Pete Davidson And Jewish History

One of the reasons I like New York is because while Whites in the rest of the U.S. were so pre-occupied with oppressing the Black and Native American that they generally put their religious and ethnic differences aside, married among eachother, and blended their blood to form a United Front of racism....the White ethnic groups of New York decided to remain fiercely tribal and for the large part separate.

There's been a lot of intermarriage between the groups obviously but New York is so large that it still allows Italians to marry only Italians if they so wish, Irish to marry only Irish, Jews to marry only Jews.
As a result.....many of the Jews and Italians in New York look EXACTLY the same as their ancestors did when they first immigrated to that city centuries ago.

Which brings me to the actor Pete Davidson

image.png.1a2636ef4ccb4457a33437126158024b.png

He's ethnically Jewish and like many if not most Jews from the Eastcoast although he's White...his distant African ancestry is obvious in his lips and mouth formation and probably other phenotypical characteristics.

This was one of the reasons the Jews were mistrusted and mistreated through out much of Europe's history.
Because of their distant but obvious African ancestry.

So the question you should ask yourself WHERE did they get their African genetics in the first place?

I wouldn't get too starry-eyed over or heap any praise on white folks in New York.

While the northern whites from New York to New England closed ranks, built their enclaves and stayed within their tribes, they all shared on thing in common....anti-Black sentiment. 

No trace amount of African ancestry in white folks will give them the faintest sense of kinship to Black folks. They hate us.

Black folks need to put white celebrities on ignore or call block.  These people are agents of distraction. Look at how they're used to destroy Black men.

Black folks should keep all communication and interactions with white folks minimal. We can be cordial, work together and conduct business.

Nothing extracurricular with white folks. Once allowed into a house they don't leave. Their main goal will be to own that house and everything in it.

In fact, the sooner Black folks all over the planet close ranks and build their own power-base and network among ourselves, the better chance we have of overthrowing and replacing the system of racism white supremacy. 😎

ProfD

Come on brutha you KNOW I know better than that....lol.

😂 I hope my post didn't give the impression that I was suggesting we somehow "link up" with Jews or Italians or with White celebrities to form some sort of Matzah Ball or Meatball coalition....lol.

Based in my observations as both a visitor and brief time LIVING on the Eastcoast, I'd say that not only do the Whites on the Eastcoast tend to be just as racist as the Whites elsewhere in the nation....they tend to OPENLY DISPLAY and BRAG about how racist they are....especially the Italians.
When I lived in Pennsylvania some White Italian men told me openly how much they loved Black women and in the very same conversation questioned why so many White girls "digged" Black dudes when so many go to jail and don't take care of their kids.

The Irish and other ethnic groups of Whites pretty much stayed away from AfroAmericans outside of business/school situations where they had little choice but to interact with us, but the Italians and to a lesser extent the Jews would go OUT OF THEIR WAY to get among Black folks and act a straight FOOL....lol.
Either trying to be "down" with dancing and Hiphop, or ridicule it, or just be plain racist and confrontational for their own entertainment.
Either way, unlike most White folks in other parts of America....they didn't show a lot of fear or anxiety in expressing themselves and how they felt.

Having said that....

Although I said my thread wasn't meant to even suggest that....and actually was meant to go into the ancient history of Jews and their ancestry
....since you mentioned it-
Based on my PERSONAL experiences I do know that certain connections CAN be made with certain Jews and certain Italians with AfroAmericans who have GOOD SENSE and know both who WE are and know who THEY are.
For example.....

My knowledge of Judaism and Jewish history and the conversations I've had has indeed helped me on my current job and other jobs where Jews were in positions to help me.  They were impressed to find an AfroAmerican who knew so much of the truth.

Same with Italians.
I've been told on more than one occasion by some Italians that I knew more about THEM than they knew about themselves....and they weren't being sarcastic either.
They said it helped them and explained a lot of the turmoil in their families.

So my point is.....no matter how racist White folks as individual can get, INTELLIGENT Black folks CAN find a way to get along with them long enough to get some benefit for ourselves. 

