europe black princess.

HI I AM NEW HERE and i know that this topic was closed below but i has to say reply.

http://www.thumperscorner.com/discus/messages/2152/6405.html

i read many of the comments in here and when i look at this princess,she looks black too me,so i disagree with one of the posters saying she did not look black in the link above.

second i do agree that most african americanslook african even if the average african american has some form of admixture.recent dna test sugggest that most african americans do not even have native american blood.that was a myth told over the years and the show african american lives talk about this awhile ago on pbs.

sexond some african americans are unmixed as well,so and if you add the other blacks groups to the black american populations that the average black in america that has some admixture goes down.

another example

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Very interesting question! According to a man who has performed DNA testing on black Americans, only approximately 10 percent have Native American ancestors:

He said many blacks wrongly believe they are descendents of Native Americans.

"If you ask 10 African-Americans if they have Native American ancestry, eight of them will say yes, but when we actually test them, it's less than 10 percent," Kittle said.

The historians and archaeologist and anthropologist have shown that the bulk of the enslaved Africans came from northern Nigeria to southern Angola's parts of western central area, and so we have a database that encompasses that area and so when we test these African-Americans, they pretty much match to there about 95 percent of the time," Kittle said.

http://www.nbc10.com/health/15924631/det…

i will not reply to this topic or read anything here,but i just wanted folks to know the facts.i moving on to something else.

anyway here are some pics of the european black princess.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1078197

Very interesting question! According to a man who has performed DNA testing on black Americans, only approximately 10 percent have Native American ancestors: He said many blacks wrongly believe they are descendents of Native Americans.

"If you ask 10 African-Americans if they have Native American ancestry, eight of them will say yes, but when we actually test them, it's less than 10 percent," Kittle said.The…….they pretty much match to there about 95 percent of the time," Kittle said.

Nice post. I agree that this woman certainly looks black. I would say that she is until otherwise proven not to be. As far as American Negroes claiming to have Indian ancestry, I have always laughed at this sad self perpetuating fabrication. I’ve heard it all my life. I don’t know of too many Negroes who have not made this bogus genetic claim.

There was a show on television not too long ago that addressed DNA testing of prominent American blacks (Tina Turner, Maya Angelo, Skip Gates, et al….). All professed to having Indian ancestry. All tested had none. I also recall the scientific fact that less than 10 percent of American blacks actually had Native American ancestry, was stated. I was elated to see this mythical collective nonsense exposed. But it matters not since befuddled American Negroes will continue telling this lie in order to be different. It’s so sad but very true…..

Guest DahomeyAhosi

Nice post. I agree that this woman certainly looks black. I would say that she is until otherwise proven not to be. As far as American Negroes claiming to have Indian ancestry, I have always laughed at this sad self perpetuating fabrication. I’ve heard it all my life. I don’t know of too many Negroes who have not made this bogus genetic claim.

There was a show on television not too long ago that addressed DNA testing of prominent American blacks (Tina Turner, Maya Angelo, Skip Gates, et al….). All professed to having Indian ancestry. All tested had none. I also recall the scientific fact that less than 10 percent of American blacks actually had Native American ancestry, was stated. I was elated to see this mythical collective nonsense exposed. But it matters not since befuddled American Negroes will continue telling this lie in order to be different. It’s so sad but very true…..

If most black Americans claim native blood how would the claim make them different?

Most so called black Americans appear mixed to me though I can't say I'm concerned with the particular details of what they are mixed with.

If most black Americans claim native blood how would the claim make them different?

Different from what? It just means they are lying. Somehow, having a black on black genetic heritage is not sufficient for many American Negroes. They have to claim Native American or other non-black genealogy to the mix. Being black is not enough. They want to claim genetic heritage of other groups (that would never -ever claim black genetic heritage!) in order to feel good about themselves (IMO). Perhaps this sub-conscious loathing or dissatisfaction with being just black is the result of generations of racist psychological warfare? Just a suggestion......

Most so called black Americans appear mixed to me though I can't say I'm concerned with the particular details of what they are mixed with.

I could careless also. Do black Americans look mixed? As compared to whom? Blacks, like other racial and ethnic groups show diversity in their physical phenotypes also. I have met Africans who looked like someone from, let’s say, Cleveland or LA and American blacks who looked African. Only a DNA examination could provide a more accurate picture. Just looking at someone and making a racial genotype assumption is not always accurate.