PRESIDENT OBAMA AND THE CHRISTIAN DEMONS.

LAST NIGHT ON CNN PIERS MORGAN SHOW,ACTOR MORGAN FREEMAN SAID THE TEA PARTY IS DETERMINED TO STOP PRESIDENT OBAMA FROM BEING REELECTED.THEY WANT THIS BLACK PRESIDENT OUT THE WHITE HOUSE.....I AGREE...I THINK THE TEA PARTY WAS CREATED ON ELECTION NIGHT AFTER THE REPUBLICANS SAW A BLACK MAN BECOME PRESIDENT..THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES,RON PAUL SAID A FEW YEARS AGO ALL BLACK MEN IN WASHINGTON DC WERE CRIMINALS..ACTOR AND HBO TALK SHOW HOST BILL MAHER SAID NEWT GINGRICH CALLED PRESIDENT OBAMA THE TRIBE LEADER AND THE KENYAN..I THINK MICHELLE BACHMAN SAID IN SLAVERY TIME THE BLACK FATHER W AS IN THE HOME DURING SLAVERY TIME..SLAVE TIME MEN,WOMEN,CHILDREN AND FAMILIES WERE SOLD...MITT ROMNEY MORMON RELIGION,MEN MARRY 12 AND 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS,THE MORMON MEN CAN HAVE A MILLION WIVES AND DO NOT HAVE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT.I THINK THE EX PENNSYLVANIA SENATOR SANITORIUM AND NEWT GINGRICH BURNS CROSSES.....THEN DONALD TRUMP WITH THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE NONSENSE..SOME CHRISTIAN TEA PARTY THINK PRESIDENT OBAMA IS THE ANTI CHRIST.......THEY ARE DETERMINED TO GET HIM OUT THE WHITE HOUSE......////....

Wow! Why do we report such things? Do we not research anything on our own? The TEA party was founded after congress continued to spend all of us into debt. There is so much you have written tHat I find interesting but only have space for a few questions. Where is your evidence that Mormons can marry 12 year old girls and have a million wives? And could you list those Christian TEA party members who think Obama is the anti-Christ?