What in the World is Going on In SUDAN!

What in the World is Going on In SUDAN!

Should we as African Americans and Americans, in general, be concerned? 

Even though I was completely captivated about the celestial wonders going on in the middle of the month of April 2023, however, I was amazed at what I was hearing and reading about the conlfict in Sudan too, but at first, I didn't believe it was significant. 

I initially heard casual reports about many European and American officials being rushed out of Sudan and flown safely back to their European countries of origins but then, the news reports continued until finally, they became reported as NEWSBREAKS!  Subconciously, I soon began to think that the news was bigger than what was initially reported. So, I soon began to hear major newsbreaks about African people also desperately fleeing Sudan to go back to their own African countries of origin and then I came to realize it was a big deal. So I decided to search for more information and came to also realize that my slow and gradual awareness of the crisis was because of the initial careful and secret operations carried out to ensure many people's flight out of Sudan due to the violence that abruptly broke out.

From the little that I can understand, back on April 15, 2023, there was an abrupt conflict between the two major factors in Sudan. Back in the 1980s, the Bashir regime was ended and afterwards  a De Facto transitional government was set up to aid in the transition to Democracy. There are two leaders, (1) the Defactor leader and (2) his deputy and it would be these two men that came to be leaders of two distinct groups of military coalitions that have now divided and began the conflict. I also heard that one faction has some type of interest with Russia based on trading. Anyway, following are a few brief videos and maybe someone might be able to explain more what is actually happening. 

U.S. Navy arrives to help Americans evacuate Sudan

What's happening in Sudan? | Start Here 

SUDAN FIGHTING EXPLAINED

What's happening in Sudan and why? - BBC News

Sudan Explained

The conflict in Sudan is just another example of  the saddest truth that Black folks all over the planet are forced to fight each other in one way or another as instigated by the system of racism white supremacy.

While I understand how and why it happens, still never ceases to amaze me that the continent of Africa continuously allows on-Black folks to exploit, corrupt and manipulate it.

Considering the fact that AfroAmericans are powerless in dismantling the system of racism white supremacy, I guess their prayers and concerns will do about as much for  Sudan and every other Black country under attack as it does here in America.😎

• Haha 1

Here is what I understand

Russian wants two things a Military Base in The Sudan and its Gold.....Afterall China has its Military Base in Djibouti

The FSB did the Dirty works for the SAF....FSB seems set win...Direct support from Russia - can you trust a traitor?

SAF having the US/West and Arabia in its pocket  anything can happen....

Money from the US is being poured into the US  backed UN Demand  for Democracy.....The Circuitous route of this money weakens the SAF With Arabia being their saving grace.

SAF is the aggressor within its rights firing first shot and trying to disband FSB.  however FSB started open hostilities by moving troops provocatively.

Who is the better of the two...None

Nevertheless leaning toward FSB - but remain undecided at this time.

Praying for peace

When the Elephants fights the grass gets trampled.....African Proverb.

Only we Black People in the West Can save Africa....Our Greatest Strength Lies in Africa.

15 hours ago, ProfD said:

The conflict in Sudan is just another example of  the saddest truth that Black folks all over the planet are forced to fight each other in one way or another as instigated by the system of racism white supremacy.

True.....And it will continue until we Black Africans step in

Africans on the Continent do not know the Enemy.......we do

While I understand how and why it happens, still never ceases to amaze me that the continent of Africa continuously allows on-Black folks to exploit, corrupt and manipulate it.

The Greatest Fear the white man has is that Blacks and African work together.

Considering the fact that AfroAmericans are powerless in dismantling the system of racism white supremacy, I guess their prayers and concerns will do about as much for  Sudan and every other Black country under attack as it does here in America.😎

We Blacks and Africans were instrumental in Dismantle Apartheid South Africa

b) to elaborate and bring into effect a special program designed to perpetuate division in the Black movement and neutralize the most active groups of leftist radical organizations representing different social strata of the Black community: to encourage division in Black circles;

(c) to preserve the present climate which inhibits the emergence from within the Black leadership of a person capable of exerting nationwide appeal;

(d) to work out and realize preventive operations in order to impede durable ties between U.S Black organizations and radical groups in African states;

(e) to support actions designed to sharpen social stratification in the Black community which would lead to the widening and perpetuation of the gap between successful educated Blacks and the poor, giving rise to growing antagonism between different Black groups and a weakening of the movement as a whole.

https://www.finalcall.com/memorandum-46.htm

12 hours ago, frankster said:

When the Elephants fights the grass gets trampled.....African Proverb.

Only we Black People in the West Can save Africa....Our Greatest Strength Lies in Africa.

True.....And it will continue until we Black Africans step in

Africans on the Continent do not know the Enemy.......we do

The Greatest Fear the white man has is that Blacks and African work together.

We Blacks and Africans were instrumental in Dismantle Apartheid South Africa

True.  I do believe it will take AfroAmerican men specifically to help our Black brothers in Africa and throughout the world in overthrowing the system of racism white supremacy. 

However, the *problem* is that while AfroAmerican men have the knowledge, skills and abilities to change the word, there isn't enough of a collective desire to do so.

Right now, many AfroAmerican men are either 1) intoxicated by the illusion of inclusion in America or 2) disillusioned and disenfranchised under the weight of racism white supremacy.

In a couple years, I may be traveling back and forth to Africa in order to sit down with our brothers and try to make some things happen.😎

14 hours ago, ProfD said:

True.  I do believe it will take AfroAmerican men specifically to help our Black brothers in Africa and throughout the world in overthrowing the system of racism white supremacy. 

True.

However, the *problem* is that while AfroAmerican men have the knowledge, skills and abilities to change the word, there isn't enough of a collective desire to do so.

This is the part of the conversation where it gets personal.

You  must First Know what kind of Collective you are looking for?

What how do you intend to bring about the change you want to see?

A detailed well define plan is your first step - write it down in your journal....."When the student is ready the teacher will appear" though in this case "when the plans are made those of like mind will find you or you them"

Right now, many AfroAmerican men are either 1) intoxicated by the illusion of inclusion in America or 2) disillusioned and disenfranchised under the weight of racism white supremacy.

