Sudan War, US & Russia Fighting Proxy War

Sudan War, US & Russia Fighting Proxy War In Sudan To Set Naval Bases In Red Sea

There are some new reports published recently that answers to some questions and viewpoints shared in this community about what is really going on with the conflict in Sudan! One viewpoint is that this conflict is about Russia being the instigator to abrupt outbreak of violence in Sudan but then another viewpoint is that it is not just Russia but a proxy war between America and Russia. Well, it seems like more and more reports support the latter viewpoint! 

Irish politician Calls Out Western Countries For Funding War In Africa

Another major point-of-view in this community which really peaks my interest is how the AU can help in this conflict! This too is what I believe as well, in that the participation of the AU is pivotal. But, I also believe that the countries where the Habesha people concentrate are also being targeted. In fact, the headquarters of the AU is in Addis Ababa and so, I believe that these people are already dealing with a lot of foreign pressure and so, the conflict in Sudan may also spill over into their borders. Which brings up another viewpoint as to whether or not other AFricans will help Sudan. IMO, it may happen and I based my beliefs on what had occurred in the past during the Great Mahdi war in the late AD 1800s. 

I have done a little research and tried to piece together what really did lead up to this conflict but, how much information is avaliable? When it comes to AfroAmericans, I believe that we are not offered a clear pathway to really understand everything, but I believe that we should try to learn as much as possible. One major reason why this conflict in Sudan peaks my interest is because my ancestor was stolen from that region in the early 1800s when Mohammad Ali came from the north, the Ottoman Turkish government, and set up in Egypt. Decades later, the Ottomans were replaced by the Arab Egyptians and the British were in control. So, it was during this time that the Mahdi conflict occurred. Secular reports say that the British government were surprised at one point because the Muslims in Sudan joined with the Habesha people and a few 'heroes' miraculously travelled southwards over a great expanse of desert and then came back north and was able to gather a large force. power lines were cut and so, communication was thwarted to the point that the British force was caught off guard and the poor and starving African men somehow overwhelmed the enemies one night and captured a lot of fire power. But they eventually lost the war, nevertheless, I believe that there is a lot more to understand about that war and I believe that it may relate to what is going on right now. Just like the Madhi conflict, I believe that religion plays a big part in these conflicts as well as many Africans are outraged about being oppressed by foreignes from the west. 

And so, it should come as no surprise that I believe this because most people know my stance! 🤣

So, I will briefly mentioned that this very conflict in Sudan began abruptly on April 14 and during this very day and week, there were a lot of celestial wonders that did occur in the skies! As a matter of fact, the volcano eruption going on right now near Mexico City, began on April 14, 2023! Even though this volcanoe has been active for years, this recent eruption is alarming sceintist! In addition, Mt. Etna is also erupting right now and there is a record setting flooding in Northern Italy as well. And, I believe that there is a connection with what is going on right now on our earth that correlates to what is also going in in the skies! History says that about 2000 years ago during this same week, a celestial occurrence eventually led to a violent edict in the Middle east. So I would not ignore the fact that those AFrican people over there do have conflicts based on a religious basis and have been attacked for this reason too. 

• Like 1

That's EXACTLY what's going on.....not just in Sudan, but in Ethiopia and the Congo as well to various degrees.

What must be understood is that although the U.S. and Russia are ACTING like they are preparing for war with eachother.....and I say "acting" like it because they really MIGHT be or it MIGHT be a game they're playing together on the world....both nations are smart enough to stick together when it comes to the darker nations such as those in Africa.

The U.S. and Russia may be rivals, but the leaders of both nations believe in keeping White folks on top and keeping Black nations in a state of chaos and disorder.
So the game is for U.S. and Russia to both send representatives to a particular nation to fund them with weapons and training.....not to fight Russia or America...but to fight EACHOTHER INSIDE THE NATION or ANOTHER AFRICAN NATION.

In other words, get Black folks to fighting and killing eachother and keep their nations in a state of instability and weakness....that's the objective.

