BLACK RELATIONSHIPS.

SHOULD SINGER RHIANNON BE SINGING WITH CHRIS BROWN AFTER HE BEAT HER UP IN 2009.CHRIS BROWN GUILTY OF FELONY ASSAULT.SHE COULD SING WITH SOMEONE ELSE, NOT A MAN WHO BEAT HER....WHITNEY HOUSTON'S EX, BOBBY BROWN WANTS TO WRITE A BOOK ON HIS MARRIAGE TO WHITNEY, NEWS SAYS HE WANTS TO CASH IN ON WHITNEY....WHY.IN GEORGIA BLACK MEN WERE ARRESTED ON PROSTITUTION CHARGES.BLACK PIMPS ARRESTED AT A DAYS IN HOTEL IN RINCON GEORGIA....BLACK CHILDREN MISSING IN GEORGIA.IS THE NAACP,BLACK CHURCH,BLACK POLITICIANS LOOKING/NO/////

Why is the NAACP always the focus of your wrath. boitumelo?? This organization is not a major force in the black community any more and exerts little influence as far as movers and shakers go. Its mission has more to do with bringing legal action against racial discrimination.

Personally, I think people should mind their own business when it comes to Rihanna and Chris Brown. He is in counseling and If she wants to give him a second chance, that's her choice. How many wives give their husbands second chances after they do wrong in hopes of saving their relationships? Why is Rihanna obligated to tailor her personal life to public opinion? Nobody knows the inside story of what went on between her and her boyfriend.

Furthermore, she apparently doesn't want to be the poster girl for organizations with agendas. She seems to be a free spirit and a risk- taker in all areas of her life and all of these self-appointed high profile people taking up her cause need to find someone more receptive to embracing victimhood.

Finally, Society shouldn't depend on celebrities to be role models for young people. It is the responsibilty of parents or esteemed figures in their communities to set good examples.

Pop culture vultures have a morbid interest in the scandelous lives and tragic deaths of people like MIchael Jackson and Whitney Houston. The tabloids and exploiters are just supplying what there is a demand for.

• 1 month later...

Those caps are hilarious! :D hahaha

I don't really keep up with celeb gossip too tough, but I do remember hearing recent news talks on Chris Brown and Rhiana being back together... and that,like Cynique has said, ain't really nobody's business.

I'm much more concerned with unmanned drone attacks than I am celebrity lovers' quarrels.

SHOULD SINGER RHIANNON BE SINGING WITH CHRIS BROWN AFTER HE BEAT HER UP IN 2009.CHRIS BROWN GUILTY OF FELONY ASSAULT.SHE COULD SING WITH SOMEONE ELSE, NOT A MAN WHO BEAT HER....WHITNEY HOUSTON'S EX, BOBBY BROWN WANTS TO WRITE A BOOK ON HIS MARRIAGE TO WHITNEY, NEWS SAYS HE WANTS TO CASH IN ON WHITNEY....WHY.IN GEORGIA BLACK MEN WERE ARRESTED ON PROSTITUTION CHARGES.BLACK PIMPS ARRESTED AT A DAYS IN HOTEL IN RINCON GEORGIA....BLACK CHILDREN MISSING IN GEORGIA.IS THE NAACP,BLACK CHURCH,BLACK POLITICIANS LOOKING/NO/////

crazy-smile.png