politicize social issue is when the fight begins.....and it takes a lot just to get to the point of politicization.

But again, targeted by WHOM?

It's Called Functional Unity.....they are united against Non whites or a perceived threat to white supremacy racism

I agree.
Now what or who...besides ego and self-hatred...is stoping OUR people from uniting along the same lines AGAINST so-called "white supremacy racism"?

They have the most of the Power here in US and Most of the money....they can get away with pretty much anything they do in the black communities.

They have the power around THE PLANET.
Not just here in the U.S.
Even in much of Africa itself they have the power to do what they want and a lot of the so-called "leaders" in Africa GIVE them that power...while they fight eachther.

This tells me the problem is bigger than racism, but self-hate and stupidity are maybe the larger issue to deal with.

Probable you  forgot what happened to the Black Panther Party.

No I didn't.
However what's stopping them from STILL existing?
The same problems that caused the Panthers to break up in the 70s are causing many AfroAmerican organizations.....conscious and non-conscious...to break up TODAY.

Although various White racists had a hand in it, no one FORCED them to break up...they did so on their own because of internal fighting, back biting, drug use, immorality, ect...
These are the moral and ethical issues that the AfroAmerican community must deal with before we can expect lasting progress and unity.

The person does not have to be already be lazy.....He/she is "dumb down" by food poison and psyops of self hate.

Or a person can already be dumb...and because of this intellectually weakened condition be FURTHER exploited and made dumber and more docile.

Who said we Stop doing for ourselves....we are using both avenues to gain access to credit

Ofcourse, some of our people are.
However not NEARLY enough are.
Infact, most are not.
Until we COLLECTIVELY are doing for self and growing and distributing our own foods...AfroAmericans will still be at the mercy of other groups who can and are doing this for themselves AND for us.

Weed shops are being Promoted as Lucrative.....It's not lack of Desire - it's lack of information and know how

Far more reports have been done in the media over "food deserts" and the lack of access to fresh foods and grocery stores in the AfroAmerican communities than the lack of weed available.  So the public is SATURATED with information on what his NEEDED in our community.  The people have the info.....again...most simply don't care at this point.

Not sure that nobody would stop us my argument stands....They have not be properly informed of it's benefits and profitability

Your argument and excerpt looks to me more like an issue that not only OUR people caused but OUR people can fix....not racism or racists sabatoging Black progress.

We know that they will TRY to sabotage Black success...and in many cases actually be successful.  However this knowledge shouldn't stop one from actually TRYING.  All non-Whites face racism from the White community to certain degrees...yet it doesn't stop them from attempting and overcoming.
People tend to do what they REALLY WANT to do...despite the obstacles laid infront of them.

People like to point to Black Wall Street and how the racists destroyed it in the 20s.....while neglecting the fact that DOZENS of "Black Wallstreets" existed around the U.S. at that time and beyond that remained relatively UNTOUCHED by the racists....but collapsed on their own due to "integration" and the desire of AFROAMERICANS themselves to spend their dollars with White people and move among them than with eachother.

Really, nothing but jealousy and infighting is preventing AfroAmericans from starting dozens of "Black Wallstreets" around the U.S. in major cities TODAY.

That's not "monotheism"...if you're talking about "three Gods" then that's POLYTHEISM.

On the other hand....
The only way "three" can make sense is if you're talking about one God with three different ROLES.
Which is NOT the stated case in the New Testament.

Jesus and the "Father" are clearly identified as separate.

Yes that's Monotheism and Syncretism.....The Story of Ausar/Osiris is The putting back together (religion) of that which is scattere

You're ATTEMPTING....lol...to conflate Christianity with Egyptian Mysticism.  
Won't work.

The PRESIDENT is one individual.

The PRESIDENCY consists of many.

Are you suggesting that you believe as the Nation of Islam, that "God" is a title shared by a succession of different Beings?

The Tetragrammaton

As are MANY words in Hebrew and Arabic.
It certainly had vowel sounds, they just weren't written in the script back then.

If the Bible says "thou shall not kill/murder" in one passage then goes on to instruct the Israelites to slaughter every man, woman, and child in another:

Exodus 20:13 - Thou shalt not kill. 

1 Samuel 15:3 -Put to death men and women, children and small babies. Kill the cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'

That sounds like a pretty glaring contradiction to ME.

If the Bible in one verse said a man taking his sister is a wicked thing, but later on shows Abraham taking his sister as a wife:

Leviticus 20:17 -And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter…it is a wicked thing….

Genesis 17:15-16 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sara thy wife…I bless her, and give thee a son also of her

That sounds like a contradiction to ME.

Help me out in my "understanding".....lol.

Perspective and direction are two different concepts.
We shouldn't conflate the two.

You yourself admitted to prisons being a "for Profit and cheap labor" institutions as such its current use and purpose being different from what we think it role is yet you defend its continued existence as a form of Deterrence to crime?

Yes, UNTIL we establish something better.

I disagree...

You disagree that some people can't be educated or trained?
I suppose you haven't heard of MENTAL RETARDATION before.

Not sure how old you are, I know that word "retarded" is considered a slur or derogatory now a days for some reason although it's a scientific fact.

On 5/3/2023 at 9:53 PM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Some of us DO understand our oppression.
Infact, some of us are so advanced that not only do we understand our oppression but we also understand the REASONS and ORIGINS behind why ended up in an oppressed condition in the first place.
And with this knowledge...we have set out to get a the ROOT of the problems of our community.
Much of it stems from the THINKING of a lot of our people.

True..

"Forgive them for they know not what they do"

To think our so called celebrities or our rich  is not in this fight....is to not understand the struggle.

I didn't make that assertion at all.
I merely entertain the suggestion that Byron Allen, Oprah, Jordan, Jay-z and the dozens of other AfroAmerican billionaires could not only supply impoverished Black American communities with fresh foods and water but they could also build major national banks and lending institutions....if the desire was there.

It is difficult to  help those who do not know you are helping or see any value in what you are doing or how best to avail themselves of that which you  have provided.

Matthew 7:6

Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

I think you're making a mistake in assuming I am TRYING to help all of the downtrodden of our people.
I can assure you.....I'm not.
I support helping SOME of our people who are in a lowly condition; but a lot of our people who are in a miserable condition DESERVE to be in that condition.

I believe one should render help to all according  to the limitations of  your own resources and their ability to receive it.

Lol....I've been around for well over a half a century.
As enlightening is the brutha is....I don't need a video by Dr. Kunjufu to explain to ME why so many AfroAmericans have such a poor work ethic.  
I KNOW why from decades of observation.

Then You are Jaded and haughty.

Really but they will "sling rocks" on the corner 14 hrs a day.....That's real work  - your life and or freedom is on the line

Only a FRACTION of young people are involved in "the game" are actually out grinding like that.
The vast majority who engage in that lifestyle are actually "half assing" it.
Selling a few rocks here and there for some clothes, jewelry, and quick money. 
Many of them even have little regular jobs and do it on the side. 
There is no organization or discipline to their behavior......which is what they like.

6.4% of Black youth are involved in Drug dealing.....thats not a fraction....

Not to mention involvement in Gangs....

Approximately 3.4% of youths indicated selling drugs. Among Whites, rates of drug dealing were 4.5% for males and 2% for females. Among Black adolescent males and females, rates of drug dealing were 6.4% and 1.6%, respectively. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2871399/#:~:text=Approximately 3.4% of youths indicated,% and 1.6%%2C respectively.

I'm not believing the worst, I ACKNOWLEDGE the good and bad of our people and accepting it as the reality that it is.
Ignoring the ills of the community and pretending that evil, lazy, and crazy AfroAmericans simply don't exists or are just concoctions of a racist media won't make the reality of their existence go away.
You'll end up dealing with them one way or another.

