OCCUPY GHETTOHEAT®!

GHETTOHEAT® STANDS STRONG!

GHETTOHEAT® continues to work within real industry standards, and has done so since its creation on June 4th 2003. No prices have ever been reduced, no prices will ever be reduced: not even during recessions. I take great pride in producing wonderful works and quality goods, and will not devalue my company, authors, merchandise and productions, nor will I allow chaotic economic climates or unethical business practices by some within the industry, dictate operations at GHETTOHEAT®, or compromise my integrity. I love what I do and do what I love, and will continue to do so, righteously…. If you stand for nothing, you’ll fall for anything: GHETTOHEAT® remains top shelf. GOD bless you all…. —HICKSON, 8.9.11

GHETTOHEAT® celebrates Black History Month in the spirit of the great Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., with great purpose, conviction, integrity, morals, scruples and leadership! His legacy will prevail, and I, personally carry the torch in King’s honor, not just for February: but 365 days! As usual, everyone, I’ve been standing strong on my ground, especially as of late, constantly being challenged by a few and “the powers that be”, as well as their antics: a small thing to a giant. In life we have to make decisions, and I’ve long chosen to stay in the light and serve one Master: GOD—my only boss, the boss of all bosses…. With HIM I can’t go wrong, so I rocks with GOD everyday, staying on a righteous path, while continuing to “HIP-HOP-AND-YOU-DON’T-STOP!!!”, GHETTOHEAT® style!

As CEO of GHETTOHEAT®, I’m always battling others behind the scenes (even my own authors at times, smh…), mostly for what’s rightfully mine and for what’s right, and will continue doing so, as I’ve never been a pushover (don’t let the big ears and baby face fool you: it’s not called ‘GHETTOHEAT®’ for nothing…) or one to just settle and accept anything presented to me. As a child I was once told by my father, “Just because there’s a plate of food placed before you on a table, doesn’t mean you have to eat it.” That always stuck with me, and I learned the real meaning to that statement, over the years. Soon, I’ll announce exactly what I left on the table, in regards to publishing, as I’m simply not biting: (I’m CEO of GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™), and will inform you all, worldwide on the decision I’ve made, and the direction I’m taking GHETTOHEAT®: an independent, Black-Owned Business. Stay tuned….

In the meantime, OCCUPY GHETTOHEAT®!, join THE GHETTOHEAT® MOVEMENT!, visit http:://GHETTOHEAT.COM often (absorb all on the website before the new launch), and continue supporting myself, my artists, and the independent booksellers and vendors who sell GHETTOHEAT® goods! Worldwide, I thank you for riding with me since creating GHETTOHEAT® on June 4, 2003, and thank you in advance for your continued support and loyalty in the near future! “WE AS A PEOPLE, WILL GET TO THE PROMISED LAND!” *APPLAUSE!!!*

HICKSON: CEO of GHETTOHEAT®

Publisher of GHETTOHEAT®, CONVICT’S CANDY, HARDER, AND GOD CREATED WOMAN, LONDON REIGN, SONZ OF DARKNESS, TANTRUM, LOVE DON'T LOVE NOBODY, GHOST TOWN HUSTLERS, THICKNESS, DIRRRTY, TATTOOED TEARS, UGLY/BEAUTIFUL: ME, CLUB AVENUE, SKATE ON!, SOME SEXY, & TOUGH.

GHETTOHEAT® | P.O. BOX 2746 | NEW YORK, NY 10027 | GHETTOHEAT.COM | @GHETTOHEAT | @HICKSONHOTNESS

GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

ONE YEAR LATER: NOTHING HAS CHANGED: LITERALLY!

PEACE & GHETTOHEAT®!

Publisher of GHETTOHEAT®, CONVICT’S CANDY, HARDER, AND GOD CREATED WOMAN, LONDON REIGN, SONZ OF DARKNESS, TANTRUM, LOVE DON'T LOVE NOBODY, THICKNESS, DIRRRTY, TRUALITY, CLUB AVENUE, GHOST TOWN HUSTLERS, TOUGH, UGLY/BEAUTIFUL: ME, SOME SEXY, & SKATE ON!

GHETTOHEAT® | P.O. BOX 2746 | NEW YORK, NY 10027 | GHETTOHEAT.COM | @GHETTOHEAT | @HICKSONHOTNESS

• 9 months later...

HICKSON: CEO OF GHETTOHEAT® APPROACHES 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF GHETTOHEAT, 6.4.13!

"IT'S JUST BEGUN!"

HTTP://TWITTER.COM/HICKSONHOTNESS

HTTP://TWITTER.COM/GHETTOHEAT

HTTP://YOUTUBE.COM/GHETTOHEATCOM

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/507082

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_?k=ghettoheat