There are thousand if not millions waiting to take actions....when the man with the plan Arise or arrive - Messiah or Mahdi or Saviour or deliverer.

In a couple years, I may be traveling back and forth to Africa in order to sit down with our brothers and try to make some things happen.😎

Great Idea God willing I can join you and others..

On 5/1/2023 at 12:06 PM, ProfD said:

Yes, I can grasp this statement because I am depressed about this predicament. PRAYERS WITHOUT WORKS ARE COMPLETELY DEAD. 

But then at times, I feel that this situation will change and hope that Black people and humanitarians don't give up on fighting against this great evil of racism, Colorism and White Supremacy. Change is inevitable but if we do something to fight against it, then hopefully the change will be a positive one. At this present time, I am not giving up.

22 hours ago, frankster said:

Russian wants two things a Military Base in The Sudan and its Gold.....Afterall China has its Military Base in Djibouti

This is interesting! A few months ago, I read also that Turkey is also having relations with Sudan too. 

16 hours ago, ProfD said:

spacer.png

What's going on in Sudan?

More negro nonsense....that's what.

People all over the world are fighting.
Far more death and destruction is happening in Ukraine than in Sudan; but that's not because of lack of effort on the part of the Sudanese.
I'm beginning to wonder is the only reason these conflicts in Africa not as deadly as the World Wars of Europe....simply because most African nations don't have the technology to kill eachother that the Europeans have.
Because if they HAD it...many of them would SURELY use it.

I didn't even bother to research WHY they are tearing up Sudan......because it really doesn't matter.
I'm tired of the excuses Africans have for fighting eachother.
I'm sure the excuses the Sudanese are making are similar to the excuses the Ethiopians are making for THEIR conflict.
But if we did our PROPER research....like most conflicts in Africa you'll find 2 major causes:

1. Some Caucasians in the background supplying the weapons and instigating the conflict.
2. (and sometimes 1) Jealous Black men who can't stand to see another Black men with more wealth and women and respect/fame/admiration than HE has so they'll make up any excuse to attack and kill his brother.
Oh they'll SAY it's over land, religion, politics, etc....but it's really over jealousy and not wanting to see another Black man in a better position.

This is why I agree with the brothers who said that if Africa IS healed and brought together....it'll be BLACK AMERICANS who go overthere and do it.
We have to get OURSELVES together first though, obviously.

What’s going on in Sudan? White interference – as always.

Some of you maybe familiar with the Wagner Group, the Russian private army that acts as a brutal spearhead for Vladimir Putin’s military in Ukraine and Africa. In reality, Wagner Group is a collection of mercenaries that are extremely violent and commit atrocity after atrocity. 
Wagner also steals diamonds and gold as well as spreads disinformation and props up autocrats to expand Russia’s influence in Africa.

Wagner has been operating in South Sudan for more than a year, interrupting and taking over gold mining operations to help finance Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. Most of the rapes, summary executions of men, women and children in Ukraine have been committed by militia men from Wagner.

The closest comparison I can offer to the horrors of Wagner Group are the mass murders committed by the Einsatzgruppen,
the para military death squads of the Nazi Wehrmacht. The Einsatzgruppen operated in the Soviet Union in the aftermath of Operation Barbarossa, Hitler’s invasion of Russia.

Human Rights Watch has accused Wagner of committing atrocities in Mali and the Central African Republic as Russia re-establishes the political dominance it enjoyed on the continent in the 1970’s.

However, what Russia really wants is the same thing China and the U.S. want in Africa: Access to rare earth minerals, seaports and airbases and control of local political scenes. Like China, Russia dangles contracts purportedly for commercial concessions that often enrich only the rulers of a nation or territory. The real problem is
there is no financial trail that can tie Wagner assets acquired directly in Africa to the fighting in Ukraine or Sudan. So, there’s no way to reliably pin down which fighting group in Sudan benefits. All that diplomats, analysts and pundits and the public can see that Black people are suffering and dying.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is plainly idiotic and hasn’t delivered to Putin the prestige, riches and accolades he was hoping for. The war has cost him plenty in men and war materiel as evidenced the lone tank glimpsed at Moscow’s May Day  Parade. It seems Russian armor is needed at the Ukrainian front.

I said the Ukrainian invasion was never an attempt by Putin to reconstitute the Warsaw Pact as one person on here claimed it was. Clearly, Putin will not “get his band back together.” And Black Americans cannot turn the violence tide in Sudan as another poster said they could.

There’s plenty of news stories and some rather well written analysis pieces on Wagner Group and what it’s doing in Africa.

People should read them before spouting uninformed nonsense from their keyboards. Reading one will not suffice. One must look at three or four to get a reasonable intellectual handle on the situation.

Here are two: 

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2022/02/08/russias-wagner-group-in-africa-influence-commercial-concessions-rights-violations-and-counterinsurgency-failure/

https://www.dw.com/en/more-than-mercenaries-russias-wagner-group-in-africa/a-64822234

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Some of you maybe familiar with the Wagner Group, the Russian private army that acts as a brutal spearhead for Vladimir Putin’s military in Ukraine and Africa. I

My Goodness! @Stefan You certainly have unloaded a lot of information that I have never heard! I am so glad that you have shared this. I have never heard of 'the Wagner Group' but I am trying to understand. Even though I have not read about Russia having any activities in Sudan, I did believe it, but now, you just confirmed my suspicions. 

I have been reading about one of the leaders, the one in charge of the paramilitary force, Dagalo [i.e., Hemedti]. And I read that he did have something to do with the gold trade and Russia! I also read that his tribe is connected to the Baggara. I wa surprised to learn that he only has a 3rd grade level education and for this reason, leaders state that he could never become the supreme head. But if this is true, then maybe that is why he separated from the other leader. Maybe he has aspirations to be the leader, I wonder. 

And Black Americans cannot turn the violence tide in Sudan as another poster said they could.