I have recognize the ills of the Community - Food Justice Issues  and lack of Proper Education are a major reasons for all those symptoms

Who said it was hopeless?
I sincerely believe there is a solution to EVERY problem, no matter how hopeless it may SEEM.

However while you believe the solution is "education" I believe one of the most effective solutions initially will be SEPARATION.

Separate those who CAN be educated first.

Each according to his or her abilities.

Most swim instructors will tell you that when a person is DROWNING...if you run out at the wrong time to save them they just might TAKE YOU DOWN WITH THEM.

Sometimes you have to stay back and let them sink almost to a state of unconsciousness before you can step in and save them and not get harmed yourself.

That Swim instructor you mention believes in Curing.....I believing in Prevention where possible.

The junk food seller will run you out of business....yes you will have a core  support

Because the majority of the people in these distressed communities actually WANT the junk food.
Many if not most of them prefer the JUNK food over the FRESH foods.  It's often more flavorful and usually takes a lot less longer to prepare.

They do not know better.....teach them.

I don't think it's education so much as it's plain STUPIDITY on the part of a lot of our people.  You can't educate sense into their limited brains.
Before you can "educate" someone you must make sure their brain/mind is fertile enough that they can RECEIVE the education properly.

Then we disagree....Education is the first step.

I have never met a stupid person just miseducated or sick individuals.

I think you're UNDER ESTIMATING the intellect and knowledge of most people who are eating this garbage.
The average person in the hood knows by the time they're 20....and definitely at 30....that all of those McDonals, Taco Bell, chili-cheese fries and shit are no good for your health.
They know all of that soda pop and candy isn't good for you as well as all of that liquor and dope.

They simply DON'T CARE and would rather engage in that they find fun and enjoyable and worry about the consequences later....if ever.

They do not Know....To know denotes Understanding.

They have the information....but no ability or knowledge of how to put the information into practice in their lives.

But again, targeted by WHOM?

Racism.

I agree.
Now what or who...besides ego and self-hatred...is stoping OUR people from uniting along the same lines AGAINST so-called "white supremacy racism"?

Maybe you have heard of the many attempts we have successfully made and the many more that have failed....Racism is real - COINTELPRO

They have the power around THE PLANET.
Not just here in the U.S.
Even in much of Africa itself they have the power to do what they want and a lot of the so-called "leaders" in Africa GIVE them that power...while they fight eachther.

This tells me the problem is bigger than racism, but self-hate and stupidity are maybe the larger issue to deal with.

The Enemy is Racism....Not ourselves

To say we are our brothers enemy  is to buy into the Psyop.

Bob Marley says it best in his song: Ambush

They say what we know
Is just what they teach us
And we're so ignorant
'Cause every time they can reach us (shoobe, doo-wa)
Through political strategy (shoo-be, doo-wa)
They keep us hungry (shoobe, doo-wa)
And when you gonna get some food (shoobe, doo-wa)
Your brother got to be your enemy

https://www.google.com/search?q=lyrics+eat+some+food+bob+marly&sxsrf=APwXEdf5zKqwMXj36LeVIdLY3raadxcCqA%3A1683766311138&ei=JzxcZJmFCIbQ5NoP6c2e2AY&ved=0ahUKEwjZtPCmhuz-AhUGKFkFHemmB2sQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=lyrics+eat+some+food+bob+marly&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIFCAAQogQyBQgAEKIEOgoIABBHENYEELADOgQIIRAKOgcIIxCwAhAnOgcIABANEIAEOggIABAIEB4QDToKCAAQCBAHEB4QCjoNCAAQCBAHEB4Q8QQQCkoECEEYAFCKE1ibXWCBZ2gBcAF4AIABhQGIAaYOkgEEMTYuNZgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

Probable you  forgot what happened to the Black Panther Party.

No I didn't.
However what's stopping them from STILL existing?
The same problems that caused the Panthers to break up in the 70s are causing many AfroAmerican organizations.....conscious and non-conscious...to break up TODAY.

Although various White racists had a hand in it, no one FORCED them to break up...they did so on their own because of internal fighting, back biting, drug use, immorality, ect...
These are the moral and ethical issues that the AfroAmerican community must deal with before we can expect lasting progress and unity.

Its Call  Agent Provocateur Subterfuge and Sabotage thru Infiltration.

Or a person can already be dumb...and because of this intellectually weakened condition be FURTHER exploited and made dumber and more docile.

Inner city Youths are exposed to food poisoning and psyops from birth and pre birth.

Who said we Stop doing for ourselves....we are using both avenues to gain access to credit

Ofcourse, some of our people are.
However not NEARLY enough are.
Infact, most are not.
Until we COLLECTIVELY are doing for self and growing and distributing our own foods...AfroAmericans will still be at the mercy of other groups who can and are doing this for themselves AND for us.

Many black farmers were dispossess of their farms

Far more reports have been done in the media over "food deserts" and the lack of access to fresh foods and grocery stores in the AfroAmerican communities than the lack of weed available.  So the public is SATURATED with information on what his NEEDED in our community.  The people have the info.....again...most simply don't care at this point.

Again if it is not shown where it can be a financial viable ....most people will not invest in healthy foods.

Your argument and excerpt looks to me more like an issue that not only OUR people caused but OUR people can fix....not racism or racists sabatoging Black progress.

We know that they will TRY to sabotage Black success...and in many cases actually be successful.  However this knowledge shouldn't stop one from actually TRYING.  All non-Whites face racism from the White community to certain degrees...yet it doesn't stop them from attempting and overcoming.
People tend to do what they REALLY WANT to do...despite the obstacles laid infront of them.

People like to point to Black Wall Street and how the racists destroyed it in the 20s.....while neglecting the fact that DOZENS of "Black Wallstreets" existed around the U.S. at that time and beyond that remained relatively UNTOUCHED by the racists....but collapsed on their own due to "integration" and the desire of AFROAMERICANS themselves to spend their dollars with White people and move among them than with eachother.

Really, nothing but jealousy and infighting is preventing AfroAmericans from starting dozens of "Black Wallstreets" around the U.S. in major cities TODAY.

When Racist resort to overt naked Violence it is usually because all else has failed....All the other blackwall st esque communities where already being successfully undermined covertly.

That's not "monotheism"...if you're talking about "three Gods" then that's POLYTHEISM.

On the other hand....
The only way "three" can make sense is if you're talking about one God with three different ROLES.
Which is NOT the stated case in the New Testament.

Jesus and the "Father" are clearly identified as separate.

Exactly......"So lets understand God in terms of His/Her Functions - Creator Preserver and Destroyer"

Yes that's Monotheism and Syncretism.....The Story of Ausar/Osiris is The putting back together (religion) of that which is scattere

You're ATTEMPTING....lol...to conflate Christianity with Egyptian Mysticism.  
Won't work.

Egypt was filled with Gnosticism and in the early days of Christianity,  many christians  studied Gnosticism....it's not a conflation its a fact

Moses The allege founder of Judaism was a prince of Egypt

Acts 7:22

And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.

Matthew 2:15

And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son

The PRESIDENT is one individual.

The PRESIDENCY consists of many.

Are you suggesting that you believe as the Nation of Islam, that "God" is a title shared by a succession of different Beings?

It is a Title that I know....whether it is shared by different beings or the same being or several beings in a council is up to your understanding of scripture.

The Tetragrammaton

As are MANY words in Hebrew and Arabic.
It certainly had vowel sounds, they just weren't written in the script back then.

For sure.....The question is what's in a Name

If the Bible says "thou shall not kill/murder" in one passage then goes on to instruct the Israelites to slaughter every man, woman, and child in another:

Exodus 20:13 - Thou shalt not kill. 