It's the same trick over and over again.
Whether it's Europeans and Arabs using RELIGION to divide Africans; or the U.S. and Russia using Communism vs. Capitalism to divide Africans...same thing....get them to fight eachother and reduce their populations.
When we recognize and realize this game they play, we can never be fooled.

No matter what the excuse....be it politics, religion, economics.....whenever White people come to us trying to get us to fight eachother, we MUST reject the reasons.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's EXACTLY what's going on.....not just in Sudan, but in Ethiopia and the Congo as well to various degrees.

What must be understood is that although the U.S. and Russia are ACTING like they are preparing for war with eachother.....and I say "acting" like it because they really MIGHT be or it MIGHT be a game they're playing together on the world....both nations are smart enough to stick together when it comes to the darker nations such as those in Africa.

The war in Sudan is a war brought on by "Resource Curse and Global Geopolitics"

The War in Ukraine is brought on by NATO's encroaching on Russia's sphere of influence.

It not a game....it's for real

China is the global Wild card....God forbid Russia and America engage in open hostilities

"Every crisis has within it the seed of a greater opportunity"......seek the opportunity and stop bemoaning the seeming reality of the present situation.

The U.S. and Russia may be rivals, but the leaders of both nations believe in keeping White folks on top and keeping Black nations in a state of chaos and disorder.
So the game is for U.S. and Russia to both send representatives to a particular nation to fund them with weapons and training.....not to fight Russia or America...but to fight EACHOTHER INSIDE THE NATION or ANOTHER AFRICAN NATION.

The Rivalry is Real....hence an opportunity arise.

The purpose of a proxy war is to secure an advantage without risking your own resources.

The Freedom of African States( and all formally colonial countries) to the point they have arrived at today....Is in large part due to Nazi Germany destruction of  England and France (Europe) Imperialist/colonialist abilities.

Not to be misunderstood I am grateful for the total annihilation of Nazism and its designs.

In other words, get Black folks to fighting and killing each other and keep their nations in a state of instability and weakness....that's the objective.

Not exactly.

They crave or covet your Resource is usually the objective.

It's the same trick over and over again.
Whether it's Europeans and Arabs using RELIGION to divide Africans; or the U.S. and Russia using Communism vs. Capitalism to divide Africans...same thing....get them to fight eachother and reduce their populations.
When we recognize and realize this game they play, we can never be fooled.

It's not just a trick......it's Blackmail with a threat

No matter what the excuse....be it politics, religion, economics.....whenever White people come to us trying to get us to fight eachother, we MUST reject the reasons.

Easier said than done.

You your family and those of your supporters lives are on the line to be turn over to your enemies.....Your Enemies(or anyone willing to do their bidding) are then force to dispatch you in the most cruel and humiliating way. - no quarter is given or taken no mercy or forgiveness is allowed.

5 hours ago, frankster said:

The Freedom of African States( and all formally colonial countries) to the point they have arrived at today....Is in large part due to Nazi Germany destruction of  England and France (Europe) Imperialist/colonialist abilities.

Not to be misunderstood I am grateful for the total annihilation of Nazism and its designs.

Interesting. I never look at it this way but it makes sense. 

What?
How did I miss this..........lol

frankster

The War in Ukraine is brought on by NATO's encroaching on Russia's sphere of influence.

Reality is often a GAME.

Any CONFLICT or COMPETITION where strategy and intellect is used more than raw emotion is a "game".

China is the global Wild card....God forbid Russia and America engage in open hostilities

Don't forbid it...encourage it.
Perhaps a major global war is what's NEEDED to overturn the current "system" that keeps much of the darker world oppressed.

"Every crisis has within it the seed of a greater opportunity".

YES.
Which is why I say BRING ON the major global conflict and let's see where it leads and who emerges as the victor.

The rivalry is real....much like two men who are rivals and in competition for the same woman.
No matter which one wins...they both have the same intentions in mind and the woman ends up getting "screwed".