Turn the violence tide in Sudan? I think that the Sudanians and many of the people in Africa have some level of religious beliefs too that may be used as an underlying justification for their cause and Black Americans may run into conflicts if this aspect is not considered. 

People should read them before spouting uninformed nonsense from their keyboards. Reading one will not suffice. One must look at three or four to get a reasonable intellectual handle on the situation.

As for me, I don't believe it is easy to completely understand what is really going on by researcing on an individual basis. For example, what you have shared about Wagner, I would not even know where to look to even find this kind of information. So I am happy to be able to access this AALBC community. 

Thank you again! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stefan said:

Welcome back from vacation.🤣

People are entitled to their opinions via the 1st amendment of the US Constitution.

Parties interested in that opinion have a right to challenge it.  

Therein lies the beauty of a society that allows freedom of speech.  It can lead to constructive dialog.  😎

@Chevdove I will answer the  question , how will Sudan get better? 

Elsewhere in this forum I asked about leadership in the black community in the  usa, what type of leadership is majority in the black community  in the usa and I realize the importance of starting there. Why? How any human groups leaders want to lead is what has to be improved. The people who aren't leading are all talk. The people who are , no matter their quality or style, are key. Cause all people's need leadership. Simply because you need someone or some group to take an idea and push it through all the individual desires in the larger group. 

What is the majority black leadership in the Black community of sudan? 

Generals. Ok. Generals are kings without crowns. Kings are generals with crowns. ok

Generals do not go by rule of law, they go by rule of arms. Fine.

The next question is, where are they failing in their leadership as generals + how can they improve? 

Well, I see two big problems for the generals of sudan. 

1) they all seem to want it all but none have the means to get it all. Nothing is wrong with wanting to win all the spaces in the chessboard but you how long do you play stalemate?  

2) none of them have the ability to gain external assistance to win the battle of generals, nor do they have an ally in a nearby general in kemet or aksum, commonly egypt or ethiopia who will aid them.  

How can they improve ? 

1) The simplest but most vital thing is to develop a terms of long lasting peace. I didn't say elected government. The leadership of sudan or anywhere else, doesn't need to change styles but quality. If Rich runs the south east, then its time to make that official. If Troy runs the north east and Chevdove runs the central west it is time to make that official. All were doing is wasting time battling each other when we can't gain ground. None have the means to break the stalemate. So apply the lines on the map. Each general rules in their zone.  And then...

2) be better generals. 

The funny thing about human history is most ideas have been tried, and have examples throughout all humanity of success or failure. 

The generals in sudan, you each have an army, but where is your logistical chain, where is your supply chain, what are the defenses to your domain? How is your internal management? What is the quality of your soldiers? what about your training for potential new soldiers ?many questions. I bet if I knew those answers for all the generals in sudan, my grade for the replies will be , poor at best. so each need to make a better army which will improve, infrastructure/schools/health. An army is to kill. But, an army kills better when it is fed better, housed better, clothed better, heals better, learns better. 

• Like 1

ProfD

Welcome back from vacation.

From what I've heard, mental institutions are no "vacation"...lol.

image.png.b2cde37061d430aa3717c5275cd4dec8.png

"Calm down my friend...
Nobody will know where you've been unless you open your mouth.
And even if they find out.....being committed is nothing to be ashamed of."

richardmurray

I suspect most AfroAmerican leaders or Black leaders in the U.S. are so busy focused on trying to solve or atleast manage the problems in our communties here in the U.S. that they don't have enough time and focus for international crisis like Sudan and Ethiopia.....even if they are in Africa and involve other Black people.

Chevdove, thank you.

If I lack facts, then I find some. Claiming one is posting a response to a crucial issue minus details or data is fine and dandy for many.

But not for those who want a fully nuanced and credible retort. I had to look a several news stories and three websites of analyses before I hit my keyboard.  And I'm still not happy. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 1:20 AM, Stefan said:

What’s going on in Sudan? White interference – as always.

Some of you maybe familiar with the Wagner Group, the Russian private army that acts as a brutal spearhead for Vladimir Putin’s military in Ukraine and Africa. In reality, Wagner Group is a collection of mercenaries that are extremely violent and commit atrocity after atrocity. 
Wagner also steals diamonds and gold as well as spreads disinformation and props up autocrats to expand Russia’s influence in Africa.

Wagner has been operating in South Sudan for more than a year, interrupting and taking over gold mining operations to help finance Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. Most of the rapes, summary executions of men, women and children in Ukraine have been committed by militia men from Wagner.

The closest comparison I can offer to the horrors of Wagner Group are the mass murders committed by the Einsatzgruppen,
the para military death squads of the Nazi Wehrmacht. The Einsatzgruppen operated in the Soviet Union in the aftermath of Operation Barbarossa, Hitler’s invasion of Russia.

Human Rights Watch has accused Wagner of committing atrocities in Mali and the Central African Republic as Russia re-establishes the political dominance it enjoyed on the continent in the 1970’s.

However, what Russia really wants is the same thing China and the U.S. want in Africa: Access to rare earth minerals, seaports and airbases and control of local political scenes. Like China, Russia dangles contracts purportedly for commercial concessions that often enrich only the rulers of a nation or territory. The real problem is
there is no financial trail that can tie Wagner assets acquired directly in Africa to the fighting in Ukraine or Sudan. So, there’s no way to reliably pin down which fighting group in Sudan benefits. All that diplomats, analysts and pundits and the public can see that Black people are suffering and dying.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is plainly idiotic and hasn’t delivered to Putin the prestige, riches and accolades he was hoping for. The war has cost him plenty in men and war materiel as evidenced the lone tank glimpsed at Moscow’s May Day  Parade. It seems Russian armor is needed at the Ukrainian front.

I said the Ukrainian invasion was never an attempt by Putin to reconstitute the Warsaw Pact as one person on here claimed it was. Clearly, Putin will not “get his band back together. And Black Americans cannot turn the violence tide in Sudan as another poster said they could.

There’s plenty of news stories and some rather well written analysis pieces on Wagner Group and what it’s doing in Africa.