1 Samuel 15:3 -Put to death men and women, children and small babies. Kill the cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'

That sounds like a pretty glaring contradiction to ME.

Harag means to Kill or Killing.....Ratzach means Murder

All Murder is a  Killing ...... not all Killing is Murder.

If the Bible in one verse said a man taking his sister is a wicked thing, but later on shows Abraham taking his sister as a wife:

Leviticus 20:17 -And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter…it is a wicked thing….

Genesis 17:15-16 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sara thy wife…I bless her, and give thee a son also of her

That sounds like a contradiction to ME.

Help me out in my "understanding".....lol.

Sarah was his Cousin....his Uncle Haran's daughter.

Perspective and direction are two different concepts.
We shouldn't conflate the two.

The direction depends on the perspective.

Yes, UNTIL we establish something better.

Then you must also realize that in considering a transition there will always be uncertainties

I disagree...

You disagree that some people can't be educated or trained?
I suppose you haven't heard of MENTAL RETARDATION before.

Not sure how old you are, I know that word "retarded" is considered a slur or derogatory now a days for some reason although it's a scientific fact.

Most people can learn and be taught....though I was not thinking of the mentally and or intellectually challenge

The third child was profoundly mentally retarded and had minimal expressive language skills. All had received sign language training to facilitate communication.....These data suggest that use of a combination of visual stimuli, operant and social learning methods can remediate social skills deficits in children with multiple psychological and physical deficits. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2970102/

frankster

It is difficult to  help those who do not know you are helping or see any value in what you are doing or how best to avail themselves of that which you  have provided.

Sometimes it is.
Sometimes you have to IMPLEMENT your plan first and let the people see some of the results in order for them to appreciate it.

If you're trying to feed a homeless woman, yelling at her and demanding that she comes across the street to meet you will probably be met with skepticism and likely fear as opposed to having a meal already prepared and presented to her first before asking her to indulge.

Perhaps these wealthy AfroAmericans should build a financial institution and ensure that it's active in the community FIRST before expecting the rest of Black America to fully understand and support their ideas. 

Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

👏 Thank you for providing this verse that support the assertion I've been making through out this thread.
That we shouldn't waste too much time on helping those who don't want nor appreciate it.

I believe one should render help to all according  to the limitations of  your own resources and their ability to receive it.

Before Galileo, most Europeans BELIEVED the Sun revolved around the Earth....lol.
So much for belief.

Or observant and wise.

What will get you jaded is constantly doing the same things over and over again that clearly don't work.
If seeing to help "everybody" and unite "everybody" in the community is your goal....as was the goal of those before you....and THEY weren't able to accomplish it and YOU haven't been able to accomplish it, what do you think your activities will ultimately lead to?

Those are clearly false/inaccurate statistics.

Marijuana is a drug and far more than "6.4%" of Black youth smoke weed.
If they are buying it or selling it they are DEALING it.

I have recognize the ills of the Community - Food Justice Issues  and lack of Proper Education are a major reasons for all those symptoms

I agree.
I simply don't LIMIT the major reasons to those you mentioned.

That Swim instructor you mention believes in Curing.....I believing in Prevention where possible.

Ok.
How do you "prevent" STUPID?
How do you "prevent" someone of low intelligence from constantly making poor life choices?

Some people CAN'T be taught.
Some people DON'T WANT to be taught.

We should make the information freely available and easily accessible to all who are interested, but we're not going to shove it down their throats if they don't want it.

Then you've never left your home...lol.

They have the information..

This is a contradiction.
If they have the information....they know.

Whether they fully understand or not is a different story.

Who doesn't know that smoking cigarettes are bad for you?
Who doesn't know that smoking crack or doing heroin is bad for you?
Who doesn't know that drinking too much is bad for you?

At this point we can't blame it on a lack of knowledge but on DELIBERATE INDIFFERENCE.
They simply are more interested in having fun than in doing what they KNOW is "right.

Racism.

Racism is a CONCEPT.
Concepts don't target people.
They may FOCUS on people, but to target someone is a deliberate act involving will and concepts don't have will.

Maybe you have heard of the many attempts we have successfully made and the many more that have failed....Racism is real - COINTELPRO

Yes racism is real.
And so are the successes of the UNIA and Nation of Islam and the many many other AfroAmerican organizations who thrived and prospered during the heights of racial segregation in this nation where even the LAW supported the oppression of AfroAmericans outright.

They didn't let racism stop them....the persevered and continued towards success.

Why?

Because they DESIRED to.

They had a desire to succeed and make a successful future for themselves and their children....not lay on the couch and smoke weed all day; which is the desire of much of the youth today.

There are many reasons WHY this is their desire...including racism, but it is still a desire none the less.

Racism will take some of us and TURN them into an enemy.

Tell the man who had his house broken into and his wife and child killed by a neighborhood drug addict....that the perpetrator isn't HIS enemy!

To say we are our brothers enemy  is to buy into the Psyop.

Its Call  Agent Provocateur Subterfuge and Sabotage thru Infiltration.

Espionage is a tactic that is ancient and used in most major conflicts.
The racism practiced by White Americans against AfroAmericans is only one example.  

But not only were agents used to break up the Panther Party but internal conflicts, internal struggles for power, atheism, and rampant drug use were also major reasons the Panther Party broke up.

They had a strong political foundation but a not so strong MORAL/ETHICAL foundation....which is a key adhesive in any lasting organization.

You can't simply pull a bunch of pimps, prosititutes, drug addicts, and dope dealers off the street and give them guns and Mao books and expect them to liberate your community.

There must be a PROCESSING first to remove the draught and grime that one accumulates from living a savage life on the streets.

Inner city Youths are exposed to food poisoning and psyops from birth and pre birth.

Truth!
However this is true BECAUSE the inncer city ELDERS failed to provide a safe healthy environment for them to develp and grow in.
After a 400 year record, one should come to expect the enemy to do what they are doing....but where is the COUNTER to their aggression?

Facts.
However in the majority of the cases most Black farmers died without their children taking over and continuing their legacy of farming.  Many of their children sought to leave the farm and rural life and travel to the cities where they thought more opportunity and fun awaited them.

It was called The Great Migration

When Racist resort to overt naked Violence it is usually because all else has failed....All the other blackwall st esque communities where already being successfully undermined covertly.

Excellent point!

Yes
Moses likely was a prince of Egypt...or atleast a high ranking priest.
But he wasn't the founder of Judaism.

Judaism was founded many many years later in Babylon.

All Murder is a  Killing ...... not all Killing is Murder.

Ok, so when the Children of Israel were instructed to "kill" every man, woman, and child in 1st Samuel....you believe this instruction to slaughter came from God?

According to Genesis Ch.20 vs 12, Abraham makes it CLEAR that Sarah is indeed his sister or atleast half-sister:

image.png.46f11b5bc95f9fa2c20257ff192e1664.png

The words are as plain as day.

True
However still....direction and perspective are distinct concepts

Then you must also realize that in considering a transition there will always be uncertainties

Ofcourse.
Which is why you go with the BETTER alternative.
Is it better to have prison that only reform a fraction of the inmates?
Or is it better to have NO prisons so that NO people are reformed or are they restrained from wreaking more havoc and harm on society?

Most people can learn and be taught....though I was not thinking of the mentally and or intellectually challenge

And I agree that MOST people can learn and be taught.
Just not everyone.
So we shouldn't waste time trying to teach EVERYONE but focus on those who are able (and in my opinion "willing") to be taught.

I contend that one of the major reasons....infact one of the top  5....that our community hasn't progressed much further than it has is because we're wasting too much time and energy trying to uplift those whom it would only take a MIRACLE to uplift.

And I do believe in miracles!
However I recognize that as humans we have very little control over them and without Divine assistance can only do what's in OUR power to do.

