What. Are. Black. Christians. ??????

What. ,,Proof. Do. Black. Christians. Have. That. Their. Bible., Jesus,Christ. Existed. ?? Because If. They. Believe. The. Bible. Is,God,Word.  Then. Speak,,Preach., Sing. Gospel. Songs. About., The,,Bible.  Supporting. Slavery. ,Girls. Raped. Should. Be. Stoned. To Death. Or. Sold. To. The. Rapist. Who. Raped,, Them ,,Mothers And,Their. Babies. Murdered. ,Girls. Kidnapped. ,Raped. Forced. Into,,Marriage. .Genocide. Ethnic. Cleansing.....Slavery. Used. By,Slave. Owners. To  Justify. The. Slavery. Of. Our., Ancestors.,Cannibalism. Incest..  You. Do. Not. Hear. Christians. Talking. ,Preaching. Or. Singing. Gospel. Songs. About. Any. Of. This...Lot. Of Black. People. Agree. With. Actor. Comedian. Chris. Rock. Black. Christians. Are. Black. People. With. No. Memory. ....Black. Christians Their. Jesus. Christ. Has. Blonde. Hair. Blue Eyes,That. What. Slave. Owners. Taught. Our  Slave. Ancestors...Amazing. Amazing....

For a long time now, Black folks have used religion  as handed down to them from white folks as a coping mechanism to deal with the system of mental slavery system created by white folks. In relationship speak...it's complicated.🤣😎

On 4/8/2023 at 11:16 AM, harry brown said:

Comedian. Chris. Rock. Black. Christians. Are. Black. People. With. No. Memory. ....Black. Christians Their. Jesus. Christ. Has. Blonde. Hair. Blue Eyes,That. What. Slave. Owners. Taught. Our  Slave. Ancestors...Amazing. Amazing....

Well, I think that of all ADOSC [African American Descendants of Slave Children] categorically. We are the only 'race' in the world whose origins begin here in America this late into the human history. Our memory begins here in 'the New World' if we don't choose to do self research. We know that we come from AFrica, for the most part, but most of us do not know whether we come from West Africa, Central AFrica or whatever. And yes, the Black Church is in real trouble IMO, because they, for the most part, have been spoon fed and have accepted what the slave masters have taught but, the reality is that what was said is NOT what the Bible states. 

I just recently realized the reality about what I had been hearing about 'THE SLAVE BIBLE' because my relatives shared with me that they went to visit a museum in Washington D.C. that is funded by the owners of Hobby Lobby. I think it is called the Bible museum and in it, they show an exhibit of that Slave Bible. 

But as I've said many times, what was taught and what the KJV states is different. The Jesus of America is White and he was invented and given a birthdate of December 25 and a Crucifixion during the springtime. But the Jesus of the Bible is not White and his birthdate was during the Festival of Booths/Tabernacles on April 17 and the Crucifixion occurred in October 15. So Black Christians are mostly not reading and understanding blasphemy. 

i just watched a video of a sister who shared her research about GOOD FRIDAY, and was surprised that I too, did not really realize this lie.

She said you have to do some 'funny math' if you believe that Jesus died on Friday and rose on Sunday! She's right, the Bible does not say this at all. 

Jesus was dead for 3 days and 3 nights, so he could not have died on Friday and be raised on Sunday, the first day of the week according to scripture. The Sabbath is the 7th day and Sunday is the First day according to scripture, so Americans have clearly set up a holiday that has nothing to do with the truth or the scriptures. The Bible fixes Jesus birth and death based on astronomy, an exact science so, whether or not anyone wants to believe that he existed, the scriptures are confirmed based on science. 

Jesus did not die on GOOD FRIDAY, yet it is a major American holiday. He was Crucified on the 15th but he actually died on Thursday, the 16th day and he rose 3 days later on Sunday, the First day of the week: 

[1] The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early,

when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth

the stone taken away from the sepulchre. ST JOHN 20:1.

[9] Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week,

he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast

even devils. ST MARK 16:9.

Edited by Chevdove
add clarification

What. ,,Proof. Do. Black. Christians. Have. That. Their. Bible., Jesus,Christ. Existed. ??

Because If. They. Believe. The. Bible. Is,God,Word.  Then. Speak,,Preach., Sing. Gospel. Songs. About.

Why does it matter?

The God described in the Bible and the God  taught by Western Christian is not entirely Synonymous.

Father and Son is the Same but different.

The,,Bible.  Supporting. Slavery.

The bible does not support chattel slavery......Indentured servitude or "spoils of war" - booty

Girls. Raped. Should. Be. Stoned. To Death. Or. Sold. To. The. Rapist. Who. Raped,,

Rapist are put to death if the molest a woman who is married or betroth.

A woman who is raped  in the countryside....he must Marry her or both face death...in the city she alone face death.

Them ,,Mothers And,Their. Babies. Murdered. ,Girls. Kidnapped. ,Raped. Forced. Into,,Marriage. .Genocide. Ethnic. Cleansing .....Slavery. Used. By,Slave. Owners. To  Justify. The. Slavery. Of. Our., Ancestors.,Cannibalism. Incest..

ITS WAR...it's not about the individual but the group.

You. Do. Not. Hear. Christians. Talking. ,Preaching. Or. Singing. Gospel. Songs. About. Any. Of. This...Lot. Of Black.

Tough topics.....nothing to sing about

People. Agree. With. Actor. Comedian. Chris. Rock. Black. Christians. Are. Black. People. With. No. Memory. ....Black. Christians Their. Jesus. Christ. Has. Blonde. Hair. Blue Eyes,That. What. Slave. Owners. Taught. Our  Slave. Ancestors...Amazing. Amazing....

true.