Here are two: 

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2022/02/08/russias-wagner-group-in-africa-influence-commercial-concessions-rights-violations-and-counterinsurgency-failure/

https://www.dw.com/en/more-than-mercenaries-russias-wagner-group-in-africa/a-64822234

My suggestion of Blacks involvement is with the Continent wide struggle against White Racism...

Blacks have a unique perspective often not shared or known by Continental Africans....We live in the belly of the beast.

The Current struggle and ongoing violence in the Sudan is best addressed by through the AU.....

for an immediate cessation of hostilities - AU PeaceKeeping Troops is our best bet...

• Like 2

On 5/1/2023 at 9:06 AM, ProfD said:

Of course, everyone knows that the KKK and GOP are behind the conflict in Sudan to put down a society so renowned for its progress and unity. The Rwandan Genocide and Tigray Conflict were also apart of a greater conspiracy hatched by Klansmen sitting in some shithole hick infested trailer park funded with their welfare checks. 

Brutha GoBlack2Africa breaks it down to the simple truth about what's really happening in Sudan:

The only difference is I take it a step further and say Black stupidity is the REAL culprit because if so many of our African leaders weren't so stupid and easily manipulated (which can be considered redundant as "easy manipulation" is a symptom of stupidity) then only a fraction of the current conflicts would actually be taking place there.

Brutha GoBlack is too nice to say it.....but I'm not.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 7:47 PM, richardmurray said:

2) none of them have the ability to gain external assistance to win the battle of generals, nor do they have an ally in a nearby general in kemet or aksum, commonly egypt or ethiopia who will aid them. 

Interesting point! @richardmurray

I think this is a crucial point! In fact I did read that one of the leaders in Sudan, Hemedti did meet with the Eritrean leader but it was hush hush on what transpired. Then I also heard that the other leader met with the Prime Minister of Ethiopia. But I don't know how much help they are getting though, from these countries. 

On 5/12/2023 at 2:52 AM, frankster said:

We live in the belly of the beast.

The Current struggle and ongoing violence in the Sudan is best addressed by through the AU.....

for an immediate cessation of hostilities - AU PeaceKeeping Troops is our best bet...

Well, I agree. I recently read though, that the peace talks were organized in Saudi Arabia.

I believe that the AU would have been a good place for peace talks. 

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Brutha GoBlack2Africa breaks it down to the simple truth about what's really happening in Sudan:

WHOA! @Pioneer1! Way to go! Yes, Brother GoBlack2Africa says that this conflict in Sudan is nothing but a Proxy War of America fighting against Russia! And he says that the media is not letting us know this whole truth. Well, I believe that our Black leaders over hear and the government should do right and they should be the ones letting us know the whole truth, not the media. It is difficult for rely on media to bring the whole truth, but for now, that is all that we have. So here are some brief videos to support what you have found: THANK YOU!!! 

Oh yes, but no, I absolutely do NOT believe that African leaders are stupid and easily manipulated. They are always being exploited, imo. And some of them may be selfish, while some may actually NOT be part of the countries they are leading. Some of them have infiltrated certain areas and brought in outside influence to serve the countries that they really are from. I have a feeling that in Sudan, the Arabs may also be a part of Sudan and also the Turkish government from the north. I especially am tuned in when it comes to the Turkish White people because that is how my ancestors got stolen. In fact, that is part of another underlying conflict too. I believe the Mahdi war is still an issue and that is why the outside influences do not want to involve the AU of which is headquarted in Addis Ababa. 

Turkey to move its Sudan embassy after ambassador’s car hit

Turkey will move its embassy from Khartoum to Port Sudan after gunfire on ambassador’s car, foreign minister says.

6 May 2023

Turkey will move its embassy in Khartoum to Port Sudan after the Turkish ambassador’s car was hit by gunfire, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has said.

“With recommendation from the transitional government and Sudan army, we decided to move our embassy temporarily to Port Sudan for security reasons,” Cavusoglu told reporters in the southern city of Antalya on Saturday.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/5/6/turkey-to-move-its-sudan-embassy-after-ambassadors-car-hit

Will Ethiopia and Eritrea be dragged into Sudan’s complex war?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/5/6/will-ethiopia-and-eritrea-be-dragged-into-sudans-complex-war?traffic_source=KeepReading

WHY ARE YOU IN AFRICA?

Again, Thank you @Pioneer1 !!! 

Edited by Chevdove
add
  • Like 1

Chev

I have a feeling that in Sudan, the Arabs may also be a part of Sudan and also the Turkish government from the north. I especially am tuned in when it comes to the Turkish White people

I also believe this.
Infact, it's the racism and the legacy of racism ingrained in the very history Sudan that shapes much of it's culture and policies.  Much of those who are ruling and famous are lighter skinned and more "Arab" in phenotype than most of the other Sudanese.
It considers itself an "Arab" nation more so than an African one.

Infact, Sudan is part of the ARAB LEAGUE.

Take a look at the two military leaders:

image.png.c4956cbf0d97480f3dcd27df183aa7c9.png

Imagine how people who are PHYSICALLY Black but MENTALLY Arab see and interact with each other on a daily basis.
The entire culture would revolve around one group of Negroes trying to "out Arab" and oppress the other group and be the leaders.

This is one of the reasons the pure Black people of South Sudan had to break free and independent from the rest of that nation.  

This is also one of the major reasons I have a problem with mixed and almost White people being THROWN into the "Black" category here in the United States.
Because it would lead to the SAME type of conflict.
A bunch of near White "Black" folks who claim to be part of us but don't REEEEEEEEALY see themselves as part of us and would seek to dominate and run the show.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2023 at 3:44 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Take a look at the two military leaders:

Ha! Absolutely @Pioneer1!

IMO the Hemedty leader looks intermixed with Arab traits!!!

And the other leader looks like he is intermixed with Ethiopian traits! and he met with PM of Ethiopia while the Hemedti leader had private meetings with the Eritrean leader. 

Chev

Yes, just like the Europeans.....the Arabs went down into Africa intermixing with the people and causing mass confusion by taking their mixed offspring and placing them in positions of power and authority over the other Africans.  They did this CENTURIES ago and you're still seeing the effects of it.