When trying to come up with VIABLE solutions for problems, ALL known factors.....including ones that some may be uncomfortable discussing....must be considered.

The thought that some people are too stupid or slow to learn is a FACT that makes a lot of people uncomfortable.
Primarily because they or a loved one may fit into that category.
However it must be acknowledged and accommodations made for it if we want to come up with solutions that will effectively improve our community.

On 5/13/2023 at 10:10 AM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

It is difficult to  help those who do not know you are helping or see any value in what you are doing or how best to avail themselves of that which you  have provided.

Sometimes it is.

Ok

Sometimes you have to IMPLEMENT your plan first and let the people see some of the results in order for them to appreciate it.

True...that's also risky, many people with money are risk averse - in other words they are looking for as sure a thing as is possible " show me the money"

If you're trying to feed a homeless woman, yelling at her and demanding that she comes across the street to meet you will probably be met with skepticism and likely fear as opposed to having a meal already prepared and presented to her first before asking her to indulge.

You start where they are....They will tell you what they think they need or want.

Perhaps these wealthy AfroAmericans should build a financial institution and ensure that it's active in the community FIRST before expecting the rest of Black America to fully understand and support their ideas. 

And that too have been done

👏 Thank you for providing this verse that support the assertion I've been making through out this thread.
That we shouldn't waste too much time on helping those who don't want nor appreciate it.

Yet you are  recommending "IMPLEMENTING" without doing the necessary groundwork before hand.

The Above quotes simply means if you give swines or dogs pearls and they have no way of  knowing how to unlocking there Value hence it will be a waste.

Now it is different if they are trained and know to take the pearls to the store in exchange for goods and or services...then you can give it to them.

I believe one should render help to all according  to the limitations of  your own resources and their ability to receive it.

Before Galileo, most Europeans BELIEVED the Sun revolved around the Earth....lol.
So much for belief.

Before he had evidence that the earth revolve around the sun.....Galileo believed - Hypothesis/theory.

Or observant and wise.

What will get you jaded is constantly doing the same things over and over again that clearly don't work.
If seeing to help "everybody" and unite "everybody" in the community is your goal....as was the goal of those before you....and THEY weren't able to accomplish it and YOU haven't been able to accomplish it, what do you think your activities will ultimately lead to?

We all must start somewhere....all have their role to play - some as leaders and others as followers.

Those are clearly false/inaccurate statistics.

Marijuana is a drug and far more than "6.4%" of Black youth smoke weed.
If they are buying it or selling it they are DEALING it.

The 6.4% are dealers not users and most have some type of organizational affiliation.

I am not talking about users or abusers...just individual who primarily sell as a means of earnings income or lifestyle.

Usually on a corner day in night out for hours at a time with life limb and liberty on the line...

I have recognize the ills of the Community - Food Justice Issues  and lack of Proper Education are a major reasons for all those symptoms

I agree.
I simply don't LIMIT the major reasons to those you mentioned.

There is one Major Reason - Racism

All other reasons are minor in comparison.

Ok.
How do you "prevent" STUPID?
How do you "prevent" someone of low intelligence from constantly making poor life choices?

Education.

Some people CAN'T be taught.
Some people DON'T WANT to be taught.

We should make the information freely available and easily accessible to all who are interested, but we're not going to shove it down their throats if they don't want it.

Freely Available and readily accessible.

Then you've never left your home...lol.

True.....The Earth is my home.

They have the information..

This is a contradiction.
If they have the information....they know.

Whether they fully understand or not is a different story.

Who doesn't know that smoking cigarettes are bad for you?
Who doesn't know that smoking crack or doing heroin is bad for you?
Who doesn't know that drinking too much is bad for you?

At this point we can't blame it on a lack of knowledge but on DELIBERATE INDIFFERENCE.
They simply are more interested in having fun than in doing what they KNOW is "right.

To Know and to Understand is two different thing.

Everybody knows that cigarette smoking is unhealthy.....few understand/realize its implications and even less has the wherewithal or know how to resist.

Racism.

Racism is a CONCEPT.
Concepts don't target people.
They may FOCUS on people, but to target someone is a deliberate act involving will and concepts don't have will.

Concepts have home in the minds of people who target groups made up of individuals.

Yes racism is real.
And so are the successes of the UNIA and Nation of Islam and the many many other AfroAmerican organizations who thrived and prospered during the heights of racial segregation in this nation where even the LAW supported the oppression of AfroAmericans outright.

They didn't let racism stop them....the persevered and continued towards success.

Why?

Because they DESIRED to.

Aluta Continua....

They had a desire to succeed and make a successful future for themselves and their children....not lay on the couch and smoke weed all day; which is the desire of much of the youth today.

There are many reasons WHY this is their desire...including racism, but it is still a desire none the less.

Yes....And they will not stop the struggle from continuing.

Racism will take some of us and TURN them into an enemy.

Tell the man who had his house broken into and his wife and child killed by a neighborhood drug addict....that the perpetrator isn't HIS enemy!

Until he realizes that drugs is the main cause...he will continue to struggle against murders until they are of his own household

To say we are our brothers enemy  is to buy into the Psyop.

Its Call  Agent Provocateur Subterfuge and Sabotage thru Infiltration.

Espionage is a tactic that is ancient and used in most major conflicts.
The racism practiced by White Americans against AfroAmericans is only one example.  

But not only were agents used to break up the Panther Party but internal conflicts, internal struggles for power, atheism, and rampant drug use were also major reasons the Panther Party broke up.

All fomented by agents of the State

They had a strong political foundation but a not so strong MORAL/ETHICAL foundation....which is a key adhesive in any lasting organization.

You can't simply pull a bunch of pimps, prosititutes, drug addicts, and dope dealers off the street and give them guns and Mao books and expect them to liberate your community.

It worked for the American Russian and Chinese revolution

There must be a PROCESSING first to remove the draught and grime that one accumulates from living a savage life on the streets.

Sure.

Truth!
However this is true BECAUSE the inncer city ELDERS failed to provide a safe healthy environment for them to develp and grow in.
After a 400 year record, one should come to expect the enemy to do what they are doing....but where is the COUNTER to their aggression?

Ongoing

Facts.
However in the majority of the cases most Black farmers died without their children taking over and continuing their legacy of farming.  Many of their children sought to leave the farm and rural life and travel to the cities where they thought more opportunity and fun awaited them.

It was called The Great Migration

No....they were fleeing peonage.

Excellent point!

Thanks

Yes
Moses likely was a prince of Egypt...or atleast a high ranking priest.
But he wasn't the founder of Judaism.

Judaism was founded many many years later in Babylon.

I said Allege....or it could be Abraham

In any event it is a offshoot of hebrewism/hebraism of which Moses is seminal

Moses and Egyptian Prince is a Major Influence on Hebraism/Judaism of which Christianity is an offshoot hence Christianity is a Syncretism of the Egyptian Mystery Schools

All Murder is a  Killing ...... not all Killing is Murder.

Ok, so when the Children of Israel were instructed to "kill" every man, woman, and child in 1st Samuel....you believe this instruction to slaughter came from God?

Are we talking about the God of the flood????

According to Genesis Ch.20 vs 12, Abraham makes it CLEAR that Sarah is indeed his sister or atleast half-sister:

image.png.46f11b5bc95f9fa2c20257ff192e1664.png

The words are as plain as day.

It Was ruse..

Genesis 12-13

Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.

True
However still....direction and perspective are distinct concepts

Yes...the are.

But should you be facing me my right is your left....

Ofcourse.
Which is why you go with the BETTER alternative.
Is it better to have prison that only reform a fraction of the inmates?
Or is it better to have NO prisons so that NO people are reformed or are they restrained from wreaking more havoc and harm on society?

