Obama and Carter

You remember that word game where you have to pick the correct word. Try the puzzle below by selecting the right word from the two enclosed by the brackets:

"Not since Herbert Hoover has a party out of power had such an opportunity to run against everything that troubles the American family—prices, interest rates, unemployment, taxes, or the fear for the future of their old age or the future of their children—than is now presented to the Republican Party.

The Republicans, however, haven't figured this out. This is their basic problem. They have no strategy for defeating an [Obama or Carter] administration that is highly vulnerable on both domestic and foreign policy." Date of orginal quote: [1980 or 2012]

I want to consider saying Carter to the first question, but Reagan defeated him, so I guess the Republicans did figure it out.

My question for President Carter would be; "Was Ronald Reagan a better actor than politician?"..

With the shape the country is in, Obama would be easier to defeat if the Republican candidates weren't so out of touch with the average American. These conservative zealots are focusing on religion, abortion, illegal aliens repealing Obama-care and no tax hike for the rich. They think the economy will fix itself and jobs will open up if the government will just exert less control and that sick poor people should go with the flow and die.

The average voter couldn't care about any of this crap. They want no more wars, lower gas prices, better schools and jobs, jobs, jobs.