The purpose of a proxy war is to secure an advantage without risking your own resources.

True.
Another purpose is to keep those whom you BOTH agree is an enemy and adversary (in this case the African nation of Sudan) weakened and in a state of constant turmoil and chaos.

The Freedom of African States( and all formally colonial countries) to the point they have arrived at today....Is in large part due to Nazi Germany destruction of  England and France (Europe) Imperialist/colonialist abilities.

I can't say that I disagree.

Not exactly.

How can they crave or covet something they ALREADY possess?
They already own and control most of the oil in Sudan and other African nations.  They also own and control the gold and diamonds.
So why fight a war to acquire and secure what they already possess and have possessed for decades?

Easier said than done.

You your family and those of your supporters lives are on the line to be turn over to your enemies.....Your Enemies(or anyone willing to do their bidding) are then force to dispatch you in the most cruel and humiliating way. - no quarter is given or taken no mercy or forgiveness is allowed

Having not lived in Africa nor been in the situation so many of our brothers and sisters find themselves in there....I can't argue with this observation.

But my assertion still remains...we must reject the concepts White folks come up with to keep our people divided like political and religious differences.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What?
How did I miss this..........lol

frankster

Reality is often a GAME.

Any CONFLICT or COMPETITION where strategy and intellect is used more than raw emotion is a "game".

Its a real game.

Don't forbid it...encourage it.
Perhaps a major global war is what's NEEDED to overturn the current "system" that keeps much of the darker world oppressed.

If its to be it will be....it doesn't need any encouragement.

"Every crisis has within it the seed of a greater opportunity".

YES.
Which is why I say BRING ON the major global conflict and let's see where it leads and who emerges as the victor.

What a price....can we handle the cost.

The rivalry is real....much like two men who are rivals and in competition for the same woman.
No matter which one wins...they both have the same intentions in mind and the woman ends up getting "screwed".

True.
Another purpose is to keep those whom you BOTH agree is an enemy and adversary (in this case the African nation of Sudan) weakened and in a state of constant turmoil and chaos.

True

The Freedom of African States( and all formally colonial countries) to the point they have arrived at today....Is in large part due to Nazi Germany destruction of  England and France (Europe) Imperialist/colonialist abilities.

I can't say that I disagree.

Not exactly.

How can they crave or covet something they ALREADY possess?
They already own and control most of the oil in Sudan and other African nations.  They also own and control the gold and diamonds.
So why fight a war to acquire and secure what they already possess and have possessed for decades?

For the most part the colonial imperialist ties and bindings have been loosen and as a result Many (excluding Francophone) African Countries had the Right to trade or make decision about their land and resources.....hence the proxy war we see today.

Easier said than done.

You your family and those of your supporters lives are on the line to be turn over to your enemies.....Your Enemies(or anyone willing to do their bidding) are then force to dispatch you in the most cruel and humiliating way. - no quarter is given or taken no mercy or forgiveness is allowed

Having not lived in Africa nor been in the situation so many of our brothers and sisters find themselves in there....I can't argue with this observation.

But my assertion still remains...we must reject the concepts White folks come up with to keep our people divided like political and religious differences.

It is the Nature of the very real game.....Mugabe beat them at it

frankster

It will be...sooner or later.
But perhaps OUR actions will bring it about more sooner than later.

The question is.....
Can we handle the cost of things continuing to go as they are?

More unemployment, high cost of living, more homelessness, slashes in government programs, ect...and an eventual collapse into chaos is the cost of doing nothing.

Like every great Black leader, Mugabe was his own man!

image.png.277d784ad58141abd65599efcfd62a8b.png

"OK....yall can miss me with the bullshit".

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

It will be...sooner or later.
But perhaps OUR actions will bring it about more sooner than later.

True

The question is.....
Can we handle the cost of things continuing to go as they are?

More unemployment, high cost of living, more homelessness, slashes in government programs, ect...and an eventual collapse into chaos is the cost of doing nothing.