That's why it's best for them to just leave our people ALONE.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yes, just like the Europeans.....the Arabs went down into Africa intermixing with the people and causing mass confusion by taking their mixed offspring and placing them in positions of power and authority over the other Africans.  They did this CENTURIES ago and you're still seeing the effects of it.

So true @Pioneer1. I think this has happened to all of Africa even before the Berlin Conference, as you obviously know. 

It is amazing to me in how this was able to happen. I am still in the learning process though but, it is amazing. 

I guess at some point after the prophet Mohammad conflicted with his own people, he fled to Africa from Saudi Arabia and found refuge.

Soon, he went back to his country and started a conflict and used the platform of slavery which led to a division.

Then I think history says that he went to Syria and married a rich Syrian widow.

At this point, I think eventually, Arab people developed their religion and script, and from what hear from African American Islamic men, their is 

division because their books, although based on the Hebrew Israelites and Moses, has been interpreted in a unique way. 

Somehow, the ancient MONOTHEISTIC RELIGION of Black AFrican kings has been erased and they are defined as worshiping idols and somehow,

the Arabs religion is become supreme. But historically, it was the Black kings that were monotheistic because that is what 'A KING' means anyway. 

Black AFrican people eventually became inundated with Arab people intertwining their version of ancient history into the Black AFrican scripts and this kind of religion is now part of Africa especially in Sudan. 

I believe that the Arab presence is a vital aspect of what is going on right now in Sudan and the Ethiopians, Eritreans, Tygrayans, etc. are being stalked.  

The Arab people's religion is not the same everywhere, IMO, but again, I am still trying to understand. But everyone over there for the most part anyway lives by religion and that will never change as it has over hear with the Greek idea of democracy. That is just not going to happen.

The Greeks brought their form of government into AFrica hundreds of years even before Rome formed and tried to get all of those AFrican men to drop monotheism and that is a failed mission eventhough they still constantly bagger those Black African men about it and about homosexuality. It's just not going to happen. Homosexuality and idolatry has caused a lot of problems in Africa, but it will never be completely accepted. Those Black men are getting more and more defensive against White domination. 

Until Africans unite and kick foreigners off their continent starting with the Chinese and Europeans, their problems and conflicts will continue as exacerbated and/or instigated by outsiders.😎

Yes, @ProfD it seems like the tieds are starting to change on that very score! 

I don't know if they will ever be able to kick everybody out though, but it sure does make me feel good to see some of those beautiful men overthere speak up--and women too. There are some very vocal and amazing women overthere too.  And, I think too though, that it is not a bad thing to have some outside partners though. But they are getting a lot of kick back about China, Russia, and the west. 

4 hours ago, Chevdove said:

And, I think too though, that it is not a bad thing to have some outside partners though.

The house should be in order before receiving houseguests. 

Africa needs to tighten up and get on code instead of entertaining the devils.😎

On 5/18/2023 at 3:59 PM, ProfD said:

The house should be in order before receiving houseguests. 

Africa needs to tighten up and get on code instead of entertaining the devils.😎

True! But maybe part of this problem is that they've invited these 'devil's' thousands of years ago especially during the time of the rise of Alexander-the-Great and the Ptolemies and they've never left. Oh wait, they've invited them much earlier than that! 

On 5/14/2023 at 12:14 PM, Chevdove said:

Well, I agree. I recently read though, that the peace talks were organized in Saudi Arabia.

I believe that the AU would have been a good place for peace talks. 

True....Saudi Arabia is setting themselves up as if they are fair and unbiased - they are not.

Dagalo already know that Saudi are bias toward al-Burhan based on their relative background.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, frankster said:

True....Saudi Arabia is setting themselves up as if they are fair and unbiased - they are not.

Dagalo already know that Saudi are bias toward al-Burhan based on their relative background.

I learned something new today!

Chev

It is amazing to me in how this was able to happen. I am still in the learning process though but, it is amazing. 

Lol...well it no longer amazes ME.
Infact, the stupidity of many of our people CEASES to amaze me after accepting the fact that many of them are almost to the point of being hopelessly foolish.
Only a Miracle can save them from their own foolishness and stupidity.

You've been around for THOUSANDS of years worshipping The GOD and your Gods and getting along just fine, and a group of strangers show up out of nowhere with a NEW religion and tell you it's better than your....and you BELIEVE them????

Give your women to them as gifts?
Give them your land, your gold?
Give them some of your young men to be in their armies and fight with them?
Even give them some of your people as slaves?

Neither Arabs nor Europeans gave Africans ANY of their women or young men to be soldiers.
If Africans got White women or men for fighting....they were captured in war....not just GIVEN to them.
If Africans got any European land as their own....it was captured in war such as what the Moors did...but  the Europeans didn't voluntarily just GIVE it away to us.

But look how willing Africans were to just GIVE these Europeans and Arabs some of their most valuable resources even BEFORE having them taken by force.
That tells me a lot about the thinking of many of our people.

Somehow, the ancient MONOTHEISTIC RELIGION of Black AFrican kings has been erased and they are defined as worshiping idols and somehow,

the Arabs religion is become supreme. But historically, it was the Black kings that were monotheistic because that is what 'A KING' means anyway. 

The terms "monotheism" vs "polytheism" is very tricky, especially how the White/Western scholars have translated and interpreted it.

They use TRICKY language to make Africans look like godless savages who worship sticks and stones while making the White and lighter races look more civilized.

Let me give you an example.........

In the Bible you have:  Yahweh, Arch Angels, Angels, Satan, Demons, Baal, Moloch, ect..
But except for Yahweh, the White translators don't call them "gods". They are given their own respective titles.

These are all NON-HUMAN entities.
Some of them are worshiped and prayed to by Jews and Christians alike.

Jews may pray to Yahweh or the Archangel Michael.
Christians may pray to Yahweh, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, or Gabriel.