Repurpose the prisons....today they are instruments of Racism and Greed

And I agree that MOST people can learn and be taught.
Just not everyone.
So we shouldn't waste time trying to teach EVERYONE but focus on those who are able (and in my opinion "willing") to be taught.

I contend that one of the major reasons....infact one of the top  5....that our community hasn't progressed much further than it has is because we're wasting too much time and energy trying to uplift those whom it would only take a MIRACLE to uplift.

And I do believe in miracles!
However I recognize that as humans we have very little control over them and without Divine assistance can only do what's in OUR power to do.

Coercion is not in anyway being recommended

When trying to come up with VIABLE solutions for problems, ALL known factors.....including ones that some may be uncomfortable discussing....must be considered.

The thought that some people are too stupid or slow to learn is a FACT that makes a lot of people uncomfortable.
Primarily because they or a loved one may fit into that category.
However it must be acknowledged and accommodations made for it if we want to come up with solutions that will effectively improve our community.

You always start where the individual is and proceed at their pace.....

Yes some will be faster and further along than others ...

work with each at their level and speed.

• 2 weeks later...

frankster

True...that's also risky, many people with money are risk averse - in other words they are looking for as sure a thing as is possible " show me the money"

It depends on how they GOT their money.

Most self-made wealthy people are HUGE risk takers.
They realized that if they wanted wealth, they had to take huge calculated risks in order to achieve and secure it.  Risks that the average person would be too afraid to take.

Ofcourse.
But the question is, is it being doing on a scale LARGE ENOUGH to have a meaningful impact on our community?

Here's a recent list that Forbes has compiled of Black owned banks in the U.S.
Note than a great deal of them are actually credit unions:

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/banking/black-owned-banks/ 

This list should be MUCH longer than it is.

And why does Illinois....with about 2 million Black folks in that state..have only ONE Black owned bank?

What does that tell you about the state of the people?

The Above quotes simply means if you give swines or dogs pearls and they have no way of  knowing how to unlocking there Value hence it will be a waste.

Now it is different if they are trained and know to take the pearls to the store in exchange for goods and or services...then you can give it to them.

Lol....so can you "train" dogs and swine to appreciate pearls?

I believe the person who came up with this parable was wise enough to know that not only shouldn't use waste time giving your pearls to them.....but you shouldn't even waste time trying to TRAIN them to appreciate that which they don't have the capacity to do anyway.

Before he had evidence that the earth revolve around the sun.....Galileo believed - Hypothesis/theory.

Galileo's beliefs were later confirmed with truth.
Your belief that you can help "everybody" will not be, because TRUTH has already proven you wrong.

We all must start somewhere....all have their role to play - some as leaders and others as followers.

And some should be denied ANY role and kept out of the play all together.
Because they are drunk, smell like weed, and do nothing but cause trouble on the set....lol.

😲  -SECURITY!!!!

image.png.982e593fbb0bdb9b04e6c2f59d9e07ef.png

...lol.

The 6.4% are dealers not users and most have some type of organizational affiliation.

Whether they are "dealing it" or "using it" they are still DEALING WITH IT or INVOLVED with it.

I am not talking about users or abusers...just individual who primarily sell as a means of earnings income or lifestyle.

Usually on a corner day in night out for hours at a time with life limb and liberty on the line...

I know and understand what you're talking about.
But still that doesn't translate into NOT being lazy.
Being willing to sell dope all day and all night doesn't mean you have a good work ethic. 
It's a sign you want money.
It's a sign you probably have nothing else better you want to do.
But it doesn't necessarily mean you are a "good worker".

If racism is the ONE MAJOR reason....how do you explain other Non-Whites like most Latinos and Asians being able to build grocery stores and restaurants and other businesses in dense population in their respective communities?

They aren't White.
And they are often victims of racism also from Whites.
Yet it doesn't seem to stop THEM from doing it...just like it didn't stop US in the past.

Education.

Education doesn't prevent stupid any more than opening a bank account will prevent poverty.

Just like a bank account is FOR people who already have money, education is FOR people who already are intelligent and have the capacity to learn.
It won't help someone who is truly stupid.

A stupid person doesn't have the CAPACITY to be educated.

Everybody knows that cigarette smoking is unhealthy.....few understand/realize its implications and even less has the wherewithal or know how to resist.

True

If you don't get enough youth onboard with this movement....it's be JUST THAT.....a "struggle".
And for a long time.

If enough of our people had enough sense, it wouldn't be a struggle....it would be an easy accomplishment.

The reason why it's called a struggle is because it's constantly meeting resistance not only from the enemy but from within.

Until he realizes that drugs is the main cause...he will continue to struggle against murders until they are of his own household.

Yes, but "drugs" didn't murder his wife and child...a MAN addicted to drugs did.

I beg your pardon sir but I don't recall reading where pimps, prostitutes, and drug addicts helped form the footsoldiers let alone the leaders and orchestrators of the American, Russian OR Chinese revolution!

I know that a lot of drug addicts existed in China DURING the Chinese Revolution...but many of them were killed off.
They didn't PARTICIPATE...they were VICTIMS of the Revolution and killed off as their nation was being cleanses and renewed.

Call it what you want, but at any rate...most weren't being "dispossessed" as you say but voluntarily LEAVING the rural life and their farms behind to head north.

There wasn't just one Deity involved in the flood but multiple Deities.

The word used for Who decided to rid the land of mankind was the Elohim.
Multiple Deities were involved in the decision to bring the flood but Yahweh...the particular Deity worshipped by Israel...was said to have found favor with Noah.

It Was ruse..

Genesis 12-13

Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.

So 2 questions:

1. Are you saying that Sarah was NOT Abraham's sister

and

2. Are you saying that Abraham....a prophet...was LYING?

I agree

But at the end of the day you must understand and accept that SOME will not move at all and yet others will actually move BACKWARDS and not only retard progress but REVERSE any progress made.
Those people must be cut loose.

You must pull them OUT of our communities for them to remain strong and healthy.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

It depends on how they GOT their money.

Most self-made wealthy people are HUGE risk takers.
They realized that if they wanted wealth, they had to take huge calculated risks in order to achieve and secure it.  Risks that the average person would be too afraid to take.

The Rich do not take Risk.....least the end up in the poor house.

Calculated Risk means the Risks have been Calculated out and Accounted for ......it's now a sure thing.

The Poor and hungry take Risk........ not when Rich

Ofcourse.
But the question is, is it being doing on a scale LARGE ENOUGH to have a meaningful impact on our community?

Here's a recent list that Forbes has compiled of Black owned banks in the U.S.
Note than a great deal of them are actually credit unions:

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/banking/black-owned-banks/ 

This list should be MUCH longer than it is.

And why does Illinois....with about 2 million Black folks in that state..have only ONE Black owned bank?

What does that tell you about the state of the people?

Glad we agree that it is being done...

Scale is important....but more important is where

The Above quotes simply means if you give swines or dogs pearls and they have no way of  knowing how to unlocking there Value hence it will be a waste.

Lol....so can you "train" dogs and swine to appreciate pearls?

I believe the person who came up with this parable was wise enough to know that not only shouldn't use waste time giving your pearls to them.....but you shouldn't even waste time trying to TRAIN them to appreciate that which they don't have the capacity to do anyway.

As with anything One must learn it's Value in order to Truly Appreciate and Realize its Greatest Potential.

Galileo's beliefs were later confirmed with truth.
Your belief that you can help "everybody" will not be, because TRUTH has already proven you wrong.

You have yet to show a Being that cannot learn.

And some should be denied ANY role and kept out of the play all together.
Because they are drunk, smell like weed, and do nothing but cause trouble on the set....lol.

😲  -SECURITY!!!!

image.png.982e593fbb0bdb9b04e6c2f59d9e07ef.png

...lol.

