Story of 14-Year Exonerated 70 Years AFTER His Execution

What is wrong with these devils?!

The videos is clearly computer generated, but works.  I found this on TikTok, or later when I logged into TikTok the video just started playing.  These socials media websites make it virtually impossible to go in with blinders on...

@ussadstory #storytime #tiktokstory #story #unsolvedcase #storytelling #storyteller #sadstory #boys #kids #child #🥺 #😭 ♬ Got It from My Mama - Honey County

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

What is wrong with these devils?!

The videos is clearly computer generated, but works.  I found this on TikTok, or later when I logged into TikTok the video just started playing.  These socials media websites make it virtually impossible to go in with blinders on...

They are bringing the story to life - like in a feature film... I looked up the name and found his report on the Stanford website

https://exhibits.stanford.edu/saytheirnames/feature/george-stinney

spacer.png

George Stinney Case Files Department of Corrections. Central Correctional Institution. Record of prisoners awaiting execution.-S132004, File #260 / Photo courtesy of the South Carolina Department of Archives and History

• Like 1

The 1st question that comes to my mind is where was the AfroAmerican community when a 14-year old boy was being railroaded for a crime he did not commit. 

The family was forced to flee the town as they too were unprotected from the threat of a lynch mob.

Yet, 79 years later, conditions in America remain unchanged to the extent that AfroAmericans can be helplessly executed without the benefit of a fair trial and/or jury. 

Jordan Neely is the latest example of it.  AfroAmericans idly sit by afraid to fight  the same racists who if given a chance would kill them too.  

Nowadays, the saddest part of it  is there are AfroAmericans who would either sanction the murder of their own and/or use the legal system to forgive and free the murderers.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (NY) and Attorney General Daniel Cameron (KY) are just two examples of AfroAmericans complicit in upholding the system of racism white supremacy.  Unfortunately, there are many more Black folks just like them.😎

• Thanks 1

A sad story indeed.

I echo brother ProfD's question, where was the AfroAmerican community of South Carolina during his "trial" and execution?
Where was the outrage?

The only reason White people WERE and STILL ARE able to get away with atrocities like this is because so many AfroAmericans stand by watching and doing absolutely NOTHING.....or even worse...AID AND ABET the enemy while they're committing their heinous acts!

On 5/25/2023 at 7:01 PM, Chevdove said:

I feel stuck in a continual trap when I hear stories like this. 

I cannot even help myself let alone be of any help to anyone else.

We need a group effort but sadly, there are too many well-to-do Blacks that 

become the wall... until they get hurt. 

One of the best things you can do is try your best to find OTHER Black folks who think like you and try to live around and network with them as much as you can not only for prosperity but for protection.

Like @richardmurray often says, this Western society has made a lot of Black folks selfish and individualistic to the point that they ONLY care about themselves.
They could care less what happens to another Black person, even if it's right next door.

You have a lot of Black folks who actually SUPPORTED the January 6th Insurrection and a lot more Black folks who didn't know it happened and could care less about it.
They are focused on themselves and copping the next sack of weed or getting liquor to drink over Memorial Day weekened.
As long as THEY got a little money in their pockets...."everything" is fine as far as they're concerned.

• Like 2