Sign in to follow this  
Troy

From AALBC.com Founder: Thank you ALL for your support over the years

All of you here contribute, in some way, to the success of AALBC.com, I just wanted to say thank you.

Peace,

Troy Johnson,

Founder AALBC.com

Thank you, Troy, for providing a forum for discussion about books and other subjects of interest! :)

• Like 1

Thanks Cynique, I gotta tell you it gets more challenging every year. I am and will always be very appreciative of your support over that last decade.

Troy, I'm new to the site but can already tell you I love consuming the information here. I just need to step up on the contributing end of the discussions! I agree that the arts (in general) are under attack (or at least under-appreciated more and more every day). It's great to find a place to get together and discuss/promote the arts. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Hi Biaunca -- thanks for joining us! "Attack" may be too strong a word, but in the almost 15 years I've been running this site, it seems the appreciation for literature is waning. I think many things have conspired to create this situation, and most have to do with financial incentives.