All have their role or part to play.

Whether they are "dealing it" or "using it" they are still DEALING WITH IT or INVOLVED with it.

You were the one who said its just a few who actually deal with it ....now you are proving my point - you have lost the plot.

I know and understand what you're talking about.
But still that doesn't translate into NOT being lazy.
Being willing to sell dope all day and all night doesn't mean you have a good work ethic. 
It's a sign you want money.
It's a sign you probably have nothing else better you want to do.
But it doesn't necessarily mean you are a "good worker".

I know of very few people who work for the sake of working....most do it inorder to get paid or better humanity - a Worthy Reward.

Get paid is usually money that is being sought.

Yes he or she is definitely not "lazy"..... Their efforts are  just misdirected due to lack of knowledge.

If racism is the ONE MAJOR reason....how do you explain other Non-Whites like most Latinos and Asians being able to build grocery stores and restaurants and other businesses in dense population in their respective communities?

Anyone regardless of so called race or color will reap the reward...once they play by the rules Racism dictates.

1.They are not the primary Target of Racism.

2. They are selling the poison that aligns with the Racist Agenda.

3. They tend to get more  support in and outside of the US.....where various forms of Colorism/Hueism/Shadeism is practise de facto

4.etc

They aren't White.
And they are often victims of racism also from Whites.
Yet it doesn't seem to stop THEM from doing it...just like it didn't stop US in the past.

Racism is a Social Construct.... of the Ruling Elite.

Who gets to play where is arbitrary capricious mercurial and vacilatating...some time and places Ashkenazi jews are white sometimes and places they are Not

Education.

Education doesn't prevent stupid any more than opening a bank account will prevent poverty.

Just like a bank account is FOR people who already have money, education is FOR people who already are intelligent and have the capacity to learn.
It won't help someone who is truly stupid.

A stupid person doesn't have the CAPACITY to be educated.

I have given you my evidence why I do not accept that idea....present me yours why what you say is correct

True

If you don't get enough youth onboard with this movement....it's be JUST THAT.....a "struggle".
And for a long time.

And so it has been

If enough of our people had enough sense, it wouldn't be a struggle....it would be an easy accomplishment.

The reason why it's called a struggle is because it's constantly meeting resistance not only from the enemy but from within.

Nothing worth having or keeping is easy.

Until he realizes that drugs is the main cause...he will continue to struggle against murders until they are of his own household.

Yes, but "drugs" didn't murder his wife and child...a MAN addicted to drugs did.

True......So educate the Man

I beg your pardon sir but I don't recall reading where pimps, prostitutes, and drug addicts helped form the footsoldiers let alone the leaders and orchestrators of the American, Russian OR Chinese revolution!

I know that a lot of drug addicts existed in China DURING the Chinese Revolution...but many of them were killed off.
They didn't PARTICIPATE...they were VICTIMS of the Revolution and killed off as their nation was being cleanses and renewed.

During These War..... all able bodied men were used.

After the War and victory has been accomplish....new rules were necessary -  time to keep the peace

Call it what you want, but at any rate...most weren't being "dispossessed" as you say but voluntarily LEAVING the rural life and their farms behind to head north.

If the very real threat of Re-enslavement loomed over you in your hometown......Leaving is not a voluntary act - but coercive.

There wasn't just one Deity involved in the flood but multiple Deities.

The word used for Who decided to rid the land of mankind was the Elohim.
Multiple Deities were involved in the decision to bring the flood but Yahweh...the particular Deity worshipped by Israel...was said to have found favor with Noah.

Regardless.....women and children died during the flood on an unimaginable level

Jesus sees a Loving God>....Moses sees a jealous and vengeful God - an Eye for an eye.

It Was ruse..

Genesis 12-13

So 2 questions:

1. Are you saying that Sarah was NOT Abraham's sister

and

2. Are you saying that Abraham....a prophet...was LYING?

Yes....Abraham lied in our understanding....in some understanding a female member of your household  is also considered a sister or a daughter.

Sarah is said to be Haran's child.....Not Terah

Proverbs 12:23

A prudent man conceals knowledge

I agree

True

But at the end of the day you must understand and accept that SOME will not move at all and yet others will actually move BACKWARDS and not only retard progress but REVERSE any progress made.
Those people must be cut loose.

You must pull them OUT of our communities for them to remain strong and healthy.

Everyone has their part.

frankster

Ever heard of the stock market?

Ever heard of venture capitalism?

Calculated Risk means the Risks have been Calculated out and Accounted for ......it's now a sure thing.

NOTHING in the business world is a "sure thing".
Some things are more credible and probably than others, but nothing is absolutely guaranteed.

It all depends on the person bro.
Some people take risks, others like to play it safe....rich or poor or inbetween.

But most SELF MADE rich people are HUGE risk takers.
If you don't believe me, study them and ask the ones you know if you know any.

As with anything One must learn it's Value in order to Truly Appreciate and Realize its Greatest Potential.

I can't say that I disagree.

I would add that developing one's own CREATIVITY is probably the biggest factor in realizing the potential of anything.
Being able to look at something and see the value and use of it that most others can't.

Look at what George Washington Carver's creativity did for him when the peanut was placed in his hand.

You never saw a person who was comatose?
You never saw a person who was severely retarded?

You need someone to "show" them to you?

Yes he or she is definitely not "lazy"..... Their efforts are  just misdirected due to lack of knowledge.

Some are lazy....some are not.
My point is, selling dope during odd hours isn't a sign of good work ethic.
Infact, it MAY be a sign of a poor one displaying lack of discipline and organization skills.

Furthermore, perhaps the drug dealer is suffering from lack of knowledge....and perhaps they HAVE the knowledge but CHOOSE to continue to engage in their line of business anyway out of desire.

It varies from person to person.

We don't want to paint all dope dealers as devils but we don't want to paint then all as victims or saints either.

Who gets to play where is arbitrary capricious mercurial and vacilatating...some time and places Ashkenazi jews are white sometimes and places they are Not

I agree.
That explains the Jews....who are still pretty much White for the most part.
But again...I point to the non-White Latinos, Asians, and even Africans who also own businesses and thrive despite the racism they face.

It's not racism or the lack of it, it's their WORK ETHIC and ETHICAL VALUES that produces success for them.  Values and ethics that a lot of our people no longer have.

I have given you my evidence why I do not accept that idea....present me yours why what you say is correct

What do you mean, you don't "accept" the idea?
Do you mean to tell me you believe ALL people can educated?

In THAT instance...He doesn't need further education...he needs and understandably wants JUSTICE.

An "able body" doesn't necessarily guarantee an "able and stable mind".
Even the U.S. military began to realize that after WWI and started giving soldiers psychological tests to make sure they didn't put guns in the wrong hands.

Don't expect gang bangers and crack heads to be your best soldiers for any revolution.
If they are successful in any endeavor...it will only be for their own personal benefit.

Yes....Abraham lied in our understanding....in some understanding a female member of your household  is also considered a sister or a daughter.

Thanks for that direct answer.

Genesis chapt. 20:12 Abraham says:
And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

Abraham makes it CLEAR that Sarah is his sister by sharing the same father.
There is no wiggling out of and trying to 'splain this one, lol.

🤔-Yeah?
Well Proverbs 6:16-17 says:

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

37 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Ever heard of the stock market?

Ever heard of venture capitalism?

If you think those are Risk....then you do not understand the stock market - there is always a "hedge" that the rich can exploit to mitigate losses

NOTHING in the business world is a "sure thing".
Some things are more credible and probably than others, but nothing is absolutely guaranteed.

The Rich will "straddle" meaning they make money which ever way it goes or do not go.....win or lose they make a profit

It all depends on the person bro.
Some people take risks, others like to play it safe....rich or poor or inbetween.