Yet THEY aren't accused of "polytheism" and worshipping many "gods"  

But when the African or Native American who ALSO acknowledges that their is A SUPREME BEING as well as lesser Beings Who are non-human and very powerful and often pray to these lesser Beings....THEY are accused of being "polytheist" and beleiving in "mulitple gods"

When it comes to the African religion and Beings....they try to lump all of Them in together regardless of title and call them "polytheists".

So it's a word game they play.

Black African people eventually became inundated with Arab people intertwining their version of ancient history into the Black AFrican scripts and this kind of religion is now part of Africa especially in Sudan. 

I believe that the Arab presence is a vital aspect of what is going on right now in Sudan and the Ethiopians, Eritreans, Tygrayans, etc. are being stalked.  

Absolutely
Just like the European mixed their blood in with the West and South Africans and introduced self-hatred and rivalry between who has the most European blood....the Arabs did the same thing in North and East Africa.

Who ever looks more Arab and is closest to African culture is seen as better or superior to the darker more African looking person.  They even ENSLAVE eachother over this.

Study the history of Somalia and how the "curly hair" people fight with and enslave the "hard hair" (nappy hair) people of darker skin.

But some of the friction actually comes from our transformation from Asiatic to African.
Before moving down into Africa....I believe our hair was naturally straighter and features keener....but that's a different story for a different time, lol.

The Greeks brought their form of government into AFrica hundreds of years even before Rome formed and tried to get all of those AFrican men to drop monotheism and that is a failed mission eventhough they still constantly bagger those Black African men about it and about homosexuality. It's just not going to happen. Homosexuality and idolatry has caused a lot of problems in Africa, but it will never be completely accepted.

No, because it's not in the nature of African people to accept either.
Our very NATURE rebels against perversion and we immediately recognize it when we see it.

But the Caucasian is slick enough to establish conditions and circumstances....like in prison...where homosexuality is often forced on the people against their will and eventually becomes part of their way of life.

If he can't TRICK you into it, they he'll try to FORCE you into it.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Christians may pray to Yahweh, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, or Gabriel.

So it's a word game they play.

@Pioneer1 Yes, BUT it is as you say, A WORD GAME THAT THEY PLAY!

This is absolutely NOT in scripture and therefore, it's NOT true Christians though, that pray to lessers gods or etc. 

The scriptures say that JESUS himself said to pray to HIS FATHER but that is the trick--the word game. The Anti-Christ.

Just like the European mixed their blood in with the West and South Africans and introduced self-hatred and rivalry between who has the most European blood....the Arabs did the same thing in North and East Africa.

Who ever looks more Arab and is closest to African culture is seen as better or superior to the darker more African looking person.  They even ENSLAVE eachother over this.

Study the history of Somalia and how the "curly hair" people fight with and enslave the "hard hair" (nappy hair) people of darker skin.

But some of the friction actually comes from our transformation from Asiatic to African.
Before moving down into Africa....I believe our hair was naturally straighter and features keener....but that's a different story for a different time, lol.

Well, maybe this is why Western scholars, some of them anyway, define African Americans as being Afro-Asiatic. 

Yes, the Arabs did intermix and so did other foreigners that came to North east Africa from the northeast and Central Asian world because it showed up in my son's DNA ancestry. And, well, I know my family oral history anyway, even before he took the DNA test. I was shocked when it came back to confirm, but I told him and he's heard it for years. 

The Coptic Africans though know their scriptures and their ancestral stories. They are plagued with issues of Colorism and it is obvious, just like the whole world. But they know better because their scripts attest that they are suppose to be defined by their African traits. They know that their leaders are suppose to be Dark skinned. THAT IS AN INHERITED POSITION THAT THE CREATOR GOD MADE CLEAR. The Bible makes it clear over and over again. It is redundant. But I believe that we do not see the whole truth and the western world controls media and therefore, we may not know the whole truth of what is happening over there, but times are changing fast!

Those Hebrew Israelites know that God blessed Moses because of the women he chose to bare his generations.

They know that God blessed David because of the woman he chose to bare his generations and David put his son Solomon on his throne. 

Then Jesus came and named Peter to set up the Church and changed his name from Simon to Peter, because that name defines Peter as being BLACK! ROCK OIL. PETROLEUM. 

Those Habesha people know that Moses detailed that in their 3rd and 4th generations, their ethnicity was suppose to be defined mostly by the African trait of EXPRESSING WOOLY HAIR! They know this. It is an inherited responsiblity. They are suppose to be 'an African people'. They are defined by the MOTHERLAND, meaning the BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN, the orginal human kind that carries that WOOLY HAIR to mark the AFrican world. Those Hebrews know this. God is not playing. And everytime they became obsessed with colorism, they/we were judged by God in their/our 3rd and 4th generations. 

COLOR IS NOT PRIMARY BUT THE AFRICAN HAIR IS A PRIMARY TRAIT and those Hebrews know this. But when it came to the prophets, they were chosen by God because they dealt with the issue of Colorism and embraced Black African women to correct the issues of colorism that they had been plaged with in times of captivity and oppression and so, God bless them for it. So, its not a big deal that the Habesha people express many different shades, but God INDIRECTLY made it clear that they are to be AN AFRICAN PEOPLE marked with NAPPY HAIR, the primary genetic mark of African people. 

Solomon wrote about it too. That's why he wrote about Abishag, the Black virgin with the thick 'combination-hair-type'. The TOP and 11th layer of the temple was made of LAMB'S WOOL and covered all of the other ten curtains to represent that JOSEPH was the FIRSTBORN [Ephraim] and all Ten Tribes were eventually intermixed and defined as the TEN TRIBES and as JOSHEPH. Those Eritreans and Ethiopians know this. The Egyptians depicted Joseph in his temple with his big afro. The FUZZY WUZZY Beja warriors were depicted on post cards during the ad 1800s and had the same hairstyle, TEFFA, that Joseph was also depicted with in ancient Egypt.

