THE BLACK CHURCH IS AGAINST ABORTION..THEY ARE ANTI ABORTION..THE WHITE RELIGIOUS ,WHITE POLITICAL HIDE BEHIND RELIGION.WANT A WHITE SUPREMACY RACE,SAVING FUTURE..BLACK PREACHER'S SPEAK ANTI ABORTION, BLACK PREACHERS DO NOT TAKE ON DRUG GANGS OR STREET GANGS...WHEN BLACK MEN AND WOMEN HAVE SEX, CONDOMS ARE NOT AN OPTION...PREACHERS TALK ABOUT ABORTION BUT NOT PREACHERS WHO CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES AND SOMETIMES HAVE A CHILD.....SEXUALLY DISCIPLINE DOES NOT EXIST..BLACK MEN AND ARE IRRESPONSIBLE...30 YEARS OF AIDS SEEMS THERE IS NO FEAR....DESPITE THE DEVASTATION....SEX ON THE RISE IN BLACK COMMUNITIES..BLACK PEOPLE EMBRACE WAYS OF GENOCIDE....../,.

The young black people of our inner cities are so void of hope and vision that sex and violence and "the bling" are the only things that command their attention. Guns empower young black men. Motherhood gives teen age girls a sense of status. Material possessions are a substitute for self worth. Getting an education is a challenge.

When it comes to changing things, nothing seems to work. It's very depressing to realize that in the scheme of things, sometimes a turn-about never occurs until things get so bad that the only place to go is up.

I support abortion 100%

When I was 17, I had an abortion. It was the best decision I could have made. (I am

already adopted & know the foster care/adoption system---so I wouldn't trust any

fetus of mine to that Russian Roulette road. Abortion was best).

I had two sons later, starting at age 29-30.

My Black American Mum raised us that we shouldn't have a baby before the age of 25.

Now looking back, I totally understand why she always preached that.

Women need to take time to become fully adult women...they need to travel, experience

the world and get to know themselves. They need to create the financial stability necessary

to feed, house & protect a child.

Many girls in the black community (most in fact) are not well raised, are not loved and are

not given many options on being themselves or valuing "womanhood." The Black community

absolutely hates Black girls--they are the "scapegoats" of the black social hierarchy.

are not taught to think very highly of themselves, in fact most Black girls are called Hood Rats

in Black American culture. Therefore, they seek love & acceptance from the 1 thing that doesn't

judge---a baby.

Good luck to those girls who ruin their lives before they've ever began.

If men could get pregnant....abortion would be FREE....no questions asked.

Women are the owners of their bodies....if they want to abort, then that decision is solely theirs.

It only cost $400 for an abortion. But it costs Tax-Payers $400,000 to finance a child's life from

birth to age 18 under various welfare pay outs.

Abortion is a NECESSARY legal option and women must fight to protect this right.

• Like 1