African Leaders Summit Hosted by the White House & Interview with Dr. Arikana Chihombori-Quao

African Leaders Summit Hosted by the White House & Interview with Dr. Arikana Chihombori-Quao

spacer.png

spacer.png

OH MY GOD! Dr. Chihombori-Quao [Dr. Chi] is a walking, breathing, and living miracle! The Al-Jeerza Host, Mr. Steve Clemons, interviewed her and she was on fire! She was the former Ambassador of the African Union to the United States for three (3) years, from 2017 to 2019. And I posted a recent interview. She spoke after about 49 African representatives met at the White House. The entire video had me, figuratively on the edge of my seat! Halfway into the interview she addresses the issue of ‘racism’ and the African American plight.

Dr. Chi grew up in Zimbabwe and emigrated to the US where she earned a degree in Chemistry and a master’s degree in Organic Chemistry initially and eventually she studied and became a medical doctor. She graduated from Fisk University and Meharry Medical College, and they are both HBCU institutions. She practiced medicine for 29 years in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. One of her main positions about how the western world has negatively affected Africa revolves around the Berlin Conference in 1885 that led to the divisions of the African continent. She is the second African Union Permanent Representative to hold that position. As the chair of the African Union-African Diaspora Health Initiative (AU-ADHI) her works involves mobilizing Africans in the Diaspora health professionals in assisting with Africa’s continental healthcare crisis. She met and married the love of her life in 1980 and they has five children. The rest of her accolades are also outstanding but, I think that this brief video of her will prove that this woman is ‘a Balm in Gilead’!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arikana_Chihombori-Quao

spacer.png\

What a beautiful sista!
Look at that face.
Look at that figure.
Look at that smile.
.....and intelligent and well educated too!

She's WIFE material....lol.

I wouldn't mind waking up and looking at HER in the mornings....lol.

I wonder how old she is?

Yes, she'd make a good POWER COUPLE (or power TRIPLE -if yall know what I mean) with another well educated professional Black man with his head on straight.

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What a beautiful sista!
Look at that face.
Look at that figure.
Look at that smile.
.....and intelligent and well educated too!

She's WIFE material....lol.

I wouldn't mind waking up and looking at HER in the mornings....lol.

I wonder how old she is?

🤣 Okay, The rest of message, I will ignore it, because as you put it, this SISTA is wife material!

Dr. Chi is married and has five children. She looks much younger than she really is! 

• Like 1

Chev

I'm sorry, lol.
I didn't mean to dismiss the theme of your post....but it's hard to focus on her other achievements when my manhood COMPELS me to take notice of such an attractive and well made sista.

To be honest, I didn't read the article you provided too carefully....lol.
I pretty much skimmed through it looking at pictures of her and didn't notice until YOU mentioned it that she was married with 5 children.
Married since 1980!

That was 43 years ago so she must be in her 60s atleast.