The 12th layer of the temple was also sewn in one piece and it was RAM'S WOOL DYED IN RED to mark the prophecy of the coming of the lord. And the 13th layer was, I think, badger or beaver skin, the leather skin to represent the 'raincoat' or Holy Covering [Holy Comforter] of the temple and ark, the Word of God, and represented the covering of the 12 tribes by the coming of the Holy Spirit. So, some depictions of the priest in the cities of Ethiopia can be seen and a lot of them are very dark skinned men. But again, the skin color is not primary at all in the eyes of God but, due to Colorism and White Supremacy, it is a factor though. 

As for the firstborn though, many Israelite men, and Black AFrican men, and men all over the world that are also European, White, from India, etc. 'are bald' because that is also an inheritance, the MARK OF A FIRSTBORN. I actually meant to write about this GENETIC MIRACLE that the Creator God has done to Mark the human race in that it is an Egyptian origin, but I have not gotten around to it yet. There is much more to it on a genetic basis. 

But the Hebrew Israelite men are not tecnically FIRSTBORN males on this earth so, after thousands of years, they express other traits. Solomon wrote about the expression of all textures of hair-type that they would express but the WOOLY HAIR IS A DOMINANT TRAIT that is to define them with their African/Seth origins. The Creator God wanted them to intermix with other cultures in the Middle East, and etc. and African people since they migrated down into Egypt and AFrica. Their male origins are Shem, but Africa is their motherland. So they know that they are suppose to be defined by their original traits of Seth and, the FIRST ANATOMICALLY STRAIGHT YDNA HAPLOGROUP ON EARTH. They know this. This is redundant in the Bible. 

The PM of Eritrea, even though he is an older man, has his genetic marker and most of the figthing men in that region are definitely going to have their Afros.  

I'VE SOME PICTURE REFERENCES. They are of the Ethiopian men during the Invasion of Italy. I've read and read and still do not understand the whole scheme of why the Italians invaded but I do believe it has something to do with the BERLIN CONFERENCE. 

I believe that this kind of history would be better understood if it was taught in a formal classroom environment by scholars, but thanks to this technological age, I can at least try to read and understand. Most of these Ethiopian men fled into the woods when they were invaded and a lot of them became 'BAREFOOT WARRIORS'. They were bushmen and fled their homes to protect their women and children and fought a guerilla-style, I think. It was an awful war. 

spacer.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________ 

======================================================= 

Jagama Kello (pictured below)

F2FAFRICA.COM

HISTORY

At age 15, this Ethiopian general with a powerful afro hair helped free his people from Italian fascists

Mildred Europa TaylorMarch 24, 2019

Jagama Kello was only 15 when he took to the bush and the battlefield to defend his country, Ethiopia, from the Italian invasion of 1935. In October 1935, fascist Italian war leader, Benito Mussolini launched his invasion of Ethiopia.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/at-age-15-this-ethiopian-general-with-a-powerful-afro-hair-helped-free-his-people-from-italian-fascists

spacer.png

Jagame Kello (Center)

Jagama Kello (Some say he was 16, but this link says he was 15. His older brother is on the right and he had a gun. But Jagama fled into the woods with his brother and surprised the Italian military. He killed the enemy and they seized their guns and firepower. Jagama became very ill with malaria years later and because he refused to cut his afro, it was told that he would not get well. So Haile Selassie came to his home and ordered him to cut his afro. LOL. He got well and lived to be about 90 years old. He was a decorated military man with many metals. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

LINK STATES; ETHIOPIANS ON THEIR WAY TO THE NORTHERN FRONT

image.thumb.png.4a1ba34fa0f8c7d93f84883a10f832ac.png

HAILE SELASSIE in the front row, center 

Their afros are connected to their religious beliefs. The Lions of the Tribe of Judah, the longtime flag symbol of which goes all the way back to the Seljuk Turks. I think the Ottoman Turks of Eurasia is part of this present conflict that has led to the great civil war with Tygray. Ethiopia was called Tigray for a long time probably before the Berlin conference. I read that the Ethiopians were faced with Italians front line of military men of whom were Black men, Habesha men but many of the other Black African men on Italian front lines were foreigners from the east, somewhere in or near Central Asia or perhaps Turkey. They were known by a very common name for AFricans in northeast as LASKARIS. This term is still common today and describes Black African cartoon characters in certain countries like France, India, etc. So the Laskaris were used by the Italians as their first line of attack against the Habesha men of Ethiopia. Anyway, if they had hair, then they had afros. If they did not, and showed a pattern of baldness, then it is a genetic expression that shows they were intermixed with the Orginal Egyptians! The Egyptians, no matter if they are AFrican or not, were and will always be regarded as the 'firstborn' people of God if they chose to honor and worship the Creator and this is Biblical. The Creator judges governments and not on a genocidal level. Mankind is completely deceived by a White Supremacist concept. They commit genocide not the Supreme Being. 

@Chevdove the italians invaded for the same reason germany or austria hungary hd similar plans and eventually invaded their european neighbors or made war machines. The Ottoman empire plus Russia are other stories. 

Spain/England/France/Holland/Portugal  for hundreds of years , since the 1400s had gone outside of Europe and dominated non european peoples. Making huge fortunes for  each of their fiscal elite beyond their dreams, manipulating < in some cases terminally or permanently> all non european peoples, all non european peoples. But in Europe their neighbors in the center: italy/austria hungary/germany all looked with envy or desire. Italy's ethiopian campaign or Togo to germany are examples of this desire<italy's case> or sated envy<germany's> playing out. Which couldn't be enough and led to the commonly called world wars, I personally call that war, the war of european empires. All in humanity wasn't at war, european empires were and at the time of the first war of european empires an overwhelming majority of governments outside Europe were controlled or managed by England/Spain/France/Holland/Portugal/Italy/Germany/Austria-Hungary/Ottoman empire <whom I consider european albeit muslim> / Russia <whom I consider eurasian at its heart>/USA <a european country not in europe>  . 

Few governments were not completely controlled or managed by one of those European powers. 

Ethiopia was one of them, Japan was the other. All others were completely controlled like china or brasil , or managed like a haiti or egypt. 

Italy in its desperation to be a european global player gambled. The worst time to gamble is when you are thinking desperately. 