@Pioneer1,  nah bro, I didn't think you were suggesting a kumbaya with the devil.🤣

As you already know, these threads allow my tangential response about what Black folks need to do ( @Cynique 😁 ) especially when dealing with them.

There's no harm in making Chess moves as long as one knows how to play the game and stays on code.😎

• Thanks 1

Black folks have the same problem all over the planet. They have to decide whether they're going to serve their own greed and self-interest under the system of racism white supremacy or work to overthrow and replace it. 

Africans aren't exempt. In fact, they might be worse having a whole continent and not controlling it from top to bottom. Instead, a handful of them are *selling out*. They're being oppressed by remote control. 

Look no further than a country like Nigeria where a handful of dudes brag about being rich but they're driving luxury cars and trucks on pothole-filled streets and spraying money from helicopters. N8gglets just can't get right nowhere.🤣😎

• Haha 1

I re-typed my post so, it's worded a little differently:

"There's no harm in making Chess moves as long as one

knows how to play the game and stays on code."--ProfD

This cracks me up. LOL! 

I think another way to phrase it, maybe would be to learn how to 'read between the lines?'

On 5/29/2023 at 9:43 AM, ProfD said:

Once allowed into a house they don't leave. Their main goal will be to own that house and everything in it.

In fact, the sooner Black folks all over the planet close ranks and build their own power-base and network among ourselves, the better chance we have of overthrowing and replacing the system of racism white supremacy. 😎

And I think that another way to see this is that it is 'the spirit of supremacy'. Some of them see us as 'broke n*ggas' and easily to be 'put in our places' when money is put down on the table. They then feel that they can own us and shut us down. We're too dumb to even know how to fend for our own freedom. 

And I have thought about this for years in that I believe that the real motivation behind the Arab Spring may have been the African leaders who may have gotten tired of being oppressed by White Supremacy. And they became silent and got together for the Pan-African Movement in the 1980s and decided to choose their headquarters to be in Ethiopia, in their capitol, Addis Ababa. In this way they help to rebuild up that area because those people had been so hard hit. I believe that some Africans though, did not agree and like their elevated position of trading with other non-African countries and so war broke out in 1991 and in Rwanda and Tigray and etc., and now Sudan. 

Anyway, I think that if they want victory then some of them are just going to have rely on the ones that just don't give a d*mn and just defend the principle of wanting to be free from White domination. They going to have to be like lions; psychotic. And this make me think about this video short in how this cat handled this little dog! A lot of people may not realize it but domestic cats have an incredible and quick reflex and they can be GANSTA! My 'late' precious fat cat was like this cat in the vidoe. He would daily kill snakes and leave them on top of my car as a trophy and he would regularly fight and birds. 

When You REalize You're Messing with a Psycho! RxCKSTxR Comedy! 

1 minute ago, ProfD said:

No worries. I edited my post but the tangent remains the same. 😁😎

exactly! The tangent is the same! 

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2023 at 9:56 AM, Pioneer1 said:

You look at his facial features and hairline and tell me if you don't see a lot of African ancestry in this Jewish man.

What!? He's Jewish?

That's interesting. Does he profess to be Jewish?

Today's European Jews versus the historical basis is subjective, I guess. 

On 6/15/2023 at 9:16 PM, Chevdove said:

What!? He's Jewish?

That's interesting. Does he profess to be Jewish?

Today's European Jews versus the historical basis is subjective, I guess. 

Yes, as ProfD already stated...he claims Jewish heritage.

As I said before, when you go to the Eastcoast you'll find MANY Jews who look like him or are darker with more African features.
When I lived in Pennsylvania I met Jews who were so dark they looked like East Indians and I thought they may have been Ethiopian Jews and they said NO, they were raised in America but their parents were from parts of Europe like Hungary, Poland, and Russia.

Karl Marx was Jewish and if you see pictures of him, he looks kind of like Frederick Douglass.

• Like 1