But most SELF MADE rich people are HUGE risk takers.
If you don't believe me, study them and ask the ones you know if you know any.

Again Rich people do not take risk....they rely on Knowledge and Experience

When the Rich take risk it is due to desperation or fear....

I can't say that I disagree.

I would add that developing one's own CREATIVITY is probably the biggest factor in realizing the potential of anything.
Being able to look at something and see the value and use of it that most others can't.

Look at what George Washington Carver's creativity did for him when the peanut was placed in his hand.

Exactly...

So only give Valuables to those who can appreciate them.

You never saw a person who was comatose?
You never saw a person who was severely retarded?

You need someone to "show" them to you?

Even the severely retarded are capable of learning....And I have shown that

Comatose.....then one must wait till he/she awakes or first find a means of communication

Yes he or she is definitely not "lazy"..... Their efforts are  just misdirected due to lack of knowledge.

Some are lazy....some are not.
My point is, selling dope during odd hours isn't a sign of good work ethic.
Infact, it MAY be a sign of a poor one displaying lack of discipline and organization skills.

Furthermore, perhaps the drug dealer is suffering from lack of knowledge....and perhaps they HAVE the knowledge but CHOOSE to continue to engage in their line of business anyway out of desire.

It varies from person to person.

We don't want to paint all dope dealers as devils but we don't want to paint then all as victims or saints either.

I have no problem saying selling drugs is evil.....that does not take away from the fact that it is hard dangerous work.

I agree.
That explains the Jews....who are still pretty much White for the most part.
But again...I point to the non-White Latinos, Asians, and even Africans who also own businesses and thrive despite the racism they face.

It's not racism or the lack of it, it's their WORK ETHIC and ETHICAL VALUES that produces success for them.  Values and ethics that a lot of our people no longer have.

If you follow the rules Racism imparts you will have some success no matter your race

What do you mean, you don't "accept" the idea?
Do you mean to tell me you believe ALL people can educated?

Yes all living beings can be educated

In THAT instance...He doesn't need further education...he needs and understandably wants JUSTICE.

That's your option to believe

An "able body" doesn't necessarily guarantee an "able and stable mind".
Even the U.S. military began to realize that after WWI and started giving soldiers psychological tests to make sure they didn't put guns in the wrong hands.

Don't expect gang bangers and crack heads to be your best soldiers for any revolution.
If they are successful in any endeavor...it will only be for their own personal benefit.

Yes....but we are speaking of the revolutionary wars.....Able bodied was the requirement.

Yes....Abraham lied in our understanding....in some understanding a female member of your household  is also considered a sister or a daughter.

Thanks for that direct answer.

Genesis chapt. 20:12 Abraham says:
And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

Abraham makes it CLEAR that Sarah is his sister by sharing the same father.
There is no wiggling out of and trying to 'splain this one, lol.

🤔-Yeah?
Well Proverbs 6:16-17 says:

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Yes....it was to conceal not necessarily to deceive - slight difference

Have you ever called a strange woman....My sister knowing full well she was not

frank

If you think those are Risk....then you do not understand the stock market - there is always a "hedge" that the rich can exploit to mitigate losses

So are you saying rich people don't lose money in the stock market?
Nor do they lose money in real estate or their other investments?

The Rich will "straddle" meaning they make money which ever way it goes or do not go.....win or lose they make a profit

True.
They also take risks in stocks, realestate and other investments where they DON'T "hedge" their bets.

You seem to be focused on ONE strategy of the rich and not the OVER ALL stratagem.

When the Rich take risk it is due to desperation or fear..

Seems to me you're contradicting yourself in the very same response.

First you said they DON'T take risks, then you say they DO out of fear and desperation.

Exactly...

I agree with this statement.
However I must say it doesn't seem to line up with YOUR usual "help everybody, educated everybody" position.
Through out this discussion you've been a staunchly against discriminating against persons based on ability or appreciation and in favor of INdiscriminately spreading the love, the money, and the energy evenly around the community like peanut butter on bread.

image.png.10957e68a173ac65ca3083bae600cda6.png

1. You have NOT "shown" that.
2. SOME severely retarded people can learn and some can't.
You hold the extreme position that "everyone" can learn and that's simply not true.

I have no problem saying selling drugs is evil.....that does not take away from the fact that it is hard dangerous work.

To say it's "hard" work...tells me you haven't met too many drug dealers or pushers in your life....lol.

....and that's simply not true.
I think you KNOW better than this.

Yes....but we are speaking of the revolutionary wars.....Able bodied was the requirement.

An able body was A requirement....not THE requirement.
There were others.

Let me back up a bit and say that after reading the full context of the scripture, Abraham did not actually LIE and say she WASN'T his wife in this case but as you said "concealed" and withheld an important part of the truth for the sake of deception.
Which is a typical strategy of White racists.
Not necessarily lying outright but withholding key information that would give a better understanding or perspective.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frank

So are you saying rich people don't lose money in the stock market?
Nor do they lose money in real estate or their other investments?

Lets bring it down to philosophical fundamentals.....all life activities includes is a risk - I am not addressing that type of risk.

The Rich take Calculated Risk....If you can't convince then of the profitability of an endeavor then they will not invest

No one has yet shown then that investing in health food for ghetto blacks is worthy.

Even rich whites invest in poison in white communities cause it is financial profitable

True.
They also take risks in stocks, realestate and other investments where they DON'T "hedge" their bets.

You seem to be focused on ONE strategy of the rich and not the OVER ALL stratagem.

No....I am telling you the truth of the present situation.

Your initial question was why don't rich blacks get together and invest in black communities....My answer was they did to extent they thought it will be profitable (or something to that effect)

When the Rich take risk it is due to desperation or fear..

Seems to me you're contradicting yourself in the very same response.

First you said they DON'T take risks, then you say they DO out of fear and desperation.

No.....there are other factors driving their behavior to take risk.....fear and or desperation of what or whom

Exactly...

I agree with this statement.
However I must say it doesn't seem to line up with YOUR usual "help everybody, educated everybody" position.
Through out this discussion you've been a staunchly against discriminating against persons based on ability or appreciation and in favor of INdiscriminately spreading the love, the money, and the energy evenly around the community like peanut butter on bread.

image.png.10957e68a173ac65ca3083bae600cda6.png

No....Education is what I recommended and using people at the level they are.

1. You have NOT "shown" that.
2. SOME severely retarded people can learn and some can't.
You hold the extreme position that "everyone" can learn and that's simply not true.

To say it's "hard" work...tells me you haven't met too many drug dealers or pushers in your life....lol.

Lol

....and that's simply not true.
I think you KNOW better than this.

I believe it is true...

An able body was A requirement....not THE requirement.
There were others.

But is was the primary requirement

Let me back up a bit and say that after reading the full context of the scripture, Abraham did not actually LIE and say she WASN'T his wife in this case but as you said "concealed" and withheld an important part of the truth for the sake of deception.
Which is a typical strategy of White racists.
Not necessarily lying outright but withholding key information that would give a better understanding or perspective.

Concealed.... hidden, sacred - secret.

frankster

Lets bring it down to philosophical fundamentals.....all life activities includes is a risk - I am not addressing that type of risk.

The Rich take Calculated Risk....

I'll take that statement as you FINALLY coming around to agreeing with me on this point, lol.

Education is what I recommended and using people at the level they are.

I'm inclined to agree, but I'd take it a step further and say that some people can't be used AT ALL and must be kept out of the community.

I believe it is true...

Well, as I said in the other thread: TRUTH is objective.
It stands on it's own and isn't dependent on what you or I "believe" or "understand".

Truth is FACT and the FACT is...not all living beings can be educated.

And again, I'll take this admission to mean you're finally coming around to agreeing with me on THIS point.