Ethiopia unlike any other government in Africa had a few things that made it unique in all of africa. One, unlike most of Africa which is usually plains or hilly, Ethiopia is very mountainous. And absent modern, 2023, air warfare possibilities, mountainous areas are huge deterrents. The mountains will force any large ground assault to break up and that weakens it naturally in the favor of the defending position. So, when the muslim imperial growth in africa started, before the christian imperial growth, Ethiopia had learned to protect itself and because of ethiopia's bordering islamic empires, they were aware of all the latest militaristic inventions, like the gun or tanks. 

And when the christian imperial growth started in Africa, ethiopia was already more prepared and even had a native christian heritage. 

So italy to be blunt, made a bad gamble, bad leadership, and paid for it. 

• Like 1

Another issue with Italy was that it was too "Black"....compared to the rest of Europe...to effectively colonize and occupy African nations for very long.

Italy, Spain, and Portugal were ruled by the Black Moors for centuries but while Spain and Portugal were quite effective in kicking out the Moors...Italy had a hard time doing so and a lot lingered behind in Sicily.  So Black people had more time to mix our blood up in the Italian population which developed scisms and tribal/family conflicts between different Italian states and locality.  They were too divided among THEMSELVES to effectively rule other nations.

On top of that...the high percentage of African ancestry among Italian men makes them VERY hot and horny for Black women. 
That wasn't meant to be funny....that's the TRUTH.
Any Black woman who's worked or lived around Italian men KNOW I'm telling the truth.
They can't keep their eyes or hands off Black women.
And it was the same in Ethiopia.
The men were too busy trying to rape and link up with the African women to focus on fighting and when met with superior military force from the Ethiopian men....got defeated and driven off.

@Pioneer1 Well... my military assessment is different from yours. In my view, the problem with italy is christianity, religious race, not phenotypical race. First, Constantine whose letters, are in latin but can be rough translated, clearly states that christians are a menace in the roman empire and was part of why he moved the capitol of the roman empire to Nova Roma, outsiders called constantinople, now called Istanbul. Christianity post Jesus as a religion breeds violent multivisions, more than divisions, historically. And that is the core to italy's problem militaristically. Remember, the Crusades while advertised as about christianity versus islam, functionally, christians harmed christians more during the crusades, i think five of them, than any muslim group.  Justinian, a roman emperor took over the italian peninsula again, but eventually the italian peninsula was lost as the roman empire was absorbed by the series of caliphates of the muslims. And that is why italy was impotent militaristically. Italy + Portugal+ Spain had to deal with centuries of two continuous raiders. Whites, with no black in them continually raiding or pillaging or crusading from the north while a multiracial empire was in the south, first the continuation of the roman empire capitoled at nova roma and then the muslim caliphates until the latter of the ottomans. They were squeezed and were the bastion of catholic christianity , whereas the south was muslim and the north was anti catholic,remember, even before martin luther,  you had the knights templar of the crusades who while unsuccessful  in conquering muslims, freed themselves from the european regals or the catholic church, which is why friday the 13th happened. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, richardmurray said:

But in Europe their neighbors in the center: italy/austria hungary/germany all looked with envy or desire. Italy's ethiopian campaign or Togo to germany are examples of this desire<italy's case> or sated envy<germany's> playing out. Which couldn't be enough and led to the commonly called world wars, I personally call that war, the war of european empires.

All in humanity wasn't at war, european empires were and at the time of the first war of european empires an overwhelming majority of governments outside Europe were controlled or managed by England/Spain/France/Holland/Portugal/Italy/Germany/Austria-Hungary/Ottoman empire <whom I consider european albeit muslim> / Russia <whom I consider eurasian at its heart>/USA <a european country not in europe>  . 

Ethiopia unlike any other government in Africa had a few things that made it unique in all of africa.

Ethiopia is very mountainous.

And when the christian imperial growth started in Africa, ethiopia was already more prepared and even had a native christian heritage. 

Thank you! @richardmurray You really explained it so well and well enough for me to follow and understand much better! 
Okay, so in the recent past, I was surprised to learn and understand that long before UK gained much power, the central regions which included Germany and the Balkans was considered to be the power of Eurasia. I learned that Germany and Austria was like, the head. And somehow after the Crusades and later Hungary went through a decline, eventually, France, England and other countries in the west gained power. So now, you've made me so happy because I understand much better how the world wars came about! Germany and Italy began to compete! This makes so much sense! Oh! Thank you again!

And yes, I did read about the mountains in the Horn of AFrica and about Eritrea being mountainous, but I did not realize that Ethiopia was also mountainous. 

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Another issue with Italy was that it was too "Black"....compared to the rest of Europe...to effectively colonize and occupy African nations for very long.

LOL @Pioneer1 Mussolini did not have a problem being a supremacist! Later, he joined up with Hitler. 

• Like 1

richardmurray

That was quite a history lesson you dropped up there!
Thank you sir!

Chev

Mussolini did not have a problem being a supremacist! Later, he joined up with Hitler. 

It should be understood that many if not most Italians (especially in the north) actually ARE White folks.  Just as White as Germans, English, or anybody else.
And people like Mussolini appealed to them because his fascism promoted a "cleansing" of the nation of it's darker people.

We don't have to point at the Italians, we can talk about how many brown and even Black Latinos hold "white supremacist" ideologies!
The dude who just shot up a shopping mall right outside of Dallas killing multiple people was a tan Latino who swore allegiance to the Nazi party and promoted "white supremacist" beliefs.

image.png.ac3dc32d5f9cdd3ec0d3712be405bcd6.png

Going back to WW2....not only did Hitler have Mussolini on his side but even had TOJO of Japan....and Japanese man...on his side.  

image.png.5373906692f993d4924af13e29181f4e.png

Like him, Japanese are nowhere NEAR White but they try their best to side with White nations against their yellow brothers.

If most Jews were ALMOST White and Hitler didn't like them, I don't know WHAT the hell he or even Musollini were thinking...lol....but they didn't care.

• Like 1