True

image.png.277d784ad58141abd65599efcfd62a8b.png

"OK....yall can miss me with the bullshit".

He was an Educator/teacher.

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2023 at 6:22 PM, Chevdove said:
On 5/27/2023 at 12:44 PM, frankster said:

Interesting. I never look at it this way but it makes sense. 

When I think about this statement, I realize that when Germany Nazi government attacked the European Jews, they attempted a genocide. But maybe it was what occurred prior that is also important to understand. The prior WWI the Germans may have decided that if they did not compete with England, France and others to gain control of African resources then they would be subserviant to the others Europeans like the English. So then, this may be what I now see!

The Germans decided to attack certain Africans and the European Jews and then the English and French knew that the Germans began to compete with them for world domination. Therefore, they intervened to help the European Jews. This makes a lot of sense.

Therefore, when the Germans attacked back at England, France and other European countries, it therefore, FREED UP AFRICANS from not being totally dominated by European powers. So in essence, the Europeans began to compete and fight against each other and this gave Africa an opportunity to gain a foothold on being attacked and fight back. Eventually, the western Europeans won though, and stopped the German Nazi aggression! WOW! 

On 6/3/2023 at 5:47 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I read a little about how certain European countries did not like Mugabe, but

I need to refresh my memory. We were not taught much about this conflict, so

it is difficult for me to retain the information of what really happened.

From what I remember, Mugabe was against them controlling his country, and 

he may have had good relations with Russia. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 12:44 PM, frankster said:

Bingo. Russia doesn't want to break up the (countries falling under sphere of influence) and the US by way of NATO being in their back yard. 😎

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

When I think about this statement, I realize that when Germany Nazi government attacked the European Jews, they attempted a genocide. But maybe it was what occurred prior that is also important to understand. The prior WWI the Germans may have decided that if they did not compete with England, France and others to gain control of African resources then they would be subserviant to the others Europeans like the English. So then, this may be what I now see!

Yes....They wanted a larger share and role in the International Marketplace

1. Lingua Franca.....the Language of International Trade - English

2. Defacto Global Reserve Currency - All international Trade is and was done in - Dollars

3. More Land - Resources.

The Germans decided to attack certain Africans and the European Jews and then the English and French knew that the Germans began to compete with them for world domination. Therefore, they intervened to help the European Jews. This makes a lot of sense.

Therefore, when the Germans attacked back at England, France and other European countries, it therefore, FREED UP AFRICANS from not being totally dominated by European powers. So in essence, the Europeans began to compete and fight against each other and this gave Africa an opportunity to gain a foothold on being attacked and fight back. Eventually, the western Europeans won though, and stopped the German Nazi aggression! WOW! 

Yes...

I read a little about how certain European countries did not like Mugabe, but

I need to refresh my memory. We were not taught much about this conflict, so

it is difficult for me to retain the information of what really happened.

From what I remember, Mugabe was against them controlling his country, and 

he may have had good relations with Russia. 

In a Nutshell

1. Mugabe's ZANU-pf Defeated Ian Smith of Rhodesia....Rhodesian Bush war/The Second Chimurenga.

2.Lancaster House Accord Negotiated by the British was Ratified - willing buyer willing seller( white/europeans had 90% of the arable land)

3. Margaret Thatcher refused to honor the agreement sign by the previous British Government.

4. Former ZANU-pf Fighters began to take over white own land by Force.

5. Western Countries cried foul and employed sanctions against Zimbabwe.

6. Zimbabwe economy went into free fall and Foreign Interventionist Policies was set in motion for the removal of Mugabe.

7. AU/SADC stood with Mugabe (excluding two member nation of SADC)

8. Zimbabwe Triumph.

Mugabe's Major Supporter outside of Africa  was North Korea.

47 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Bingo. Russia doesn't want to break up the (countries falling under sphere of influence) and the US by way of NATO being in their back yard. 😎

A Type of Cuban Missile Crisis in Reverse....back then Russia was encroaching directly in the US Sphere of Influence.

• Thanks 1