PENN STATE SEX ABUSE SCANDAL/BISHOP EDDIE LONG

THE PENN STATE SEX ABUSE SCANDAL,REMINDS ME OF BISHOP EDDIE LONG..THE PEOPLE AT PENN STATE.KNEW OF THE ASSISTANT COACH SEXUAL ABUSE ACCUSATIONS FROM YEARS AGO..YET IGNORED IT..THE BLACK CHURCH,NAACP,BLACK POLITICIANS DID NOT CONFRONT BISHOP EDDIE LONG ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ROMANCING YOUNG BLACK BOYS...

Cynique, I'm often confronted with the challenge of not believing most people are just plain stupid.

We are even willing to overlook the sexual abuse of a child for reasons I will never understand. Is our over looking Michael Jackson any different, really?

Apparently it is diffcult to expose the powerful and famous for the degenerates they are. The victimized children must have felt completely helpless, betrayed, alone...

Cynique.....your placcard said it all.

That has been the truth from day one on earth.

I don't think it will ever change.

One huge problem with people is 'denial' following shock.

Troy,

So many of our lives are literally destroyed & reshaped by

people's failure to watch out for children.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Troy, I'll have to think about that one. But I am suggesting that there's absolutely no comparison between Michael Jackson's "alleged" misconduct and that of the dude from Penn State. Look, I used the word "alleged" because you nor I have read any specifics about his case. So yeah, he entertained kids at his ranch....so what? Would I let my kids stay there? I didn't let my kids stay at the home of anyone outside my family... and that was very seldom. However, you used the term "inappropriate relationships" and that's where the gray area exists. Did he rape or have sex with children? NO! And you have nothing to prove otherwise. So to imply that we turned our heads is inappropriate.

Hmm... I get the point of the placcard, but still the world won't be destroyed if there's no evil destroying it in the first place in literal terms. Ha ha ha. Speaking if the Penn State issue, I'd rather listen to the reason why they didn't stop the coach even when they knew about it first before saying anything else. Just to be on the safe side because I find answering in such a state is like gossiping already.