The fact that you acknowledge that it's a PRIMARY requirement means you acknowledge it's not the ONLY requirement.

We're making a lot of progress here....lol.

Concealed doesn't necessarily mean secret.
A lot of people have permits to carry their weapons concealed....but that doesn't mean their weapons are a SECRET that nobody else knows about.  Law enforcement often knows.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

The Rich take Calculated Risk....

I'll take that statement as you FINALLY coming around to agreeing with me on this point, lol.

Take it how you please...

Here is how i see it ...I paraphrase.

1. I say.. the black rich do invest in black communities

2. You say ..their investments are too low.

3. I say.. Someone has yet to show them how profitable it is hence a worthy risk.

4. You say... The Rich take risk all the time.

5. I say.. The rich do not take risk ....they take calculate risk

6. you say....you coming around.

Every Living Thing take daily the Risk of Being Alive.....Not just the rich people

Education is what I recommended and using people at the level they are.

I'm inclined to agree, but I'd take it a step further and say that some people can't be used AT ALL and must be kept out of the community.

Thats been your Opinion.....I am saying there is no such thing as garbage it just energy in the wrong place.

I believe it is true...

Well, as I said in the other thread: TRUTH is objective.
It stands on it's own and isn't dependent on what you or I "believe" or "understand".

Truth is FACT and the FACT is...not all living beings can be educated.

Why the suspense.....Name the uneducatible Living thing. 

And again, I'll take this admission to mean you're finally coming around to agreeing with me on THIS point.

The fact that you acknowledge that it's a PRIMARY requirement means you acknowledge it's not the ONLY requirement.

We're making a lot of progress here....lol.

Glad to read we are making progress.....

Did I say it was the Only Requirement???

You are creating  straw men arguments.

Concealed doesn't necessarily mean secret.
A lot of people have permits to carry their weapons concealed....but that doesn't mean their weapons are a SECRET that nobody else knows about.  Law enforcement often knows.

It is a secret to those who do not know.

frankster

Every Living Thing take daily the Risk of Being Alive.....Not just the rich people

Lol...a lot of this is "besides the point".

The point is, you say the rich DO NOT take risk...while at the same time saying they DO.
You just add a qualifier on to justify it.

That's like a person saying they don't steal...they only steal when they're hungry....LOL.

Thats been your Opinion.....I am saying there is no such thing as garbage it just energy in the wrong place.

Garbage is NON-LIVING material that is unwanted and is refuse.
One person's garbage is another person's treasure.
I get it.

I still maintain that for the purposes of building and maintaining a strong Black community...some people can't be used AT ALL.

Maybe they'd be useful on a baseball team, or working at Wal-mart....just not useful for our community.

How about a particular bush outside of your home.
It's living.
Can you "educate" it?

You are creating  straw men arguments.

You said it was THE requirement.

You didn't say it was ONE OF THE requirements....but THE requirement.

A "secret" implies a DELIBERATE attempt to prevent others from knowing.
According to the scriptures, Abraham didn't just "not tell" that Sarah was his wife but DELIBERATELY kept that key bit of information from Abimelech.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Lol...a lot of this is "besides the point".

The point is, you say the rich DO NOT take risk...while at the same time saying they DO.
You just add a qualifier on to justify it.

My Point is the Risk of Living .....you have no choice in the matter - it is a risk  All living things MUST take

The Risk of whether or not to invest your money in hopes of financial gain....Is a Risk many do not get to have or take - Hence its a matter of Choice..

Your argument is disingenuous so yes  I realize I had to qualify my meaning.

That's like a person saying they don't steal...they only steal when they're hungry....LOL.

No it's more like saving an Employee is a Chattel slave.

Garbage is NON-LIVING material that is unwanted and is refuse.
One person's garbage is another person's treasure.
I get it.

I still maintain that for the purposes of building and maintaining a strong Black community...some people can't be used AT ALL.

Maybe they'd be useful on a baseball team, or working at Wal-mart....just not useful for our community.

If that's where they best serve the community then so be it

How about a particular bush outside of your home.
It's living.
Can you "educate" it?

Horticulture....Bonsai pruning is training - training is education

You are creating  straw men arguments.

You said it was THE requirement.

You didn't say it was ONE OF THE requirements....but THE requirement.

The can also mean more than one....

1denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.

A "secret" implies a DELIBERATE attempt to prevent others from knowing.
According to the scriptures, Abraham didn't just "not tell" that Sarah was his wife but DELIBERATELY kept that key bit of information from Abimelech.

: designed to elude observation or detection

frankster

My Point is the Risk of Living .....you have no choice in the matter - it is a risk  All living things MUST take

And MY point is...you first claimed that rich people DON'T take risks, and now you admit they do.

This case is CLOSED as far as I'm concerned, lol.

The Risk of whether or not to invest your money in hopes of financial gain....Is a Risk many do not get to have or take - Hence its a matter of Choice..

Your argument is disingenuous so yes  I realize I had to qualify my meaning.

🤔

Posted May 27

versus

Posted Monday at 05:22 PM

The Rich take Calculated Risk....If you can't convince then of the profitability of an endeavor then they will not invest

Whether my argument is "disingenuous" or not is a matter of interpretation and perspective; but it's CLEAR that you contradicted yourself.

There is NO doubt about that.

Being trained is NOT the same as being educated.

A dog can be TRAINED to defecate in a certain spot, doesn't mean it's "educated".

On 6/3/2023 at 9:57 AM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

My Point is the Risk of Living .....you have no choice in the matter - it is a risk  All living things MUST take

And MY point is...you first claimed that rich people DON'T take risks, and now you admit they do.

This case is CLOSED as far as I'm concerned, lol.

As your quote below of my word  prove my point .....I implied from early that the risk the Rich take is calculated

Your argument is disingenuous so yes  I realize I had to qualify my meaning.

🤔

Whether my argument is "disingenuous" or not is a matter of interpretation and perspective; but it's CLEAR that you contradicted yourself.

There is NO doubt about that.

Just living is a type of fundamental risk that every living thing takes not by choice....it is not exclusive to the rich or taken more by the risk

Thus your argument is specious and disingenuous.

versus

Posted Monday at 05:22 PM

Thanks again for proving my point so emphatically..

Being trained is NOT the same as being educated.

A dog can be TRAINED to defecate in a certain spot, doesn't mean it's "educated".

Training is a form of (Physical) Education.

frankster

As your quote below of my word  prove my point .....I implied from early that the risk the Rich take is calculated

Not sure what you were "implying"....lol...I know what you WROTE.

You said the rich DO NOT take risks.

Now you're trying to change it up slightly...lol.
First you said training IS education....now you're saying it's a FORM of education.

Since training and education are the same......

The next time you meet a Black man or woman with a degree, ask them how it feels to be "well trained" and pay CLOSE attention to the expression on their face.

image.png.4daae53147edb1e9a1ea0b4e3abe6646.png

"Uh......
Do you know your way out of this hospital,
Or do you need an escort?"

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

As your quote below of my word  prove my point .....I implied from early that the risk the Rich take is calculated

Not sure what you were "implying"....lol...I know what you WROTE.

You said the rich DO NOT take risks.

Which I also qualified..

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now you're trying to change it up slightly...lol.
First you said training IS education....now you're saying it's a FORM of education.

Since training and education are the same......

The next time you meet a Black man or woman with a degree, ask them how it feels to be "well trained" and pay CLOSE attention to the expression on their face.

image.png.4daae53147edb1e9a1ea0b4e3abe6646.png

"Uh......
Do you know your way out of this hospital,
Or do you need an escort?"

Training is education.....but it is not the only type of education.

Its like risk....there are many types of Risk

When you dealing with intellectually disingenuous people you always have to be clarifying